IRBIS NB133 - Discussion | [netbook] Windows 10 | 14.1 "| Intel Celeron N3350 | 4GB

Rep: (30)
IRBIS NB133
windowsos: Windows 10 | 14.1 "| Intel Celeron N3350 | 4GB
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
The new ultrabook IRBIS NB133 with a diagonal of 14.1 inches is a good IPS matrix presented in a compact metal case 13 inch laptop. Modern design, 4GB of RAM, pre-installed Windows 10 operating system make the NB133 an indispensable companion not only for businessmen and top managers, but also for all those who love high-quality and stylish equipment. A fingerprint scanner will be especially useful for those who store a lot of important information in memory.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
SPECIFICATIONS

Operating system Windows 10 Home

SCREEN
Diagonal 14.1 ″
IPS screen type
Resolution 1920x1080

PROCESSOR / MEMORY
IntelВ® CeleronВ® N3350 Model
Number of processor cores 2
CPU Frequency 2.4 GHz
Intel HD Graphics 500 GPU
4096 MB RAM
32 GB hard drive

CAMERA
Camera (front) 2 Mpx

COMMUNICATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
3G -
4G (LTE) -
Bluetooth 4.0
FM radio -
NAVIGATION
GPS -
A-GPS -
GLONASS -

SOUND
Built-in microphone is
There are built-in speakers (stereo)

NUTRITION
Battery type Li-Pol
Battery capacity 5000 mAh
USB Charging -

PORTS AND CONNECTORS
MicroSD memory card support (up to 128 GB)
Headphone jack
USB 3.0 is (2)
HDMI Mini HDMI
M2 SSD Connector Yes (2280)

BODY
Metal material
Body color blue
The color of the front panel is blue
Height 214 mm
Width 320 mm
Thickness 14 mm
Weight 1330 g

link to of the site
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages or toVehicle in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well described here .

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 06.05.19, 19:02
Reason for editing: How to reset bios blindly

Rep: (9)
Tell me how to configure the BIOS for booting from a USB drive?

Post has been editeddios san - 18.08.18, 04:54

Rep: (5)
Tell me how to configure the BIOS for booting from a USB drive?

In nothing else to configure the BIOS. If something changed in him, then reset the default BIOS. Create a bootable USB flash drive in the RUFUS c support UEFI. Restart the netbook flehoy inserted and press F7, a window appears select the boot device, there already choose UEFI-name stick.

Netbook principle nothing. To my humble tasks come down. I worked fingerprint sensor. Or put Intel HID driver. Since I work in electronics repair, I decided to open the device. One of the loops of the touchpad was glued to the yellow connector termoskotchem, but it is not plugged in. !!! And the board itself touchpad curve was held on snot. Carefully removed it and struck the new double-sided tape. Then planted in the lining of the heart of the battery, put the deflection of the keyboard, well, a soldering iron melted keyboard fasteners plastmasski below. Many stocks in the assembly, the horror.
P.S. fingerprint sensor earned, Intel HID driver will be installed.

Post has been editedGobo107 - 18.08.18, 15:03

Rep: (23)
Day as the owner of the beech. Native system I cleaned as soon as he could, some tweaking, etc. It is updated daily with a new audit ... So far everything is set up and watch how it will behave.
But! Itching to put Win 10 ltsb. But I have not found how to do it so as not to commit follies. I have a pocket for HDD with the ability to mount the CD, but I understand uefi so easily from the boot startanet kompaeta ...

* Gobo107,

Not idet.Gdet kosyak.U me ssd set bios and moves, where it was shot down and return to their homeland is not pomogaet.Mozhet what I have 132?

* dios san,
Doubtful differences as low as 132 and 133, and the fingerprint sensor against 3GB RAM 4 when not mistaken. And this flash drive can accurately be bootable? And then I have one, and that it can not do through YUMI, RUFUS and other prog, well, not like not getting the boot.

Alternatively, you can try the first clean-formatnut-create partitions, make active flehi using the diskpart, too, in some cases, helpedhttps: //remontcompa.ru...-komandnoy-stroke.html

As I did at the 133- to sign bios pressing delete,
further save and exit- restore defaults !!! (there is a point below restore user defaults, it's not something you never know). The RUFUS choosing an image format in fat32, GPT partition scheme, the target system UEFI (non-CSM) .Nu and further as above wrote, F7, and so on.

Post has been editedGobo107 - 18.08.18, 18:33

* ss-matrix,
Staged yesterday Win 10 ltsb ofsayta Microsoft poked sympathetic, convinced that the fingerprint sensor fails to start, and it has already taken and disassembly-assembly. And today it has become too lazy to bother with the Russification and other napilingom and freewheeling win 10 home x64. No problems with ltsb when installing noticed. And that's what I forgot to say. I ran the installation ltsb from the hard drive at all, not with fleshki.No then not be available delete menu, creating, formatting partitions.

Post has been editedGobo107 - 18.08.18, 18:36

Rep: (2)
How did this miracle to update?
Zero, directly from the store, tightly scored to update the system drive and bsod with recovery after each reboot.

Rep: (23)
Gobo107 @ 18.08.2018, 19:24*
* ss-matrix,
Staged yesterday Win 10 ltsb ofsayta Microsoft poked sympathetic, convinced that the fingerprint sensor fails to start, and it has already taken and disassembly-assembly. And today it has become too lazy to bother with the Russification and other napilingom and freewheeling win 10 home x64. No problems with ltsb when installing noticed. And that's what I forgot to say. I ran the installation ltsb from the hard drive at all, not with fleshki.No then not be available delete menu, creating, formatting partitions.

That is, the upgrade to the top version?
And if you put a disc format? As usual with the installation disk clean system. I do not want just to trash remained on Stora and native programs ...

* Gobo107,
Attached Image
This comes after an attempt to download a flash Windu

* dios san, Similarly, if you create in Acronis True Image 2018 with the WinPE boot disk (with all Linux boot normally, but does not work the touchpad).
A windows version of what? I put Win 10 the April Home x64 original. And try to have fun zapustist Setup.exe on flehi where Windows is unpacked, it may well turn out to install.

* ss-matrix,
Download iso ltsb with maykrosof site, unpack and run the setup.exe file archiver, so try. But this method is not very handsome, with sections not possible to work in the installation and it is more suitable for installation close second OSes or update an existing one.

* Gobo107,
10 Domashka 64 and wanted 7 top speed of 64, scored all updates and visnet.Postavil ssd see it but I can not move Windu.
And this question ltsb enough for 32 GB I do not need a lot of that took to the road, well, there is a video that is not what it is not difficult game.

* dios san,
Seven even if they deliver, and the drivers are not present. Search over an Internet, packs of wood to put? A ltsb not notice how long it takes. Now there is a home clean, yet without drivers and updates (updates can disable Win Updates Disabler software) and delete the swap file, recovery is disabled by default, it takes 9.3 GB. LTSB a couple of gigabytes probably be smaller.
For me, anyway the place is small, although there is an external hard but probably buy ssd m2 to 128Gb. I did not order from the assembly of stocks, but now after almost napilinga netbook gorgeous. The screen is excellent, the battery holds a solid, size, weight, anodized aluminum. Now you can take the ssd and not scrimping gigabytes.

Post has been editedGobo107 - 19.08.18, 11:26

* Gobo107,

7 from USB drive installation starts but hangs, I prosohatil ltsb kachat.I have to enlighten me, what better place? If 10 ltsb it under this license will not rise again, yes.
And yes, I put 120 ssd

Post has been editeddios san - 19.08.18, 11:49

* dios san,
A win10 enterpise ltsb it alone, only 32 or 64 bit, there are no other editors. Activate will have all sorts kms-activators. Because of this and decided to return to a clean home, popolzuyutsya first time in several decades litsinzionnoy Windows, although this is not essential.

Post has been editedGobo107 - 19.08.18, 12:01

Rep: (1)
alexxx1551 @ 03.08.18, 12:31*
Why on 3Ggb memory set x64 as 86 at the time.

Yes, you at least with 1GB of RAM can sit on a 64 bit system. It will work the same way as the 32-bit system, but all browsers will work, support for 32-bit systems is gradually ending. Sense to use a 32 bit system is already no.

Post has been editedabugray - 19.08.18, 12:02

* abugray
I agree. And yet it is not known whether the official driver stand on x32 system.

Rep: (1)
how this laptop keeps charging? I plan to take him to use the messenger + RDP client on the road and traveling.

* abugray
To be more precise to say later, but vskidku 5-6 hours of climbing on the Internet exactly stand.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 5:38