2 pagesV  < 1 2 »  

> Choosing bluetooth headphones for sports (training in the gym) | Choosing bluetooth headphones for sports
Eugeniidol
Message#21
07.01.19, 22:07
Local
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 249
Check in: 02.08.16
Samsung Galaxy S10 + 12/1024

Guys. Who uses sennheiser cx sport? What about the bass?
smart nub
Message#22
11.01.19, 08:57
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 15.03.16
GoClever TAB A104

theFanet @ 11.12.2018, 21:41*
Hello everyone, I bought a wavefun x-pods 2 headset. Everything was fine, but yesterday they stopped connecting with each other before connecting to the phone. That is, now you can connect to the phone only one of them (any), but not two at the same time. Who knows what the problem might be? Previously, this was not.
Try to continue to connect them, as if they are already connected to each other.
vinznsk
Message#23
21.01.19, 05:17
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Check in: 22.08.13

TGR3 @ 11/04/18 13:56*
how are your ears? when running, squatting with a barbell does not interfere? What is the overall impression of autonomy? 2 months have passed Where did you buy by the way, how much did it go? in the pocket can be folded? the wire does not bend?

In general, half a year has already passed, I use Dodocool's ears, in principle, everyone is more or less satisfied.

Autonomygood, 5-6 workouts are enough (I don't listen all the time, sometimes I pause between sets). I think, as the manufacturer said, so there is a plus or minus.

By the quality of the material- not very sure. The plastic is hard, it doesn’t loosen its head like the Sony Walkman, but they hold tight, they don’t fall down at all, even when running / jumping. The ears are also good, these plugs fit me perfectly. Walkman fell out of the ears all the time, and they sit like a glove.

By sound- I'm not an expert, but for the hall it is quite enough.

In the distance- it depends. I used to go for 30-40 meters, I could catch them normally, sometimes I would go 10 meters - the music stuttered. I do not know what is connected with, but usually the BT connection is stable if the phone is nearby (2-3 meters) without any problems at all.

As a headset- Not really. I could not hear myself, but everyone around loudly spoke loudly. Enhances all sounds, but there is no noise reduction. But for a short conversation, if they called during training, enough.

The headset arrived in a hard box with a lock, so I always wear it, I take it out for the duration of the training, then I put it back and throw it in my backpack, and there they roll until the next workout.

In general, for 1000 rubles - I think an excellent result, I can say, the headset justified my money. The same 6-7k for which I bought the Sony Walkman, I'd rather take a couple of these. The sound in Sony is much better, but I didn’t come to listen to music in the hall, right?)). And for the rest of the parameters I like Dodocool more.

Oh yeah, I forgot. The functionality of the buttons is rather poor compared to the same Sony. There it is much more convenient and more functions, the same ambient noise can be turned on if you run along the road in order to hear the signals of cars for example.
ExTRemaL_krs
Message#24
25.02.19, 12:22
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32
Check in: 20.01.19

I looked in the direction of meizu ep52 but read their branch and, to put it mildly, shocked by the number of defects and the absence of any moisture protection.
Now I do not even know which way to look o.O
I would like to:
- so that the ears themselves are not heavy
- Mandatory moisture protection (and judging by the comments, many die of sweat)
- preferably aac, because iphone
Eugeniidol
Message#25
26.02.19, 00:18
Local
[online]

Messages 249

* ExTRemaL_krs, look Jabra Elite sport.
mishina.olala
Message#26
27.02.19, 14:54
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Check in: 10.08.17
Apple iPhone 5s

I'm waitingSamsung Galaxy Budsbut for now I drive with rope. They are inconvenient, of course ..

--------------------
* very funny and smart signature *
Eugeniidol
Message#27
12.03.19, 05:52
Local
[online]

Messages 249

* mishina.olalaand what to expect them? They are already for sale. So so to be honest.
mishina.olala
Message#28
13.03.19, 20:19
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Check in: 10.08.17
Apple iPhone 5s

Eugeniidol @ 03/12/19 05:52*
mishina.olala, and what to expect? They are already for sale. So so to be honest.

They write that April 1 will be

or is it a joke: D

--------------------
* very funny and smart signature *
Eugeniidol
Message#29
13.03.19, 20:49
Local
[online]

Messages 249