> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Fans Club | We discuss our smartphone, experience of use and different thoughts about not
About Asus
What do you like most about the device?
5000mAh battery [ 878 ] ** [61,27%]
NFC [ 212 ] ** [14,79%]
Clean 8.1 android [ 107 ] ** [7,47%]
Triple tray for sim and flash [ 92 ] ** [6,42%]
Powerful 636th snap [ 140 ] ** [9,77%]
Are you satisfied with the fact that you bought this particular smartphone?
Yes [ 1347 ] ** [94%]
Not [ 82 ] ** [5,72%]
Like how the camera shoots after upgrading to the 318th firmware?
Yes [ 848 ] ** [59,18%]
Not [ 380 ] ** [26,52%]
I did not expect that so well tucked her [ 181 ] ** [12,63%]
Total votes: 1433

Rep: (1606)
Owners Club
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1

Attached Image

What is possible here
Communicate on various non-profile topics, suitable under the section "trepalka", to maintain a healthy and friendly nonsense in the ranks of the owners of our devices.
In the club, we invite everyone to just talk, about everything you want.
We discuss everything related to our device and not only
First thing
Share your impressions. Leave feedback about the gadget that you liked most about it, what are the nuances
Information
Club Signature
If you want to add a link to this club to your signature, then copy the following code:
[b] [url = //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=910364 [[Color] [/ color] [/ C]] [COLOR = blue] Asus Zenfone Max Pro m1 [/ color] [/ C]

Looks like this:Owners ClubAsus zenfone max pro m1

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLenso - 31.10.18, 01:03
Reason for editing: Official parts store

Rep: (106)
* Alex.volk.1993,
I just took mine yesterday, I would like to help, but so far there is not enough time, only tomorrow I will begin to "chemize" :-D, and I am always ready to participate in testing.

Post has been editedromasemyon - 24.07.18, 10:08

* romasemyon
Glad)) I will wait for your readiness for the tests.

P.S is a bogger here in offtopic you do not need to hide anything;)

Posted on 07/24/2018, 10:11:

* romasemyon
Better write to us here)) the first impression of the device. What is the production date (on the box below), with which memory did they take it? What the first noticed and liked

* Alex.volk.1993,
the answer to whom laziness to read hid
Yes, I didn’t even have time to use it really well, I sat on wifi from another phone for an hour last night, but today he doesn’t see this wifi anymore, and now he’s not got another Internet for days, I’ll probably have to insert and download a SIM card in Asus update.

Post has been editedromasemyon - 24.07.18, 10:17

* romasemyon
Upgrade to the 318th firmware. At first, there were shoals for some (this is normal for a smart that has just appeared), everything was repaired with updates. Updates come out 4 times a month.

Rep: (285)
* romasemyon ,
Alex.volk. 1993 @ 07.24.18, 10:18 *
Upgrade to the 318th firmware.

From myself I want to add: update with full firmware from the Azus site with wipes.
OTA is not that ...

* Alex.volk.1993,
Later I will rearrange the SIM card. How many updates will there be in the end?
I now have firmware: OPM1.WW_Phone-15.2016.1805.309-20180607.

How many updates will there be in the end?

311, 316, 318

* Shimozza
SHimozza @ 07.24.2018, 10:21*
update with full firmware from the azus site with wipes

BB should be involved !?

BB should be involved !?

Not. Throw the firmware file to the root of the internal memory and reboot the phone if it does not immediately offer to upgrade.
Do wipes from recovery.
You can also flash from recovery, from a memory card.

Post has been editedShimozza - 24.07.18, 10:28

SHimozza @ 07.24.2018, 10:25*
You can also flash from recovery

TWRP, after all, is it necessary !?

TWRP, after all, is it necessary !?

This is necessary for custom. For the firmware, no extra gestures are needed. I downloaded 318, put it in the root - voila!
Or at the root of the memory card, we go into the recovery, there we select the latest from the memory card.

Post has been editedShimozza - 24.07.18, 10:38

Downloaded 318

Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL - Firmwares (Fasting jide # 75363926)
That's her?

That's her?

Yes.
Or here:https://www.asus.com/r...-ZB602KL/HelpDesk_BIOS
No difference.

Post has been editedShimozza - 24.07.18, 10:40

Rep: (1)
Well, here’s another very critical glitch for me ... mp3 more than half an hour the problem is for him.
if you pause for more than 35 minutes it resets to the beginning and starts anew, moreover, in the player it shows what goes next and it is not possible to rewind.
for okay, the reset got used to 5m, but it finally doesn’t work, if you open one rewind later than the current, it’s possible then again a glitch

Rep: (0)
I use the phone for a week. NFC does not work, although I’m very used to it. I can’t flash phones, I hoped that I got out of the box and all the buzz (as was the case with the previous HTC). In the car on bluetooth, music and talking on the phone are quieter and generally worse than on HTC (which is 5 years old). I will not say anything about the camera, I rarely use it, for the sake of interest I took a couple of shots - kakaha in a word.
In general, I regretted the money for a normal phone, I will go with it for now.
P.S. I won’t glue the covers and films - I hope I’ll break it soon, and I’ll buy a unit. I’m already mentally preparing my wife.
Piiiiis all! :)

Rep: (208)
* Rokru , so why break it down) Go to the store, return it and return the money) Savings) And then the wife is charging

Post has been editedEkaterina2810 - 24.07.18, 21:12

* Ekaterina2810 ,
"The mice pricked, cried, but continued to eat cacti."

Rep: (0)
* Ekaterina2810,
I bought from officials with delivery. I think to call on them at the Ryazan, but all once. And my wife told me right away, don’t take the cheap stuff ... I regretted it for myself again.

Posted on 07/24/2018, 21:19:

* Shimozza
Exactly! : yes2:

Rep: (3)
Greetings! Do you think a normal result? And then I do not understand them: sveta:.

Attached images
Attached Image

* Antonische78 , a great

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 05:29