> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Alcatel OneTouch Fierce ™ XL (Windows) | Smartphone, 5.5 "/ 1.1GHz / 2GB RAM

Rep: (609)
DiscussionAlcatel ONETOUCH Fierce ™ XL (Windows)
PictureAlcatel ONETOUCH Fierce ™ XL with Windows 10, 5055W
Description | Discussion | Purchase »| Accessories »| Firmware »| A source of information

Attached Image

Specifications:
Alcatel ONETOUCH Fierce XL with Windows 10 Specifications

• Network:
- SIM card type: micro-SIM
- GSM: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G: W-CDMA 2/4/5
- LTE / 4G: FDD-LTE B2 / 4/12
• Platform: Windows 10 Mobile
• Display: 5.5 "HD IPS (1280 × 720), 267 ppi, number of colors: 16 million (24-bit), touch points: 5, touchpad type: GFM
• Screen Protection Technology: Dragontrail Glass
• Camera: 8MP, LED flash, autofocus, digital zoom 4x, 720p / 30fps video recording
• Front camera: 2Mp, zoom
• Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) Quad-Core 1.1GHz
• Graphics chip: Adreno 304 (400MHz)
• RAM: 2GB (533MHz)
• Internal memory: 16GB
• Memory card: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
• GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS
• FM radio
• Bluetooth v4.1
• Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Wireless Display Capability (Miracast)
• Micro USB 2.0
• Headphone jack: 3.5mm audio jack, stereo audio (with headset)
• Sensors: proximity, lighting, accelerometer, digital compass, LED charging indicator
• Battery: non-removable, 2500 mAh (Li-ion), charging time 3 hours 20 minutes, talk time: 15 hours / 2G, 14 hours / 3G
- in standby mode: 450ch / 2G, 630ch / 3G, 570ch / 4G
• Features: removable back cover, microSD and microSIM slots under it
• Dimensions: 151.9 x77.84x9.45 mm
• Weight: 174g

Useful:
Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Additional Information:
Last year, Alcatel OneTouch introduced the Fierce XL smartphone on Android, and yesterday (January 6, 2016) the manufacturer announced Fierce XL, which runs on the Windows 10 Mobile platform. New received 5.5-inch 720p-display, covered with protective glass Dragontrail Glass, Snapdragon 210 processor with four cores Cortex-A7, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage with the possibility of expanding using microSD memory cards. On the back of the smartphone, the manufacturer placed an 8-megapixel main camera with LED flash and the ability to record video with a resolution of 720p, and a 2-megapixel module on the front.

Dimensions Fierce XL - 151.9 x 77.8 x 9.4 mm, and the smartphone weighs about 174 g. At the same time, the device runs on a battery with a capacity of 2 500 mAh, thanks to which, according to the manufacturer, the smartphone will withstand 14 hours of talk time.

Alcatel Fierce XL supports 2G, 3G and LTE Cat networks. 4. The smartphone also has support for Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS.

The device will be available only in one color - light blue. The novelty will go on sale next month. The cost of Alcatel Fierce XL has not been disclosed, however, according to the manufacturer, it will be "quite acceptable."

Post has been editedUncle - 10.09.18, 09:58
Reason for editing: Edit

An interesting device for users / lovers of mobile Windows, strangely still ignored, found it on eBay for only $ 47 a new, unlocked T-Mobile -https://www.ebay.com/i...OCKED-NEW/163174589833I ordered the day before, waiting.
Alcatel IDOL 4S (Post abc145 # 75169816)
In the service manual and some instructions (in particular, on flashing to Android) is abbreviated as Pop3-5.5 4G TMO WP.
The twin brothers in iron on Android: Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL (5054N) for Metro PCS and (5054W) for T-Mobile US / WFM.
There is also a global version (5054D) POP 3, but there 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory.
Perhaps it will be flashed on Android, you have to experiment, there are instructions on Chinese file sharing, including firmware for Windows, you will still need to figure out how to drive the firmware mode in Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, as I understood from the manual, As with the older idol 4S on Windows, the combination of buttons on this one does not seem to work ...
Perhaps the out-of-the-box massStorage mode will work (judging by one manual); on arrival it will be necessary to check its launch from lightning mode with a gear through a com. line using emmcdl (ffutool -massStorage), and from there they write it is necessary to transfer it to 9008 mode.

Post has been editedabc145 - 08.08.18, 22:19

Rep: (148)
* abc145 write down as soon as possible.

* hqqddy
As soon as I unsubscribe, I’m most interested in it, I hope LTE will work on the 7th band, from experience as with the older Alcatel on Windows (6071W), where he works without problems, although not officially announced.
Guys, maybe someone already has this device on hand - unsubscribe, then the topic will quickly move to the profile section.

Post has been editedabc145 - 20.07.18, 19:12

Rep: (41)
2016 review:https://wpleaks.com/ob...netouch-fierce-xl.html

* Paul00,
Perhaps already many "sores" that are mentioned in the review are healed, because The device came out on an early firmware (and they were written by two different ones) with an early, very buggy at that time version of OS 10586.29 ..
I read a foreign review and there the author writes that he has no special claims to the speakers, the usual average level, but on the forum the Windows central on this device read that there is also a marriage of conversational dynamics in this device, it also starts wheezing, it looks like a professional Alcatel disease for devices on Windows. : lol:
And they also write that the microUSB connector is weak, it also breaks down physically over time, including on Android versions, then it’s just changed in the service, in general you have to be more careful when connecting / disconnecting the cable.

Post has been editedabc145 - 20.07.18, 20:58

Rep: (6)
What if he supports the Glance screen? : sveta:

Rep: (41)
* aidsen
If Idol 4S does not support, then this is all the more so.
In addition, this is a proprietary function of Nokiy, I do not know of any devices from other manufacturers, on which it would be.

Post has been editedPaul00 - 21.07.18, 00:15

Today I received, I came unexpectedly with SIM-lock under T-Mobile, although the description was written unlocked, tomorrow I will write to the intermediary through whom I bought to contact the seller and requested the unlock code.
In the description of the seller at the bottom it is clearly written - Network: UNLOCKED - Phone should you unlock yourself.
I came with firmware 1078.30.01510.23300, in WDRT there is 23301 with it will be OS version 10586.420, I tried to sew through it, it sews normally.
OS out of the box 10.0.10586.63 (TH2).
So the live phone looks much more elegant than the photos and videos in the reviews, where it looked a bit clumsy.
In my hand is great, 5.5 "inches for me the thing.
The firmware was updated by air itself to 1078.41.01530.54500 along with the OS upgrade to AU 14393.1066, then as it should be, CU 15063.297 came (it flashed all the cabs - two cabs of Russification, Russian keyboard, voice functions, continuity, led notifications).
Attached Image

And then without problems (without dancing with a tambourine with the substitution of the model in the registry) updated to the most current version of the OS at the moment FCU 10.0.15254.527
Everything works quickly, I did not notice any glitches or slowdowns of the interface, the programs in the store are also installed and updated quickly enough, well, maybe a little bit slower than on the older Alcatel on Windows.
There is no Russian language out of the box, I completely Russified on thisway.
Interop unlock made no problems.

Post has been editedabc145 - 17.08.18, 12:39

Rep: (6)
* abc145 if you understand unlock and tell us a little about the pros / cons, then perhaps I will also get it, because I still can’t recover my DEXP Ixion W5: wallbash:

* Temper01,
The intermediary contacted the seller, the seller says the unlock code in the box should be, but I reviewed everything there, did not find anything, only the cable, the charger with the American plug and two brochures-instructions (one Alcatel, the other T-Mobile) and a separate piece of paper about the correct recycling and the unit itself. The seller through an intermediary requested to have it, yesterday he sent it, we are waiting .. :)

I made a modified cable, now I go into Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 mode without any problems, now I can use QPST.
By the way, I found a fresh firmware that can be installed immediately from scratch via QPST (OS 14393.189, firmware version 1078.41.01530.54500), I will not post a link here, who needs to be on the LAN, the end of December 2017 was dated on the SC website, yesterday I asked, normal flight, even in Sugar on the servers I watch it not, strange.
China-mode on this device is also present, as well as on the older drunkard, the backups of .qcn and .xqcn files have already been made for everyone, the massstorage mode at the office. The firmware is most likely not, I tried everything and it did not work to go.
Diagnostic Service Menu ## 2886 #
I haven’t yet conducted experiments with installing Android, until I figure out how to save the DPP section, I won’t even try, but I don’t have access to the mass storage ... and the test and production firmware downloaded from the cant do not want to be sewn through an engineering tool (Package Tool For Engineering Software Download Tool QCT_SP Beta v0.9.3) due to the mismatch of cu-ref .., and in the versions of this tool above this phone is not already listed, t.ch. until xs how is there to do.
And in general, this native engineering tool works damnably buggy on this device, here they have to sew a campaign with battery removed (but for this you need to unscrew ten screws), that fresh firmware that can be downloaded in .exe format (it is also under QPST in in the form of .bin files) they don’t want to run at all, a Load NPRG Error error (Error code = 5002) is constantly getting out, such as can’t read cu-ref info from the device, reboot and reboot into the COM port do not help, and when trying to convert. ffu in .exe with the same tool constantly writes about the lack of memory, though maybe once and from the tenth to swallow, in general, it is not brought to mind under this device, on the older Alcatel there are no problems with this tool, everything is sewn and converted, only there the versions are naturally higher under it sharpened.
https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-29454

Post has been editedabc145 - 18.08.18, 06:38

Rep: (38)
* abc145
Here's the smart-ass, they lure the people unlock, but in fact - finish the unlock yourself. I have not ordered, but I want to take another sold, I will ask him about unlock.
I correctly understood that the buttons are not highlighted here?

SamLP @ 08/17/18, 23:29*
I correctly understood that the buttons are not highlighted here?

Why, here the buttons are physical, sensory - are highlighted, but the vibration when you click on them is weak, like on hp elite x3.

* abc145 it's good, and then on Lyumii and Arkos in the dark you always poke past. And on Highscreen and Blue everything is done according to your mind!

* Samlp,
I am generally more satisfied with the physical buttons than the onscreen ones, which is why I took this particular device.

Rep: (19)
abc145
What is real in this device for 4G / LTE frequencies?
Throw off please info in drugs, through what intermediary did you take and what did the money result in?

Post has been editedGarry_rus - 18.08.18, 07:19

What is real in this device for 4G / LTE frequencies?

I don't know yet, because On the device while the sim-lock, but it will probably work on the 7th range (2600), if it works out to remove the sim-lock, I'll check it off.
At worst, I’ll change my special prog (via QPST or by editing the backup .qcn file) and then stitching it back to one of the list for which I found unlock codes for this device in the internet .., it’s still silent ...
And the charging indicator does not go out even, even on the latest firmware 54500, I do not use the charging battery though.
I found and downloaded 23300 firmware, from which the device came out of the box, who needs to follow the link in HP.

Post has been editedabc145 - 21.08.18, 10:42

Progress!
I found and downloaded quite fresh (at least I didn’t see it on Chinese file storages) retail 1078.41.01530.54600 (it turns out to be the latest official 54,500), test and production firmware, all these three firmware are dated / uploaded in one day, up to almost minutes. Ritual was launched and loaded without problems, OS 14393.189.
I figured out how to install these firmware, set it up like on the older Alcatel through emmcdl.exe, tried QPST (QFIL) and didn’t want to even try one, although I manually created its native rawprogram0.xml via emmcdl, reconfigured the com port, maybe from the fifth and I just wouldn't bother to flash and flash through emmcdl 2.15 in Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 mode (there is already version 2.16 available for download), the test one starts, but does not boot, the included secure boot does its job, but it has a boot menu ( Windows Phone Boot Menu) caused by a long press on the Power button from the off state a working massStorage and other parameters / items - Advanced Options, Shutdown, Exit (secure boot really is not disabled), backup MainOS section with DPP folder already done ...
Next, see the instructions above .. I found the firmware from the twin brothers on Android too, but I haven’t downloaded it yet ..
test (fresh)
retail (fresh 54600)
production (Flash.FFU) and retail (1900)
Probably put one of the very first firmware retail Flash_1078.21.0121.1900_TKT-SIGN-PROD-CA2IPE.FFU version of the OS on it was 10.0.10586.0, it still works charging in the off state with such a cool, large green battery indicator and Alcatel saver when The boot is different, on a white background, Alcatel is highlighted with black below the blue OneTouch, and at the fresh office. On a black background, all in white letters and vibration when turned on is different, stronger and more lasting.
I tried to install more production, it also does not boot (just a blue smile), like the test one (on the test window there was another Windows Boot Manager type key, give it Windows Key = Recovery ..), there is no boot menu with massStorage in it.
And furthertwo firmwareproduction and test (1900).

Strange thing, according to the instructions, I can not delete everything including the .qcn file emmcdl.exe -p 1 -e 0 100000 (Clear all data, including QCN)
And if you clear everything by leaving a .qcn file (emmcdl.exe -p 1 -e SBL1 (QCN data is not clear, Recommended Use this command)), you don’t want to sew an Android engineering tool, perpetual load / read Load NPRG.
Manually again I wouldn’t really like to delete all sections from emmc.

Post has been editedabc145 - 24.08.18, 10:48

* abc145
But as I understand, these firmware do not give unlock?
By the way, the second is sold to the lichka closed, xs how to make sure that he is not a goat. And your Pradavan unsubscribed that the unlock code is embedded in the box.
Eh ... what to do - I do not know.

SamLP @ 08.22.18, 16:08*
But as I understand, these firmware do not give unlock?

Sim-unlock? Of course not.
SamLP @ 08.22.18, 16:08*
And your Pradavan unsubscribed that the unlock code is embedded in the box.

He also wrote to the mediator, I did not have any codes in the box, I conferred in different desks on the Internet about the unlock, everywhere one answer we will not be able to unlock it in the future, too, t.ch. I have almost come to terms, you can begin to experiment hard. : D
And it is strange that he has no bad reviews. He has already promised to send the code to the intermediary for a week, I don’t hope so.

Ehh, okay, I delete all partitions manually through Disk Management from a computer, there is nothing to do, I tried everything differently, I just read that after that the SIM-unlock code may not work, even if it is valid and even if I restore all backups.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedabc145 - 04.09.18, 14:26

* abc145 yeah ... It turns out he just come down for trips abroad. Interestingly, in Europe this operator T-Mobile will work?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19, 18:29