Discussion Cube Knote 8 | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 13.3 "| Intel Core m3-7Y30 | 8GB RAM

Rep: (3)
Cube Knote 8 - Discussion
Windows 10 � | Windows 8 and 8.1 � | Windows RT | Ubuntu linux � | Change the operating system � | Search programs � | Antivirus � | Ambulance tablet owners � | Operating systems and software | Accessories

Attached Image

Description
CUBE KNote 8 2 in 1 Tablet PC Equipped with a 360-hinge, can switch between four universal modes, including tablet, laptop, stand, and tent modes. Equipped with a 13.3-inch Black Diamond screen with 2K resolution, thanks to which the picture is more detailed. Powered by a 7th generation Intel processor for high performance. 256 Gb SSD and 8 Gb of RAM will make the work smooth and comfortable.

ALLDOCUBE KNote 8 main features:

Microsoft Windows 10 OS

Offers good performance, ensures smooth operation

7th generation Intel Kaby Lake 7Y30 Dual Core 1.0GHz processor
Ultra-low voltage platform provides high power with high efficiency

13.3-inch 2K screen with a resolution of 2560 x 1440
Provides a great experience for watching videos and web pages.

8 GB RAM for enhanced multitasking
High RAM capacity ensures smooth operation.

256 GB SSD
Provides storage space for images, videos, music and more.
Specifications
CPU:
Intel Core m3-7Y30
2 cores 4 threads Kaby Lake
Frequency: At idle 1.0 Ghz, in turbo mode up to 2.6 Ghz
Graphics core: Intel HD Graphics 615
RAM: 8GB DDR3L 1866 MHz in dual channel mode
Internal storage: 256GB SSD SATA 3 (M.2 2280)
WI-FI: 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetoth: 4.1
Display: 13.3 ', IPS, 2560x1440, OGS, 10-point sensor, supports the stylus for 256 clicks
Slots: DC, TF card, Type-C (video output and charging are supported), 3.5 mm for headphones, slot for connecting a docking station (keyboard + touchpad)
Cameras: rear - 5 megapixel, frontal - 2 megapixel
Speakers: stereo
Microphone: there is
Battery: 5500 mA / h 7.6 Volt (41.8 Wh)
Back cover material: Magnesium-aluminum alloy
Dimensions: 33.30 x 20.40 x 1.02 (cm)
Weight: 1.06 kg
Official site: http: //www.cube-tablet…-2-in-1-tablet-pc.html
useful links

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 19.08.18, 14:06
Reason for editing: cap design

Rep: (8)
* Johnny P How is the device? Are there specific jambs?

Rep: (2212)
* mexZilla , so I don’t have it yet, how will I come - we will study, compare with the current one, if I don’t like it, there is someone to sell it to.

Rep: (13)
Hi everyone) I got a tablet! It doesn’t turn on, I connected the charger, the green LED is on and when I press the power, it blinks red, I thought at first it was discharged but it had been charging for an hour, the LED didn’t light up at all without charging

during charging, the PSU and tablet are cold, in the morning I put it on charge for the whole day, in the evening we will see what can change, I ordered it from the Globale Electronic Style., Ltd store

Post has been editedAnton Neki - 11.09.18, 12:26
Reason for editing: added

* Anton Neki , Someone had similar garbage with a Kiyai tablet, 2 options are either not working or the crap is responsible for taking charge. Go to the boutiques and look for a similar bp

* mexZilla , I checked the working one with a tester and tried another, the reaction is exactly the same, all day on charge, nothing has changed

* Anton Neki , take some good one to ss, ask how long it will cost to replace this controller, if it’s the matter. And through Alishka, demand half the money. Well, I would do that

* mexZilla , the thing is that it’s not known what’s wrong with him, maybe there’s such an option that it’s not the controller’s business, and we have such SCs that I don’t want to carry him there, it’s not known what they’ll do, then I won’t get any more or something, then you will not prove

* Anton Some
try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes to reset. It is strange that it does not turn on. If the screen is whole, then something inside is unlikely to be damaged. In any case, removing the cover will not be amiss.

* tyomik1996,
so if you disassemble it there, the seal will come off from the screw, if you have to return it, the Chinese may not return the money

* Anton Some
Yes, I didn’t think so. Then I do not know what can be done indiscriminately. There seems to be no reset button, although there may be a combination. And when the power supply is turned off, does it at least somehow respond to an attempt to turn it on? The battery, in principle, should be charged if the seller checked the tablet of course.

* tyomik1996,
no, he doesn’t react at all

Anton Neky @ 09/11/18, 20:26*
no, he doesn’t react at all

Better to start a dispute. And return the device without opening.

* Johnny P,
Today I wrote to the official AlldoCube, the link on the VKontakte group was on the office. Chinese website, they asked me the name of the store from which I ordered and the order number, they said they would clarify what to do in this case, now I'm waiting

Anton Neky @ 09/11/18, 20:37*
Today I wrote to the official AlldoCube, the link on the VKontakte group was on the office. Chinese website, they asked me the name of the store from which I ordered and the order number, they said they would clarify what to do in this case, now I'm waiting

Well, good luck, an unpleasant situation, I hope a few.
I myself took in the official store, $ 448 came out with a keyboard.

* tyomik1996, someone probably touched him, because there are scratches on the stickers on the back cover, as well as on the protective film on top of the main film, maybe they even used it, which of course I can’t find out because it doesn’t work, having read similar problems on the Internet I think that the BIOS has flown and it is possible to restore it, as I understand it with the help of the programmer, most likely that is why it doesn’t react to anything, I will wait for the officials to answer, of course I don’t have any desire to return, shipping to China will cost not cheap and this amount is like and spent e months of no return

* Anton Some Of course, sending back to yourself is more expensive, it can be very delayed, although leaving it is also risky. it may turn out to be a serious problem. I read in the topic cube i9 that a similar problem was solved by reset, so maybe the problem is still software, but of course there are no guarantees. While of course it’s worth waiting for an answer, maybe they will prompt something.

Rep: (19)
Anton Neky @ 09/10/18, 18:54*
Hi everyone) received a tablet! Does not turn on

Have you tried the long press of the power button? 10 seconds?

* woow_ , I tried everything

After much torment, I still revived the tablet, the first time I took it apart (disassembling the tablet is very simple, unscrewed the screws from the bottom around the perimeter and the sharpened credit card went in a circle between the black frame and the gray side of the tablet, everything opened very easily) I didn’t have a multimeter, I thought * to push the battery * but since it charged through the controller, of course this did not happen, as a result I took a multimeter to measure the voltage on the controller 0, it was decided to open the battery and charge the battery directly, who will have a deep discharge and who it is oh, my information couldn’t help, the battery is bolted to the tablet with 3 screws, unscrewing the screws and disconnecting the cables, I removed the battery, carefully peeled the sticker off the controller on both sides and fixed it with tape, the controller is inserted into a plastic frame, be extremely careful and slightly lower it down the controller so that the contacts on it are visible, two banks are soldered sequentially along the edges of the necessary contacts with the signatures B + and B- (in the middle two contacts are not needed) took an old charge for the phone at 1 amp and took the wires to + and -, prepared a multimeter on the wave I turned on the power, and connected it in series from charging - and then + held it for 1 second, letting it go for 10 seconds, then I checked the voltage with a multimeter and gradually the battery started to come to life (then my girlfriend helped me to do this so that the process goes faster, a hint that help will not be superfluous) brought the battery to 4.8 V, immediately quickly stuck the sticker back and connected the power cable and put it on charge, you can’t hesitate because the battery loses its charge very quickly, after everything went on, only the red LED turned on and charging went on, checked with a multimeter output from the controller was 7.4 volts, left to charge for half an hour, then quickly gathered the plate and put it on charging has finally, after the plate was turned on as if nothing had happened!

Thanks to those who were not indifferent to my problem! I hope this post will help if, nevertheless, something happens to someone!
One of the options for how this happened, maybe at the customs they checked what was inside and turned on the tablet but forgot to turn it off and it went into a deep discharge.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAnton Neki - 12.09.18, 21:59

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 19:47