Lamp Lifetime 30,000 Hours
3D Function Red Blue 3D
Speaker 4ohms, 3W * 2pcs
Best Projection Distance 2m-3.8m

A photo
Attached Image

Additional Information:
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 02.07.19, 23:16
Reason for editing: Filter to trap dust inside the case!

Rep: (0)
Friends. About this projector, anyone knows what? The performance is very good.

Rep: (11)
Interestingly, how bright is it? Strong body bake?

Post has been editedbobai - 13.07.18, 18:45

I also look at him. Before that, there was AUN am01, but it did not work with an HDMI cable 10 meters long, so I sold it. Can anyone in the know this projector works with a cable length of 10 meters?

I have long wanted a projector, but I regretted money for a normal one, it suddenly does not go down. I ordered this "miracle on trial" for a "sale" by Ali. How come unsubscribe about impressions.

Rep: (11)
Also ordered, I have five meters HDMI, I will try when it comes

The projector got a week ago. The first impression is depressing. There are no complaints about brightness and color. But here are the minuses: a significant blur in the corners, a very bad sensitivity of IR sensors, which makes it difficult to adjust the projector. Works well with the X92 TV.

Rep: (3)
Bought almost 3 weeks ago. Led to permission. Dissatisfied.
1. Brightness does not match the stated. I have something to compare.
2. The remote control receiver is located on the back of the projector, and if the projector is close to the wall, then it is almost impossible to control it.
3. The sharpness setting is very tight. Efforts are needed to twist the ring settings. A little harder you press you can not get into sharpness. There is a blur around the edges.
4. Very uncomfortable menu. Adjust color, brightness, contrast, color temperature, etc. possible only for the built-in player with USB from a USB flash drive. In this case, it is not possible to display the settings on the image. You need to return to the main menu, settings, and on a black background set the brightness values, etc., and then again return to the main menu and select the USB input there. Now you will see the result of the changes. You have to jump here and there dozens of times to achieve the desired picture! But most importantly, adjusting the image parameters for external inputs does not work at all! I connect the X92 TV box to the HDMI input. The image is normal, but a little dark, I want to add brightness. We go to the main menu, select the brightness, color control. The numbers on the menu change, but this does not affect the image! As was and remains. link to video:
http: //www.mediafire.c...180717_215043.3gp/file
I deduce chromaticity on a zero - the image remains color. On the video from USB changes to b / w. Maybe this firmware will change it over time ... Maybe it's just me. Request to other owners of the projector to check with yourself. I wrote to the seller about the problem, attached a video. The seller is silent. He opened a dispute on this issue on Ali and won it today. He returned a few dozen bucks.
5. The built-in USB player does not read all audio formats. AC3 is not supported.
6. Fans in the projector 3 pieces. Very hard to suck the dust outside. Tightens and mosquitoes. There are no filters. All evil spirits fly directly to the projector's matrix and are displayed on the screen in the form of dark blurry spots. A vacuum cleaner or windmill does not always help. For three weeks of operation, I removed the top cover for cleaning three times.
7. The lens is short-focus. From a distance of 3 meters I look at the screen 108 inches. There are scratches on the lens.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedpanatolik - 20.07.18, 12:19
Reason for editing: text added

Rep: (2)
ordered the other day.

I will explain why. The first projector I had in 2004 was the Sanyo PLV Z1. And then he was ... awesome. For almost two thousand dollars. 1800 KARL !!! In words, ONE THOUSAND EIGHT EURO. In the current Russian wrappers, it looks even more fun - 115 thousand of the current Putin's rubles.
For this money, in the settings there was a resolution of 1200 for something like 700 with kopecks in the MENU. And the norms are such a buzz - absolutely not what I heard in panatolika vidosike. And at the beginning of the lamp life was normal brightness. By the way - the Mandela effect - I read Google about the sleigh then - the resolution is 900 with kopecks for 600 with kopecks. But the menu was 1200 at 768

Bro! Six months later, the brightness was already NOT THAT. But quite tolerant. Pan Tolik! You snuffle mon cheri imho. In your vidosike - nishtyak brightness and all that. Compared to the projector. And I can not hear the noise in 29 dB.

1) Since the projector is mounting Sailing - it requires you to adjust the focus ONCE. ONE. I remind you - Sailing is tightly mounted. So tight-soft - not an argument. for two hundred 200 (REPEATING TWO) dollars - I do not mind ONE TIME adjust the focus with the pens and forget about it. The zoom is not needed for the same reason - since the bracket for seiling is mounted ONCE - then I see the procedure as follows - I hang up the screen and empirically ONCE try on the distance to the installation site.

2) Since the projector will work from under the TV box, curling, computer - ALL THAT IT SHOWS ON YOUR PLAYER with usb or flash drives - DO NOT WAVE. In this mode, it will not work EVER. For jumping to sailing to a height of 3 meters (I have a Sailing 3.20 meters) with flash drives, I will not become a bro, sorry.

3) The key point I see is that there is ONE HDMI in total. This is a fiasco bro. That is, it will be necessary to run the signal from the laptop and the curtain through the TV box. So you need a TV box in which there is a through channel - and TWO HDMI inputs. Or poo on TV box on wai fayu. Here it is necessary to wrinkle the brain. And you also need to think about how to get a signal from a satellite dish receiver - according to Wai Fayu, it supports my peacekeeping channels.

This is the problem. Because now it is necessary to think about how ONLY to connect everything in such a way so as not to wire.

4) I see dances with tambourines with a sound connection. Apparently I want to connect via optics to the receiver. So you need a TV box with decoders and optical output.

5) I don’t see any problems with the location of the infrared port - since I’m not going to orient the projector towards the booty wall, but in the center of the seiling toward the narrow, and not the wide side of the room. I will install in a small room - 7 by 3 meters, so I’ll have easy access to the infrared port.

What are you interested in:
1 - whether the resolution is 1920 to 1080
2 - How blurry is the image around the edges
3 - all the same brightness ... I don’t see any problems with shuttering the windows - there are horizontal blinds on the fur drive - is there enough shading? Make the vidos as in brightness - just not from the IRON, but from the norm of the camera or the smartphone. On YouTube lay out pliz, it is not necessary to download files in the format adopted in the Golden Horde pliz.
4 - Make a video as it shows not on the ass and not on the newspaper and not on the Chinese screen. I have a High Contrast Matte White Da Lite screen - this is how I want to know on it.
5 - all the same noise like? measure noise pliz - programs on the smartphone is full. Stronger sledge or not?

Thank you in advance. And so ... you boyars zazhralis.

PS projector for TWO dollars, has a resolution and a good standard specifications that we did in 2004 and did not DECREASE for that kind of money.

Kampotus @ 07.21.18, 21:58*
install the projector must be one time and tightly.

You will still have to jump 3 meters, remove the projector for cleaning quite often. As I already wrote, there are no air filters and it sucks in a lot of dust and dirt. What does not fly there ... I have a projector installed on the summer terrace of a house on the street. Spots on the screen come in 5 cm and this is from 3 meters ... After disassembly, it must be installed again. So do not hide the stairs ... Indoors may be less dust, mosquitoes
The ceiling in the center of the room will not go from anyone? Place the bracket against the wall. Layfkhak - difficult to get into the IR port? Put a mirror if the projector is against the wall - set up experimentally.

In the center of the room will not go at the one who has a small area of ​​the room. Putting a mirror, making a telescopic sight on the console - it's all dancing with a tambourine. Better when the receiver console is in front. From any place in the room direct the remote to the screen and the projector catches the reflected signal. There are options with remote sensor. All for the convenience of users.
And you also use the settings once - set it and forget it. Only one will work - on and off.

As I wrote, and in the video showed, he does not want to tune from an external source. We need a specific TV box with image settings on board.
1) Is this 1920 * 1080?

It looks like it. The picture is not bad.
2) the brightness of your words is not enough. What do you compare?

I have fullHD Acer DLP 3200 lumen (incandescent lamp). I don’t know if it is correct to compare with LED, but even in economy mode it has a brightness of two times more than AUN AKEY 5 with 3800 lumens declared
3) image clarity - how blurry?

Text on the edges of the out of focus. And the brightness to the edges is smaller. The center is brighter. Seen on a white background.
4) What is the projector noise compared to?

Not critical, but louder than Acer. You can tolerate. With the film on it is not very audible.
HDMI cable using 10 meter. Works fine.
By the way, by the sound. It can be transmitted from the TV box to the acoustics via bluetooth, if the acoustics support

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/5TiD/PcVNYoShq

Movie on some kind of gypsy-Kyrgyz language about sabzhekt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQVit9KRfA

But one thing - externally right AUN AKEY5 - but the Gypsies call it something different. Although the characteristics are the same.

Well, what did I take out for myself from the video?

The picture is gorgeous, their sharpness is quite normal at the edges. Brightness? For the projector completely.

Noise? Well, no more than a cooler for a laptop. Where did you get 69 dB? How did you measure? Judging by your video = you SEND a smartphone to the projector and measure. It is not correct. It's like I’ll scream in your ear.

69 dB is VERY loud. I will say this - I somehow was fond of car audio in my youth - I performed in the SQ qualification. Not spl.
To give out almost such dB - it was TWO Class A Helix amplifiers for a total of 140 NEKITAYSKY watts, Morel acoustics and a 15 inch sub Vibe Black Air in the interior of a Japanese UAZ. Frankly speaking - at the peak, I almost did not take out lobovuha, the doors shook - the hair inside moved. That is 74-80 dB.

What is heard in the video - this is somewhere 28-32dB.

Kampotus @ 07.27.18, 13:04*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQVit9KRfA

But one thing - externally right AUN AKEY5 - but the Gypsies call it something different. Although the characteristics are the same.

The characteristics are completely different.
Brightness is 1700 lumens against 3800 declared at AKEY5. And this is more trusted. Ali threw extra 2100.
The contrast is 10.000: 1 versus 4001: 1-5000: 1.
Lamp hours 50,000 hours vs. 30,000
Weight 2.6 kg vs 3.3 kg
Power 120 W vs. 140
Trapezoid correction В± 20 В° (vertical) vs. В± 15 В° (vertical)
Other remote
The back wall of the projector in the description is different.

Panatolik @ 07/23/18, 14:13*
Better when the receiver console is in front. From any place in the room direct the remote to the screen and the projector catches the reflected signal. There are options with remote sensor. All for the convenience of users.

I had an idea.

And what if - take and plug the extension cable into the audio port? The system is an android. She will see the same as the smartphone - IR port. There is a receiver port and transmitter. Probably there is a software.
And turn on the following IR port in the extension cable

https: //www.aliexpress...03_2&priceBeautifyAB=0

and extension cordhttps: //www.aliexpress...03_2&priceBeautifyAB=0

I wonder if it will work as a remote sensor for the projector's remote?

Strange negative reviews. My order, 10 days waiting for delivery already. And already regretted that ordered. Is it all so sad. The first projector, I have nothing to compare with. Who already uses a review of what's what.

Today I received this device. I tested an hour ... Of the main problem, it does not eat through USB files with the AC3 codec ... and these are most of the movies. He took for pampering in the garden, and now I have to bother with the jump of films. Brightness for Ledovsky projector is normal. The color rendition limps, you have to twist under each file. I got the remote in the set of non-working. Something like that

Moose_Lesnoy @ 08/02/18, 20:21*
Today I received this device. I tested an hour ...

Hello! Tell me, please, do the brightness, contrast, etc. settings on your projector work when connected via an HDMI input? As I wrote earlier, these functions work for me only when playing from a USB input from a flash drive. For HDMI, only the numbers in the settings change, but it does not affect the picture. Interested in like the others? Is it just me or the problem?

Unsubscribe please ...
Very tempting description ... But after reading your reviews, there was a doubt.
Interested in:
1) With a not bright light, can he replace the TV? (if used as second screen with PC, HDMI, ~ 2.5 m)
2) Is it not very noisy for a small room, if you hang it from the ceiling?

Thank you in advance

Rep: (16)
Zelich @ 08/06/18 16:22*
1) With a not bright light, can he replace the TV? (if used as second screen with PC, HDMI, ~ 2.5 m)

No, the brightness is too low, it will only look in the twilight, with the curtains closed, for example.
In addition, when connected to a PC via HDMI, my image climbs out of the visible area, is cut around the entire perimeter of about 10 pixels, on the TV is solved by setting the PC mode, but on this projector there is no such option. When connected via VGA (D-SUB), there is no such problem.

Zelich @ 08/06/18 16:22*
2) Is it not very noisy for a small room, if you hang it from the ceiling?

It sounds medium, but if the room is small and quiet, it seems that the noise is very strong, the films are not comfortable to watch.

when connected to PC via HDMI

Hello! Is the brightness, contrast and other parameters of the image on the projector adjusted? You can try to set the chromaticity to zero on the projector. Will the image b / w? All these adjustments work for me only from USB. thank

Strange though. Already, many have received and used, and there is no review anywhere. For worse models according to the characteristics, reviews are laid out on this one. Only contradictory abrupt statements.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.21.19, 06:40