Xiaomi induction cooker DCL01CM | [smartHome]

Rep: (8)
Xiaomi induction cooker DCL01CM
Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device description
Cool smart induction stove from xiaomi
Here you can read the description in Chinese (via Google translate)https://www.mi.com/ind…n-cooker/?cfrom=search
The features include:
  • Digital monochrome display
  • More accurate, rendered in a separate place, the temperature sensor (in the middle of the stove)
  • Silicone anti-slip ring
  • Very accurate temperature control

- Create and download different cooking modes
Device characteristics
  • Model No. DCL01CM
  • Product color is white
  • Product size 280 Г— 265 Г— 70 mm
  • Product net amount of about 2.1 kg
  • Energy efficiency rating 3
  • Rated power is 2100 W, although personally I did not give out more than 1900, perhaps because of the small area of ​​the pan
  • Voltage / rated frequency 220 V ~ 50 Hz
  • Gross weight of the product is about 2.6 kg
  • This device contains a radio transmitter module with model approval code CMIIT ID: 2016DP1293

Useful information
I will add useful links here:
Video disassembly ->https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20666713/

I want to add that I bought a stove on aliexpress and it came to me with a non-working screen.
I want to save here information on replacing the screen, the one that I found.
Screen photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

at random, I found a similar screen on Aliexpress,right here
But I want to warn you that I did not try it, and there is a difference in the code in the first at the end there is I18 and in the original D18, I don’t know what it means, and I can not guarantee that it will work.

Instructions to the device (eng + rus)

Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

I ask for help from those who can complement the topic, as well as add general information on the device.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedZlisten - 15.03.19, 12:14
Reason for editing: (Useful) Instructions for the device

Rep: (50)
* nikos666,
I thought it would be possible to set the temperature (power) and duration there, with automatic switching to another mode, but the stove is not smart enough.

Rep: (1)
* QiUi,
So your program can be, like, make up such an algorithm.

* mekluho,
You can make several programs (temperature or power + duration)and manually switch between them. I so cooked borscht. Then he refused this method of using email. slabs.

Post has been editedQiUi - 09.02.19, 16:10
Reason for editing: Clarification.

Apparently, the application is still being finalized. Automations clearly involve the compilation of complex algorithms and modes, but they work so-so.

Rep: (6)
* mekluho,
I do not think that there will be anything other than notifications. This is all about security. As well as manual start.

Rep: (0)
Hello.
And throw screenshots of the application for working with tiles. I want to evaluate the functionality.
From myself I can throw a solution to the problem of sharing equipment Mijia, designed for different regions. Faced this difficulty when buying the European version of the teapot, before that I already had the Mijia Smart Home Kit designed for mainland China. Jumping between the regions in the MiHome application is inconvenient, so I cloned the MiHome application using the MIUI shell. Now I have two MiHome (Russia and Mainland China).

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedsgtNemo - 11.02.19, 19:05

Hello. He became the owner of this stove a week ago. I’m reading your posts about temperatures and so on. Something still did not realize how to use it properly. How to determine the temperature? In all modes there are simply values ​​from 1 to 99. This is the first, second - what is the meaning of the modes? That I put on the frying mode, everything instantly heats up and it is necessary to immediately reduce to low values, which is in the cooking mode. You set the boiling and boiling mode, so the water in the pan boils for a couple of minutes and boils frantically like a boiler in hell, the water jumps out and splashes, you have to manually reduce the power in the mode. Duck, what's the point of modes, if you spin everything manually on any of the modes? Well, or I really did not understand just ...

* MortiferM,
I don’t use the modes, in general :) I have enough manual adjustment from 1 to 99 and a timer. Heated, reduced the fire, set a timer, left to do his own business.

Post has been editedQiUi - 19.02.19, 19:07

Rep: (7)
* Mortiferm put after boiling from 1 to 5 power mode) It will be about 100 degrees. And I did my modes through a smartphone, when pilaf cooked and deep-fryers, it pretty accurately supported the temperature, I measured it with a thermometer just in case, + - 2 degrees. And the firmware was updated through the application, now the tile has probably become smart))

Thank you) Then doper that 1-99 is not degrees. And degrees can only be set yourself in your own created mode)
I put it after boiling from 1 to 5, too, about now, now all the rules. Satisfied =)

There are two versions of this tile on the player.ru website:
Xiaomi Mijia Mi Home Induction Cookerand
Xiaomi Mijia Mi Home Induction Cooker Lite
Photos are the same, the weight is the same. The difference in size and price. Light cheaper by 1000r.
In the simple version:280 x 265 x 70 mm
In the Lite version:265 x 265 x 70 mm

Perhaps someone can explain what the differences are?

found a comparison video in chinesehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4JIbd016sI
Standard Version (DCL01CM)
Light Version (DCL002CM)

Post has been editedZaic95 - 03.03.19, 01:23

* Zaic95,
Lite without display, without timer, without a “more accurate temperature sensor.” And it’s also not clear whether it can be controlled from a smartphone or not (Thai is not familiar to me).

Post has been editedQiUi - 03.03.19, 03:22

On the weekend I'll try to drive moonshine on it in a cube of 12 liters, in fact, for this I took

How is it going? I am interested in the stove in the same plan, only I have a 20 liter tank.

* Birdimson , * Birdimson , a cube of 20 liters (mash 18 liters) heats up minutes for 30-35. Head selection is drip-free bebroblem, power is 1. Maximum power is 1850W, but it may depend on the surface of the bottom of the dishes, or the manufacturer may have cheated)) For moonshine

helscout @ 03/06/19, 18:24*
Goal selection drip-free bebroblem, power by 1.

But does she have 1 is pulse heating? Intervals working / not working did not measure the case? And what weight does it pull?

* Birdimson pulse 1 to 50

pulse 1 to 50

Oh how! And then they wrote that only by 1. And with what power does constant heating start is not known? Well, logically, as with all inductions, it turns out, with about 1000 watts?

Rep: (3)
I bought it yesterday at CSN and finally cost 5200 with delivery for the European version. The girls mastered faster than me, immediately fried eggs and, well, they boil water for tea on it, I still fucking with speed. Soon I’ll put the right plug-in and get confused with uploading recipes :) Yes, MiHom sees from the market both the vacuum cleaner and the tile, there were no problems.

Rep: (3)
Today they prepared chicken fillet in the form of suvid. 2 pieces of fillet, spices to taste, expel air from a sealed bag by gradually immersing in water and closing at the last moment, first we set 75 degrees (not power!) Through the application, then for another hour at 65 under the lid. I never really eat such a juicy fillet, try it.

Or can someone post instructions in Russian? Thank you in advance!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 19:38