> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL - Marriage and repair | Smartphone, 6.2 "

Rep: (21)
Marriage and RepairAsus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL
PictureAsus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 30.08.18, 17:58
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (2145)
M
Topic moved to subsectionAsus

Rep: (101)
Well, come to repair the unit. I'm a light shock. Repairmen rukozhopye.
1.Snimali and the front and rear glass, along the perimeter of the glass can be seen that over the pick, there are dents burrs.
2.Szadi front and around the perimeter of the stick from under the glass of a display pieces dvuhstoroneego tape.
3.Poyavilas noticeable scratch on the body.
4.Setka earpiece set crooked.
5.Pod front glass dust chamber, and that the glitters.
6.Osnovnye camera is generally a full paragraph, under glass, a simple camera dust and lint, and perverted by alien influences inside Shirikov fatty stains.
Th you're there at all ohreneli hands of assholes or something?
I very much disassemble the phone and the careful attitude.
Here's who are now complaining about your moronic service delivery. In a typical case, I would at the store did not accept him back, and then what to do?
copy of the letter to the representative of Asus and support on the office's website.
* ASUS_Russia,

* kaljaba Try here to make photo stocks

Post has been editedcoderror594009 - 02.08.18, 15:03

coderror594009 @ 02.08.18, 15:03*
try here to make photo stocks

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* coderror594009 ,
Even more fun, I check the device in more detail and found that the back cover is simply staggers and falls behind. Thank repairmen ADR though the camera can be cleaned after your rotten repair.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* kaljaba If they themselves will understand smart, pay attention to how to implement the cooling system immediately, and take photos close up.

* coderror594009 ,
And what it rrazbirat he had already dismantled thanks to the masters of the ADR.

* kaljaba I certainly shocked by the level of such repairs)) nonsense any

* coderror594009 ,
Asus I wrote sorry for any inconvenience. We recommend that you contact us again to correct deficiencies after repair.
So much for the service.

Rep: (51)
* kaljaba ,
I wonder how they will resolve? Then at the time to give you a new phone with their hand.

Rep: (250)
Yeah remont.V basement and knees razbirali.Kosyaki they no longer will be removed, which remained on the metal (for replacement) .Such a feeling that they first saw the machine that tried to open the screen, instead of the rear window, which prikleino on tape.
P.S.Vot and I need to take to repair to replace the front-facing camera (died) .Isk to court for such repairs on Asus.Chem they're thinking.
Like a solid company, NDA ...

Post has been editedtotoshik - 02.08.18, 20:33

* auris1g3 ,
Tomorrow I'm going to call to write a formal complaint.
But I am sure that they will offer the most and let us send it once more for a month, we still pokurochim, will break even Che thread. By passing the above jambs detailed examination found pile micro-scratches on the display and the back cover. Housing except a scratch and picking was not injured. The back cover half unstuck.
It is not clear why the display come unstuck because according to the third and fourth to just removing the back cover, you can get front-facing camera. But traces of picking and sticking tape and show that the display touch. Judging by the quality of the sizing of the back cover as if the display is not dropped.
Zamatsali all three cameras and debris caused. I'm honestly shocked, I did not want to take on repairs, but that would be like that of a new phone to make scrap. Such a feeling that in the basement repaired Ashot pliers. But when handed over for repair to ASUS website it was written that the 5th Zen is a premium device and repaired only in one central service in MSK. And right now changed Old.

Posted on 08/02/2018, 20:38:

* totoshik ,
Yes, that's not clear what to do right now.

* totoshik ,
Repairs were ASA service Ordzhenikidze 10

Attached images
Attached Image

Call and peck ih.Kak say their school does not figure by unqualified service centers provide repair or repaired in the Asus Premium Ordzhonikidze Moscow.

* totoshik ,
Send correct and tell it another month, and even worse make. Wife and burst into tears as she was waiting for him, and came to a misunderstanding, that's to be in the melon for this.

* kaljaba , Well, it's a service seems to be not the master in rukozhepy some, ADR course to blame indirectly

* coderror594009 ,
To remedy will not give up, he will, I phone myself repairs and for a long time.
But if you have to fix a new reputation in return then yes. But they will not do.

I read the reviews about the service ... terrible.
Think about whether or not to take.
They changed the camera or what it reconnects.
Wait, when Alix camera will sell and buy ala change.
Give the new device in the repair and maintenance of betwixt and between.
Asus Bravo ....

Post has been editedtotoshik - 02.08.18, 21:39

* kaljaba When you change the camera yourself, do a good deed - photo stages and components close up. While my warranty I do not want to disassemble, disassemble looked, but there is not seen nothing

* coderror594009 ,
I'm not going to change the camera, because they have already been replaced, and the warranty seal will not tear. the working chamber. The back cover otkleina. I also now easier, not to warm. I have a task to clean the camera and it blow away dust on the lens and rub crap protective glass. If possible, do the same with the front camera. Adhesive tape for label brand 3m width 1.5 mm eest here it will be to keep, and then they used the cheapest. Just want to check the quality of the screen attaching. Photos will be.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/03/20, 6:38