2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

> Choosing bluetooth headphones for sports (training in the gym) | Choosing bluetooth headphones for sports
vinznsk
Message#1
22.07.18, 06:45
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 45
Check in: 22.08.13

Good day to all!

An old Sony Walkman broke down, there was a question about buying wireless headphones (bluetooth) for training in the gym (power, cardio), so that there was enough charge for 3-4 hours (preferably 8-10), there was protection from moisture (>= ipx5 probably) and good sound (Apt-x is welcome).

Actually, I began to figure out what the options are today, wasnameplate of 25+ models, but it is very difficult to choose, because there are few reviews from those who train with headphones.

I will be glad to advice.

Post has been editedvinznsk - 22.07.18, 06:50
harry33
Message#2
23.07.18, 13:22
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 29
Check in: 21.09.06
HP iPAQ hx4700

3 years trained at Plantronics BackBeat Fit. During operation, the device has been in the washing machine, while not lost functionality. Sound tolerable (how much it can be realized in headphones of this class. At the same time, it does not isolate completely from external sounds, which is useful on the street. I lost ears on one of my trips and I think what to replace ... or take the same or something else .
Of the features - the back arc in the winter clothes interferes. Probably it will be necessary to watch something completely separate ...
vinznsk
Message#3
23.07.18, 15:02
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45

* harry33,

In terms of quality, they say Meizu EP52, 1More iBFree are not bad, without a back sweetheart.

I am now looking in the direction of QCY QY12, or the above. 1More is a daughter of Xiaomi, that is, the quality should be the norm.

Another KZ is a fairly well-known brand in China, but there it’s necessary to buy a bluetooth adapter separately.
vinznsk
Message#4
24.07.18, 09:25
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45

AWEI T12 arrived yesterday. I liked the sound of the ears, but today I went to the gym and realized that it’s not very convenient with a dangling console and wires. Prior to that, I used the Sony Walkman, but there is only a player, which creates certain inconveniences.))

In general, it is necessary to take models of the type for the hall (from the plate in the first message): Dacom P10, Dacom G06, Dacom Armor, Mpow Cheetah MBH6, AWEI 885BL, Dodocool DA104. But this is purely for me this choice is most convenient, since I’m used to the fact that nothing interferes.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedvinznsk - 24.07.18, 09:40
vinznsk
Message#5
25.07.18, 13:18
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45

In general, I ordered Dodocool DA104 on Aliexpress for the hall. Of course, I would hardly have taken them for other purposes, there are more interesting models, but for convenience, these should be just right.
V-K-S
Message#6
27.07.18, 19:36
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 06.01.14
MTS 970

I also choose headphones for training. In early April, bought AWEI T12. Used for jogging and workouts on the street. The console is big enough and dangles while running, although you can get used to it. Headphones have worked for two months and are no longer included. Apparently, the moisture hit the remote. I disassembled the console, there is no moisture protection, although the seller was told IPX5 (protection against water flow). The board is in a plastic case, the battery is glued with double-sided tape. Sweat, flowing down the neck, hit the remote and closed the contacts on the board. In general, I do not recommend playing sports in T12. They are suitable for quiet walks, or listening to music at home. I came to the conclusion that headphones with a remote on the wire are not suitable for training.
Now I looked at the DACOM G18. It seems that the design is more suitable - the board and the battery on the earpiece itself. Sweat should not fall and the remote will not hang on the wire. In addition, IPX7 moisture protection is claimed, i.e. as if you can swim in them, although it is hard to believe. Maybe someone had experience using the DACOM G18 or similar Chinese headphones for active workouts? Should I take them?
vinznsk
Message#7
28.07.18, 02:34
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45

* V-K-S,

I am confused by 2 points. At the office. The seller says that the protection is IPX4 (screen) and there is no apt-x.
Artolt
Message#8
11.08.18, 01:52
User
[offline]

Messages 84
Check in: 17.07.12
Honor 10

vinznsk
I have been using Meizu EP51 (white) and Dodocool DA109 for 2 years already in the tail and mane (many hours of running, all the time headphones in the water, flew dozens of times in the hall, stepping on them). Meiza once danced at the club once)))*
If only hell to them. I like it more like Meise, but they are twice as expensive. At the same time, the headphones still look perfect :)
On the squat, you throw the wire forward and the norms, tremendous noise absorption, hold exercises for a very long time.
I would now take Maize red-black (practical color), whites have to be cleaned with a little acetone.
vinznsk
Message#9
11.08.18, 04:01
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45

* Artolt

Well, at least someone spoke positively positively about the training in EP52 in the hall.)) I already received Dodocool 104, in principle, they are satisfied with everything except the sound quality (but there is enough for the hall).

For the house already, I will probably look for overheads, the wires have recently begun to enrage.
kara puz
Message#10
13.08.18, 11:34
Guru
[offline]

Messages 17792
Check in: 23.06.09
LG V20

Vinznsk @ 07.22.18, 06:45*
for training in the gym (power, cardio), in order to have enough charge for 3-4 hours (preferably 8-10), there was protection from moisture (>= ipx5 probably) and good sound (Apt-x is welcome).

LG Tone Active + A100

--------------------
long queue stood - noisy, fun, warm! We stood discussing aggressive Washington, the evil machinations of China and the mysterious iPhone. “I didn’t see the iPhone, though I really need to hurt, yeah. But I read in the newspaper "Pravda" under the heading "grin of the enemy"
Lohophone
Message#11
22.09.18, 13:09
Old resident
[online]

Messages 836
Check in: 06.10.13

Vinznsk @ 07.22.18, 6:45*
few reviews from those who train with headphones

I bought yesterday meizu ep52. Day at work. While the findings are not unambiguous. In a week I'll tell you what's wrong with them.

--------------------
LG 49UB828V TV (4k, 30 Hz), TV box X92
Smart Samsung Galaxy S8
Snegopad
Message#12
27.09.18, 00:01
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 24.12.06
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

EP52 died in half a year, just turned around. Very unambiguous, I would say.
WarHead495
Message#13
30.09.18, 22:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 255
Check in: 13.02.11

Lohophone @ 09/22/18, 13:09*
I bought yesterday meizu ep52. Day at work. While the findings are not unambiguous. In a week I'll tell you what's wrong with them.

so what? how are they?
Lohophone
Message#14
30.09.18, 23:16
Old resident
[online]

Messages 836
Check in: 06.10.13

Ears are good. I liked.
Pros:
- instant connection;
- on sgs8 give more volume than wired;
- material to the touch pleasant, soft rubber;
- I personally have enough charge for a day, although I don’t use much, sometimes even for two days;
- sit well in the ears, even with intensive running do not fall out.
Minuses:
- weak magnets, xs that they can hold;
- in terms of sound quality, of course, they are inferior to those from sgs8;
- stable connection when running - when the phone is in hand, if you remove the phone in your pants pocket - there are interruptions. Not critical, but unpleasant;
- when moving around the apartment already with three meters, interruptions begin, although it may be the phone’s fault, I haven’t checked it for anything else.
Verdict:
Ears suitable for sports, if you do not throw the phone in the room, and carry with you, for example in a pocket not below the belt. It is very convenient to do household chores: ironing, washing dishes, cooking, etc. For metro, the volume is also enough, but the margin is minimal: everything is OK on music, on films it may not be enough.

--------------------
LG 49UB828V TV (4k, 30 Hz), TV box X92
Smart Samsung Galaxy S8
Andrey007007007
Message#15
04.10.18, 10:49
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 28.11.12
Meizu MX4

People need ears for everyday wear and classes in the hall. Music will be on the Samsung watch. I listen mostly heavy music and audio books. I can count on 14k, but only in mvideo. I thought to take iconx but lucky they write that the sound is terrible, especially on heavy music.
Waiting for advice.
MIHMIH
Message#16
19.10.18, 11:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 121
Check in: 26.08.07
HTC Touch

Mpow A6 Sport
Tgr3
Message#17
04.11.18, 09:56
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 946
Check in: 24.01.12
Huawei U8836D G500 Pro

In general, I ordered Dodocool DA104 on Aliexpress for the hall.

how are your ears? when running, squatting with a barbell does not interfere? What is the overall impression of autonomy? 2 months have passed Where did you buy by the way, how much did it go? in the pocket can be folded? the wire does not bend?

Post has been editedTgr3 - 04.11.18, 09:57
theFanet
Message#18
11.12.18, 22:41
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49
Check in: 15.03.13

Hello everyone, I bought a wavefun x-pods 2 headset. Everything was fine, but yesterday they stopped connecting with each other before connecting to the phone. That is, now you can connect to the phone only one of them (any), but not two at the same time. Who knows what the problem might be? Previously, this was not.
Evgenis
Message#19
12.12.18, 13:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 16.01.12
Lenovo A2010

Actual topic. I looked at these Huawei Freebuds. Can anyone know and try?
lesnoi999
Message#20
20.12.18, 17:06
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 03.12.13
Oneplus 3T

Donated headphones JBL T205BT. I use a few months. During this time, I determined for myself:

1. The form factor of Bluetooth headphones with a wire is not suitable for me, because:
- when practicing active sports, the wire around the neck interferes (bounces, rubs, and simply uncomfortable: the end of 2018 is outside - what kind of wires ?!

2. The wire itself in this particular model is just awful! Firstly: it is too long and the adjustment of its loose part is absent as a given. Secondly: it is soft (unlike, for example, EP-52), because of which aesthetics, along with the appearance of its use - just awful! Believing promotional materials is strictly prohibited!

3. Inserts in conjunction with the wire on the neck - an unacceptable combination. Due to the fact that the wire is constantly in motion in all possible planes - the headphones are constantly falling out of the ears.

4. Sound quality is acceptable. Despite the fact that external sounds are audible (which is even a plus in some scenarios), there is a good bass that JBL has always been able to do. Middle and lower classes are traditionally for jbl-kih state employees so-so.

5. The quality of the microphone is below acceptable. The interlocutor hears me badly. At the same time, part of the blame for this falls on the design itself - the wire with a microphone that hangs loose and climbs under clothes makes it uncomfortable to talk on the headset in the summer and is simply impossible in winter.

6. Control is implemented on the right unit (on the left is the battery). There are 3 buttons:
- on / off
- volume up button
- Volume down button
There are no complaints about the on / off button. There are two others ... There is no clear click, it’s almost impossible to find them, there’s no way to switch and rewind a track. In general, the volume of multimedia in the device itself is regulated, and not the volume of the headphones separately (this is not necessary).

7. Rassinhrona when watching a video there.

8. The battery holds enough, there is no claim to autonomy. If you listen to podcasts or watch videos not for a whole working day, but at work / from work and at lunch - it lasts for 3 days.

Summarizing the above. The subject can be used with relative comfort (and only as headphones without a headset) only with a scarf or, for example, with golf and in a hat. In this case, nothing dangles and does not crash.

--------------------
Anything that was taken without evidence can be rejected without evidence.

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 15:19