Lamp Lifetime 30,000 Hours
3D Function Red Blue 3D
Speaker 4ohms, 3W * 2pcs
Best Projection Distance 2m-3.8m

A photo
Attached Image

Additional Information:
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 02.07.19, 23:16
Reason for editing: Filter to trap dust inside the case!

Rep: (2138)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Multimedia devices
I ask everyone to readRules section "Multimedia devices"

Rep: (11)
This projector has received a week ago. But he stsuko faulty flashes and streaks across the image, also it is not unnatural color yellow green instead of yellow - mustard, fried and colors like dark areas without shadows and light in Peresvet also without shadows. Remote control and management of a complete D is necessary to bring the ass projector. Settings do not add anything, not riguliruyut. While the correspondence with the seller that the tackle. Regarding communication with the seller - pulls rubber

Post has been editedbobai - 22.08.18, 21:24

* panatolik

The colors I see you, too unnatural place in mustard yellow or green -yellow, watch this disgusting, but I also morgaeet shorter hit him.

Post has been editedbobai - 20.08.18, 14:27

Rep: (0)
If does not work. Write to the seller. Communicate in Russian.

Posted on 29/08/2018, 14:11:

Settings with the remote did not work on color correction. Only with the computer's graphics card.
But today received an update from the seller. Technical service dropped.
USB stick updated. And now for color adjustment and other works from the console and you can see the image is changing.
We began selling the raw product. But the firmware to fix it. Acid yellow can otkorrekirovat.
I have not tried. Only in the morning to flash.

Posted on 29/08/2018, 14:13:

Who bought and who do not work setting.
Sew this file.
Photo instructions.
But everything is simple and quickly sewn.

Link:

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/57Na/uZ1YWttLd

Post has been editednonlocal - 24.09.18, 22:17
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (3)
Good news. Thanks!
Tell me what you want to copy on a USB flash drive - the entire archive A5500 升级 包 (单 红外 接收 头) .rar or unzipped SZHVZXPJV56.BIN

I do not zamorachivatsya copied in the root of the stick file and unzip the archive in the same way. The projector itself has taken what it needs. Fast Sew. Because firmware without android outrageously primitive. And now with the setting is working.

Prodavats this liar, I threw firmware corrects the color or overexposure no shadows, no functionality, besides I have a problem either with the motherboard whether a matrix-strips and flickering. Perhaps then he would deny everything, as he answered me in Russian. Dynamo, refused to renew the term of protection, promised to help. The projector that lying is impossible to watch.

I beg to move the topic - Multimedia projectors, so that everyone knew.

* Bobai,
I dispute this order did not open.
You were taken from the same seller as me?
For all time orders with Ali.
This is a best seller, as communicate in Russian and respond without delay. Though not in substance.
Prior to that, I had a case that the seller on the phone call from the Chinese but spoke in perfect English, which I speak worse of the school curriculum.

If the dispute is open it is not the seller decides as mediator Ali.
And just as with personal experience, 1) the seller of the goods is not reported, out of 13 pieces. came half. after a dispute has not returned all the money.
2) The item I sent back to China due to marriage. By decision of the dispute pozvrat goods and refund the full amount. But money is not the seller vrenul. And communication is not vihodit. On this version is better not disagree. Because mediators Ali is also not available.
Better demand compensation money for the repairs.
Open dispute, what do you expect.
This firmware works. But in your case probably workmanship.

Rep: (2)
* 8410100 That what this firmware that does not give, everything is as it was and is. Neither that, nor the color, nor the brightness does not change.

* niooskaunik ,
When viewing the video via the HDMI input, press the button on the 16: 9/4: 3 and get into the setup menu. Settings on the background image. You can immediately see the result of the changes.

* panatolik , Please write how to adjust color, contrast - so that brightness and so on.

niooskaunik @ 09.09.18, 10:40*
please write how to adjust color, contrast - so that brightness and so on.

Everyone sees the world in its own. This is purely subjective. As folk wisdom says - to his own taste is not. I did not bother on the figures. Exhibit on one film a single value at each other. To ensure they are setup to configure could for themselves

Rep: (4)
He bought his first projector, so that the comparison is not schem. Connected via HDMI to your computer as a second monitor, I used a 10 m cable for 800r, bought Yulmart. Fasteners used for wall-mounted projector, unnecessarily. room ceilings. He turned the projector, to detach the black legs, and under them carving. To screw the projector to the mount using the screws M4 Length 16 mm - 4 pcs., Buy them in advance, unnecessarily. Included are none. To flip the image you need to enter the projector's menu. Each time you turn on the projector, it remembers that before it was HDMI connection and do not need every time to climb on the menu in the projector. When the projector is noisy, but not critical. for some reason, the computer put the 720P resolution, it is necessary to manually select 1080p. When viewing a picture FullHd excellent when viewing lower resolution, I see the blur. Used a motorized screen CACTUS Professional Motoscreen CS-PSPM-149x265, distance from the screen to the projector where the picture is almost 3.7 meters in full screen. Launches color tests and nastoechnye table, no problems with color reproduction is not revealed. Firmware worth factory. Sound and USB flash drive is not even checked, unnecessarily. I do not need it. A bit inconvenient that the remote receiver is behind a screen, but I turn on the projector by pressing the button on the remote and it basically just tuning needed. Overall very satisfied for that kind of money is not large.

* len1n100 As well as the yellow and A red color?

All colors are normal, I launched a program to monitor the dough on it, so there are tests on the text, contrast and color. Of course they are a little fainter than on the monitor, but in general the rules.

* len1n100 , Throw please refer to the prog.

I decided to play around with the settings of brightness / contrast from the control panel. First, the picture is not changed depending on the brightness settings / contrast / color, the projector flashed firmware of a cap, a similar situation does not change. On reflection I realized that I check on the test image from the computer via HDMI, which means that one may do any of the projector settings, still image generated computer video card settings. I reached to turn the brightness / contrast of the NVIDIA drivers. Brought a picture with shades of white and black. On the monitor, all shades are distinguishable, but the ambush on the projector. Strip with shades of black, all black, with white shades - all white. If you increase the brightness, it appears shades of black, but there are no shades of white. If you reduce the brightness, then there are shades of white but black disappear. In general, I was not able to find a balance, or shades of white or shades of black. I chose to be seen shades of black and white is not. This allows you to see fine dark scenes in movies. If you get the lay picture settings.

* len1n100 , The contrast should be adjusted.

I twist and the contrast and brightness, all that has been achieved above.

* len1n100 When the HDMI output is necessary to press on the remote control 4: 3/16: 9 and get out the settings, everything changes.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/01/20, 14:22