> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Motorola Moto Z Play 3th Gen - Purchase | Smartphone, 6.1 "

Rep: (50)
PurchaseMotorola Moto Z Play 3th Gen
PictureMotorola Moto Z Play 3th Gen
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Buy
Amazon ITALY
Computeruniverse
Amazon USA- XT1929-4, odnosimochnik

Soon Poland, Spain

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 15.07.18, 17:52
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (7)
* mkasatik , Comrade, but as VAT planning to return? Familiar proshtampuet at the airport?

Rep: (1)
* WoWchi TrU, ))) On the idea of ​​Cyprus is not the European Union, thus should be without vat. Well, friend proshtampuet if I do not have time to get (I'll come back, too, but for a shorter period). I have this question less concerned, are more interested in the probability of all to get a purchase within existing conditions)

* mkasatik I know one of Cyprus, island republic which since 2004 in the EU))

* WoWchi TrU, or like this)

yet versed with the nuances of the delivery to the hotel, when it came to the phase of the order confirmation Amazon wrote that the timing of the delivery report further as soon as the phone will be available (to heap ordered and glass - on it was clear by the way of delivery. but why now it is me without the phone (

Post has been editedmkasatik - 05.09.18, 01:37

* mkasatik Received.

Now the phone is available with immediate shipping (selected according to later delivery times)

DisponibilitГ  immediata

Post has been editedAlexSh1 - 05.09.18, 02:21

* AlexSh1 They initially and wrote - is available for immediate shipment. but when it comes to payment - write what I wrote above.

* mkasatik And what is the type of shipment chosen?

* AlexSh1, Standard 5-10 days.

Rep: (0)
Decode xt1929-8 this operator? or yet another full of garbage type amazonovskogo have not?
They offer to take no charge for $ 470?

* mkasatik , Select 1 day, and all will appear.

Posted on 06/09/2018, 00:38:

* miccca Europe, 2 SIM cards.
$ 470? What's the point, there are 349 euros in Italy occasionally.

* AlexSh1, , thanks. I tried. but there is only one variant of delivery of 5-10 days. no luck so far.

and as I bought in Italy? and so to bypass the tax of 150 euros?

Rep: (25)
miccca @ 06.09.2018, 09:27*
and as I bought in Italy? and so to bypass the tax of 150 euros?

If a valid tax free program at the store where the purchase, take on spetsblank taxfree fill, stamped in the store. Keep a check. At the airport looking for a stall with the return of VAT. But keep in mind, in Italy taksfri Commission offices around 15-20% of the refund amount. That there will be - is ridiculous.
If we mean without the physical presence in Italy, it does not seem difficult to read 4 pages, huh?
As for the order to Cyprus. I lived there in the summer of 39 days. On day 7, I ordered a couple plates of the UK. Came 22 days. Delivery standard, the tax is not deductible, maybe, Cyprus - part of the European Union. Long delivery mk carry parcels on ships according to the treku.Vozvrat vat for remote buying is practically impossible.

Post has been editeddmkbox - 06.09.18, 11:36

I'm from Ukraine, there may be other moments than in Russia

Rep: (25)
miccca @ 06.09.18, 11:54*
I'm from Ukraine, there may be other moments than in Russia

What's the difference - take to the states on the intermediary, the intermediary and then ask to open the box, specify a value of less than 150 euros and write or type refarbish yused. But here purely on luck hopefully.

* miccca For this and have to be in the country profile. I am from Belarus, we have all the € 22 limit. Through an intermediary, we send in the US, then from there to Russia. Then in Minsk

I am apolitical, but Hayter and then there

* miccca , Where are the policies I did not realize: write about what we are 150 €.

* dmkbox Thanks for the Old) will look for another option)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/08/20, 14:10