[Android] Yoho Sports | App for Yoho bracelets.

Rep: (26)
Yoho sports
Version: 20.33.09
Last update of the program in the header:30.08.2019

Attached Image

Short description:
An app for Yoho bracelets.
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description:
It is a smart phone. Bracelet features: support for exercise, sleep statistics.
Information:
• Platform: Android
• Russian interface: Yes, in part.
• Developer: mCube Inc.
пїЅ Google play
Useful:

Download:

Download [modified versions]:

Download [past versions]:

Post has been editedEfteriss - 02.09.19, 18:53

Rep: (117)
Greetings! On the 31 version of the application after the update, the time became in 12 hour format. I did not see the settings in the settings about this. How to change who knows?

Rep: (1102)
for a very very long vibration in the alarm clock (otherwise I do not wake up)
I suppose you can program several alarms in a row :)

Posted on 1/10/2019, 20:25:

ZaharSMK @ 10.01.19, 20:18*
How to change who knows?
A long press of the button changes 12 \ 24

* vladigor , I even have a switch appears

* ZaharSMK
my switch appears on the screen where is the MAC. Perhaps the firmware is different .. or devices.

* vladigor , everything is possible) I set the clock only mode - format 24, with a date - 12

Rep: (8)
In no way does my yoho m2 connect to the phone ... It is neither visible in the bt settings, nor in the application. How can I check if bt works in the bracelet?

Rep: (1)
* THEsmart , ble scanner, it seems, the program in google market try

Rep: (8)
* oSerjiOo,
The bracelet is invisible in it, while the comp is visible.

* THEsmart , I can offer a non-standard solution to the problem (I read about yoho sport on the Internet, I just don’t remember which problem was fixed by this method). The bottom line is that as the manufacturer assures, for the best functioning of the device you need to charge and discharge it for about 3 cycles. Someone from the owners of yoho sport discharged it by the fact that he left his gadget in the refrigerator for I do not remember for some time, and after charging it turned on and everything worked: D. If your gadget is inexpensive, then go ahead, but just unsubscribe here how the experiment went: thank_you:

I can offer a non-standard solution to the problem (I read about yoho sport on the Internet, I just don’t remember which problem was fixed by this method).
Yoho Sports [Android] (Post by Zvkons # 80719471)
for the best functioning of the device you need to charge and discharge it for about 3 cycles.
This is not relevant for lithium-ion batteries.
If your gadget is inexpensive, then go for it,
Freezing lithium is not as scary as it is scaring. Everything will be a bunch.

* vladigor , let’s see if the person will work higher by fasting, if he does and unsubscribes)))

will it work

I froze apples fearlessly, because otherwise it was impossible to get them out of a coma :)

Rep: (0)
The same situation. Brazenly lying that the bracelet is connected, but does not respond to the menu buttons. I'll throw it on the balcony, there is still -15)

Rep: (52)
* Disek18 , click untie the device on the contrary in the program

vice versa in the program

In the application from the curve market, the translation is: “untie”, it should be understood as “untied”, “tie” - “tied”. Machine translation is so ...

Post has been editedvladigor - 12.01.19, 20:38

* home54man , neither at untethered nor at tied position menu items are inactive. It seems to be synchronized, but you click on the firmware update and the request to connect the bracelet flies out.

During the day in the cold, one stick of 5 charge left. If 3 cycles of charge are necessary for normal operation, then this will take 15 days. : suicide:

Rep: (52)
* Disek18 , xs I have half a day to go

* home54man , with simple use?

Rep: (16)
* home54man
Exactly
A full charge lasts for two to three days.
Tin, not a bracelet. I am glad that the money was returned.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 18:16