Discussion Cube Knote 8 | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 13.3 "| Intel Core m3-7Y30 | 8GB RAM

Rep: (3)
Cube Knote 8 - Discussion
Windows 10 | Windows 8 and 8.1 | Windows RT | Ubuntu linux | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance tablet owners | Operating systems and software | Accessories

Attached Image

Description
CUBE KNote 8 2 in 1 Tablet PC Equipped with a 360-hinge, can switch between four universal modes, including tablet, laptop, stand, and tent modes. Equipped with a 13.3-inch Black Diamond screen with 2K resolution, thanks to which the picture is more detailed. Powered by a 7th generation Intel processor for high performance. 256 Gb SSD and 8 Gb of RAM will make the work smooth and comfortable.

ALLDOCUBE KNote 8 main features:

Microsoft Windows 10 OS

Offers good performance, ensures smooth operation

7th generation Intel Kaby Lake 7Y30 Dual Core 1.0GHz processor
Ultra-low voltage platform provides high power with high efficiency

13.3-inch 2K screen with a resolution of 2560 x 1440
Provides a great experience for watching videos and web pages.

8 GB RAM for enhanced multitasking
High RAM capacity ensures smooth operation.

256 GB SSD
Provides storage space for images, videos, music and more.
Specifications
CPU:
Intel Core m3-7Y30
2 cores 4 threads Kaby Lake
Frequency: At idle 1.0 Ghz, in turbo mode up to 2.6 Ghz
Graphics core: Intel HD Graphics 615
RAM: 8GB DDR3L 1866 MHz in dual channel mode
Internal storage: 256GB SSD SATA 3 (M.2 2280)
WI-FI: 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetoth: 4.1
Display: 13.3 ', IPS, 2560x1440, OGS, 10-point sensor, supports the stylus for 256 clicks
Slots: DC, TF card, Type-C (video output and charging are supported), 3.5 mm for headphones, slot for connecting a docking station (keyboard + touchpad)
Cameras: rear - 5 megapixel, frontal - 2 megapixel
Speakers: stereo
Microphone: there is
Battery: 5500 mA / h 7.6 Volt (41.8 Wh)
Back cover material: Magnesium-aluminum alloy
Dimensions: 33.30 x 20.40 x 1.02 (cm)
Weight: 1.06 kg
Official site: http: //www.cube-tablet…-2-in-1-tablet-pc.html
useful links

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 19.08.18, 14:06
Reason for editing: cap design

Photos of the tablet in the analysis:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Thermo mode from the Chinese forum Baidu
A source:link
Original text
拆掉 cpu 防护 罩 , cpu 上贴 一层 相 变 硅脂 , 上面 再加 0.1mm 的 15 * 15mm 的 铜片 , 再贴 一层 相 变 硅脂 , 再加 上 2 热 管 , 用 cpu 防护 罩 压 好。 目前 鲁 大师 拷机 60 上下 , 电池 侧 还缺 一块 150 * 200mm 的 铜板 , 今天 才会 到。

Approximate decoding
Remove the copper plate, apply thermal grease to the processor, add 0.1 x 15 x 15 (mm) copper plate on top, apply thermal grease to it and attach a couple of heat pipes, press a copper plate on top (the author cut the factory plate), put a heat insulator under the heat pipes, on heat pipes to fix a plate 150х200 (mm). At the moment, the 150x200 plate has not yet reached, so while the result in Master Lu is 60 degrees (or -60 degrees, different translators translate differently, but most likely 60).

Photo before thermomode
Attached Image
Attached Image

Photo after thermo mode (not enough copper plate 150x200 (mm) above the battery)
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Hi all. I have been using Visual FoxPro 9.0 for a long time, but I have not encountered such a problem as file errors. The DB started to give an error ...
I made copies of the database files at the moment and connected directly to the tables via the db commander, defining the table with an error.
Also deleted the index file, so that the database itself would be tightened.

Rep: (0)
The DB started to give an error ...

0 .... or rather you can? I can only answer your question in the same style: Try online dbf recovery
https://dbf.recoverytoolbox.com/online/ru/

1. Either antivirus
2. Either rights (VFP + Win 7 do not like My Documents and Program Files)
3. Either the base is occupied by another process (may point 1)
4. Either compatibility mode

Post has been editedshemihe - 20.07.18, 01:35

Rep: (5)
Are there any owners? How much battery is really enough?

Photo of the completed thermomode. Results: 55 degrees in stock, 65 degrees when unlocking tdp up to 13 watts.
A photo
Attached Image

Posted 20/07/2018 20:31:

* Kolay,
I haven’t got it myself yet, but on Chinese forums they say an average of 5-6 hours with quiet use (movies, surfing, office).

I looked at a couple of reviews and apparently the reference point is rather 4 + hours of work at 25% brightness in the video viewing mode and surfing. Charges from dc 3-4 hours. So it is better to take care of fast charging and powerbank will not hurt if you need more than 4 hours of work.

Rep: (13)
Hi everyone! People tell me, I’m thinking of ordering a Chuwi Corebook or Alldocube Knote 8?
But on Techtablets they write that strong heating is the same as for Mix, and the thermo mode with tubes will come out not cheap at the same time, they write about Chuwi that the company itself is not very good ... what do you say about the tablet?

Anton Neky @ 08/05/18, 14:51*
Hi everyone! People tell me, I’m thinking of ordering a Chuwi Corebook or Alldocube Knote 8?
But on Techtablets they write that strong heating is the same as for Mix, and the thermo mode with tubes will come out not cheap at the same time, they write about Chuwi that the company itself is not very good ... what do you say about the tablet?

Today I received a tablet. It is heated during charging approximately as mix plus, so the thermo mode is highly desirable. It is not necessary to make a thermomode with heat pipes, you can simply put a copper plate instead of a thermal pad and it will be good already. It is also desirable to lay a thermal pad between the plate and the back cover, but I think this is not necessary.
In general, I chose between cube knote8, chuwi corebook and teclast x5 pro, and chose a cube primarily because of the screen and the ssd volume. The screen is really rich and the detail is excellent. In general, I really liked the screen) So, look what is more important to you.

Post has been editedtyomik1996 - 07.08.18, 15:59

In general, I used a little tablet. The processor turned out to be unlocked up to 15 watts out of the box, it warmed up pretty well on the first day, but it stopped heating after updating Windows to 1803. I saw a maximum of 48 degrees, but I did not load it heavily. The operating time is as follows: out of the box I turned full HD video on YouTube for 4 hours 20 minutes at 50 percent brightness. After I changed the settings of the power scheme, the tablet lasted a little more than 6 hours in the same scenario. Maybe if you reduce the TDP in the BIOS, it will last even longer, although it is not so bad. Despite the fact that the description indicates wifi single-band, in fact it costs intel dual band ac 3165 up to 433mb / s. RAM is Samsung. SSD Micron_1100_MTFDDAV256TBN speed in the photo. Matrix TV133QHM-NL0 (from Lenovo Yoga tablet 2 Pro). The tablet turned out to be faster than I thought, the interface works smoothly, the video plays up to 8k60fps, I really liked the screen, in general, I’m happy with the tablet.
SSD test
Attached Image

Rep: (61)
Friends, where to take and clave?

Goryna @ 08/11/18, 06:42*
Friends, where to take and clave?

At Alieksperss now for 29 thousand is, but the dollar is growing, so it is becoming more expensive every day. You can of course on taobao through intermediaries, but I do not think it will be cheaper.

Tyomik1996 @ 08/12/18, 21:26*
On Alieksperss now for 29 thousand there

Where there is? What are you? Links can do?

I paid for the tablet!Alireleased 29909 rubles. without a keyboard, when I come, I will check and make a review, I thought at first about Chuwi Corebook, but of. A spokesman for Chuwi said that the tablet was discontinued and the remnants were being sold out, well I found out in time ...

* tyomik1996,
By the way, the SSD of such a company is around 6000-7000 rubles. it already pleases that it’s not just some kind of nouneym, and indeed the stuffing pleases, now I look forward to: D

Anton Neky @ 08/15/18, 02:08*
released 29909 rub

What kind of 29 thousand speech? 31,594.66 rubles.
Attached Image

Post has been editedGoryna - 15.08.18, 01:56

* Goryna ,
This is a new price, I paid for the old one, I had it in reserve

Rep: (2)
I see the RAM soldered?

There are no opportunities to upgrade?

Until the copper plates arrived, he took apart the tablet and made a temporary thermal mode. I cut an aluminum plate 1 mm thick from the old network card and put it instead of the gasket. But it seemed to me that the contact between the aluminum and cooling plates was bad, I had to smear a rather thick layer of thermal paste. So I think it's better to order a 1.2 mm record. I put the thermal pad from the processor on the plate and on it another piece of aluminum at 0.5 mm. Temperatures have fallen. Now, in 20 minutes, the stress test is 72 degrees max with a dpi of 7 watts. It will do for a while. In principle, I’m thinking of soldering a full-sized usb (ideally 3.0), but there is not enough space on the edge, I’ll have to spin somehow.

Posted 08/15/2018 at 21:07:

Ilya-TLT-IX @ 08/15/18, 20:09*
I see the RAM soldered?

There are no opportunities to upgrade?

Soldered 4 chips 2GB each. The only ghostly option is to solder chips to 4GB, but it's not worth it.

Anton Neky @ 08/14/18, 21:08*
I thought at first about Chuwi Corebook, but of. A spokesman for Chuwi said that the tablet was discontinued and the remnants were being sold out, well I found out in time ...

Wow, I did not have time to retire) It is strange that it was the top tablet that was removed.

* tyomik1996 , the Chinese did 0.1 mm at all, which surprised me, I still didn’t understand how he stuck the tubes and how thick, because the plate was bent from the tubes, I found tubes 1 mm and 2 mm thick on Ali, I think I won’t cut the main plate very much on the inside I glue it where the battery is insulated with adhesive tape, put one tube and glue the plate to it, and on top I glue all the elements with graphite film like PGS, also on Ali, it removes heat faster than copper, but this is still the plan, of course everything needs to be put in place to do

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 03:27