Discussion Cube Knote 8 | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 13.3 "| Intel Core m3-7Y30 | 8GB RAM

Rep: (3)
Cube Knote 8 - Discussion
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8 and 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Operating systems and software | Accessories

Attached Image

Description
CUBE KNote 8 2 in 1 Tablet PC Equipped with a 360-hinge, can switch between four universal modes, including tablet, laptop, stand, and tent modes. Equipped with a 13.3-inch Black Diamond screen with 2K resolution, thanks to which the picture is more detailed. Powered by a 7th generation Intel processor for high performance. 256 Gb SSD and 8 Gb of RAM will make the work smooth and comfortable.

ALLDOCUBE KNote 8 main features:

Microsoft Windows 10 OS

Offers good performance, ensures smooth operation

7th generation Intel Kaby Lake 7Y30 Dual Core 1.0GHz processor
Ultra-low voltage platform provides high power with high efficiency

13.3-inch 2K screen with a resolution of 2560 x 1440
Provides a great experience for watching videos and web pages.

8 GB RAM for enhanced multitasking
High RAM capacity ensures smooth operation.

256 GB SSD
Provides storage space for images, videos, music and more.
Specifications
CPU:
Intel Core m3-7Y30
2 cores 4 threads Kaby Lake
Frequency: At idle 1.0 Ghz, in turbo mode up to 2.6 Ghz
Graphics core: Intel HD Graphics 615
RAM: 8GB DDR3L 1866 MHz in dual channel mode
Internal storage: 256GB SSD SATA 3 (M.2 2280)
WI-FI: 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetoth: 4.1
Display: 13.3 ', IPS, 2560x1440, OGS, 10-point sensor, supports the stylus for 256 clicks
Slots: DC, TF card, Type-C (video output and charging are supported), 3.5 mm for headphones, slot for connecting a docking station (keyboard + touchpad)
Cameras: rear - 5 megapixel, frontal - 2 megapixel
Speakers: stereo
Microphone: there is
Battery: 5500 mA / h 7.6 Volt (41.8 Wh)
Back cover material: Magnesium-aluminum alloy
Dimensions: 33.30 x 20.40 x 1.02 (cm)
Weight: 1.06 kg
Official site: http: //www.cube-tablet…-2-in-1-tablet-pc.html
useful links

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 15.11.19, 21:36
Reason for editing: Set termomoda

Rep: (2219)
Goryna @ 02.17.19, 13:46*
periphery

periphery;)

In general, I would buy a new connector, give it to my friend at a decent TV workshop so that he would change it qualitatively.

Post has been editedJohnny P - 21.02.19, 14:58

Rep: (98)
Johnny P @ 21.02.19, 21:58*
I put in a decent friend telemasterskuyu

Yes, if only it was, then the issue was not.

Guess again to order the film on the screen is 14 "in general by, but closed the workspace screen.
Beauty taped back side glossy carboxylic film, it came as a factory.
Attached Image

Who cares, tookhere. 10 cm width just two halves of the rear side.

I updated to Android 8.1r1 from January 2019.
Attached Image

Post has been editedGoryna - 01.03.19, 06:37

Rep: (3)
Goryna @ 01.03.19, 05:37*
I updated to Android 8.1r1 from January 2019.

Share what changes in your work?

MARBIS @ 02.03.19, 22:50*
Share what changes in your work?

For me, so nothing has changed. screen sensor is triggered not always. Bluetooth mouse works in Windows does not find. Microphone is not working. Vayfay as the early works fine (with the router asus konekt 5G). The stop not see a slot for micro and Cd respectively map 120 gigov prominent in Windows. But sees no problem pluggable USB flash drive USB 3.0 to 64 giga. No camera does not work, but then as they say in the Market have to try everything, and perhaps some sort of start.
Once again, that put the android system for the second experiment, which I consider a success.

Post has been editedGoryna - 03.03.19, 05:10

Rep: (2)
I did the same and termomod, disabled DPTF.
Before the measurements, I ran a half-hour AIDA stability test voltage settings.
The XTU put these settings:
Settings
Attached Image

Got something like:
AIDA
Attached Image

3Dmark
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Increased TurboBoost up to 12Watt
AIDA
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedBIG2DADDY - 09.03.19, 19:59

There was a problem
The tablet stops feeding the Type-C at a random time, and as a result, while you do not supply external power to the adapter, the peripherals will not work.
What do you think, where to dig?

Dismantled and rebuilt tablet termomod more carefully glue all along the tubes, and the problem disappeared.

Post has been editedBIG2DADDY - 12.06.19, 09:35

Rep: (2219)
BIG2DADDY @ 03.28.19, 20:05*
There was a problem
The tablet stops feeding the Type-C at a random time, and as a result, while you do not supply external power to the adapter, the peripherals will not work.
What do you think, where to dig?
Did not pay attention - during this trouble in the device manager, the USB controller does not fall out with an error?

For termomoda ordered Heat-how in the instructions in this topic. Thank Mail of Russia - come bent 45 degrees around the middle. Tell me, how terrible it is? You can just gently bend to the state of the flat? Or pipes are already spoiled, and to order new?

Post has been editedmystique - 31.03.19, 01:00

Rep: (13)
* mystique , All of them will have to bend a little bit like the battery does not exactly lie, in fact nothing wrong if the body itself is not corrupted, gently bend the, if it can not be gray and extensor

* Johnny P,
Did not notice

Thanks! I will experiment! ;)

Rep: (0)
Can someone tell me how to bring this tablet OSes to its original state?

Drobilkin @ 20.05.19, 22:58*
how to bring this tablet OSes to its original state?

Why do you keep all system updates, although the owner of the master - Add or Remove Programs (Windows update) / But better through CCleaner or Uninstal Tool
Most likely it is necessary to remove personal information. Here, too, only programs and naturally trimmed by hand. It is a pity of course that in windows in android no knopachku reset to factory defaults. : P

Sam asked - he answered.
The top ten everything was easy.
Start - PC Options - Update and Restore - Recovery - Start.

I have a habit - periodically Windu reinstalled. And then suddenly broke vindovyh store.

Hello.
This is not difficult, or who have a tablet in a disassembled state, and if the tester is - can measure the voltage of the battery to the red and black wires?
I'm on battery power controller dead, trying to fix it. I would like to have the data voltage with a working battery.

As it turned out, the controller simply blocked, everything is decided.

At the forum read that there neraspayany connector for SIM-card. And if unsolder - will work? What do you think? What else you need to be most likely to do to earn? And the WiFi is not everywhere. A 3G could save. ;)

* mystique In windows 10 have the support of the SIM card, so it is likely to work. At least no one has thus not engaged.

mystique @ 11.06.19, 02:46*
At the forum read that there neraspayany connector for SIM-card.

Nonsense. Give me a link where deducted.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/01/20, 14:15