2 pagesV  < 1 2 »  

> TP-Link Archer C5400X - discussion | [wifirouter]: 1000 Mbps / Mb / s - 2x2167 Mbps / Mb / s + 1 WAN 1000 M port
N.o.F.a.c.e.
Message#1
10.07.18, 23:42
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 982
Check in: 12.04.18

TP-Link Archer C5400X (AC5400 Multiband Gaming MU-MIMO Router)- Discussion
wifirouter: 2.4GHz (1000 Mbps) - 5GHz (2x2167 Mbps) + 1 1000 Mbps WAN port, 8 1000 Mbps LAN ports | USB: 2 USB 3.0 ports

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoilerPicture

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
AC5400 Tri-band gaming MU-MIMO router.
The first game router TP-Link
1.8 GHz 64-bit quad-core processor, 3 coprocessors and 1 GB of RAM
Three Wi-Fi ranges for incredible speeds up to 5334 Mbps
HomeCare for maximum protection
VPN acceleration increases the speed of the VPN connection by 5 times

ALLOCATES A SMART TRIP

Archer C5400X wins any delays in online games: its dynamic optimization module automatically recognizes game traffic.
and provides a tactical advantage during hot raids, PvP battles or rating matches. When you do not play - watch movies
in 4K format at maximum speed

Unreal speed WI-FI 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, 5 GHz

Fight the Wi-Fi AC5400, providing up to 1000 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and up to 2167 Mbps on each of the two 5 GHz bands. Three Wi-Fi ranges will streamline network resources and maintain the advantage of speed at the crucial moment.

Use one range of Wi-Fi for games, and the other two - for all other tasks. Or turn on Smart Connect so that the router itself assigns the best range for each connected device.

WI-FI POWER FOR FULL

Archer C5400X uses MU-MIMO and Airtime Fairness to quickly and accurately respond to requests from each device.

Router cleverly distributes data streams
and Wi-Fi channels between devices, allowing you to focus on the game, rather than “dragging” bandwidth from other devices.

WI-FI FACEBOOKING

With the help of RangeBoost technology, you can even play in the garage or in the yard of a private house.

The function will help strengthen the reception of the Wi-Fi signal, allowing both old and new devices to maintain a more stable connection in the far distance compared to
with other routers.

HIGH SPEED CABLE CONNECTIONS

With eight gigabit Ethernet ports, you can connect PCs, Smart TVs and game consoles to a high-speed wired network without a switch.

By combining two LAN ports using the aggregation function, you will be able to increase the connection speed by 2 times - from 1 Gbit / s to 2 Gbit / s - for NAS devices and PCs with the LACP (channel aggregation) option.

HomeCareTM MAXIMUM PROTECTION AGAINST CYBERUGOSES

Lock
malicious sites

Prevention
intrusions

Quarantined infected devices

Protect the network from threats that can penetrate the system through the downloaded files. TP-Link HomeCareTM uses Trend MicroTM technology and protects all network devices from cyber attacks with built-in antivirus and a modern intrusion prevention system.

MAXIMUM SAFE INTERNET

Protect your data with the built-in VPN and OpenVPN server by creating a private network using PPTP. The VPN Acceleration function will speed up your connection by 5 times.
Specifications
HARDWARE CHARACTERISTICS

Processor: 1.8 GHz quad-core processor and 3 coprocessors

Standards and Protocols: 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, 802.3ab

Ports: 1 WAN port of 1000 Mbps, 8 LAN ports of 1000 Mbps, 2 USB 3.0 ports

Buttons: Power On / Off Button, Wireless Broadcast On / Off Button, WPS Button, Reset Button, LED On / Off Button

Indication: 1 multi-state indicator

Weight: 1.5 kg (with antenna), 1.2 kg (without antenna)

Dimensions (W x D x H): 288 X 288 X 184 mm (with antennas), 240.6 X 240.6 X 55.4 mm (without antennas)

Antenna: 8 external removable antennas<30 dBm

Chipset: MU-MIMO, Beamforming, Airtime Fairness, RangeBoost, NitroQAM

PARAMETERS OF WIRELESS MODULE

Frequency range (reception and transmission): 1000 Mbps at 2.4 GHz, 2167 Mbps at 5 GHz, 2167 Mbps at 5 GHz

CHARACTERISTICS OF SOFTWARE

Management: Tether mobile application, Andriod 4.1 or higher, iOS 8 or higher

System tools: Time Settings, Diagnostics, Cloud Firmware Update, Backup / Restore Settings, Administration Functions, Syslog, SNMP, Statistics Display Management

Basic functions: Network Map (Internet Connection Status / Client List / Speedtest), Internet Settings, Wireless Broadcast Settings, USB Sharing Settings (File Storage / FTP Server / Media Server), HomeCare (Parental Control / Antivirus / QoS ), Guest network settings, TP-Link Cloud settings, Language selection

Protocols: IPv4, IPv6

Additional functions: Working modes ("router" or "access point"), Wireless schedule, Time Machine, TP-Link DDNS, Parental control / antivirus / QoS, IPv6, VPN server (OpenVPN and PPTP servers), NAT Forwarding (DMZ / UPnP ...), Link Aggregation (WAN / LAN), Airtime Fairness, SmartConnect, Authentication Portal for Guest Wi-Fi

SECURITY

Antivirus Malicious Content Filter, Intrusion Prevention System, Infected Device Quarantine

Access Control: White / Blacklist by Device

Wi-Fi Security: Open, WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, Authentication Portal

OTHER

Certification: FCC гЂЃ CE гЂЃ DFS гЂЃ VCCI гЂЃ JRF гЂЃ JPA гЂЃ RoHS

Environmental parameters: Operating temperature: 0 в„ѓ - 40 в„ѓ, Storage temperature: -40 в„ѓ - 70, Operating air humidity: 10% - 90%, without condensation, Air humidity during storage: 5% - 90%, without condensation
Power supply: 100-240 V; 50/60 Hz

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedA.r.c.h.e.r. - 21.07.18, 21:33
solo_888
Message#22
23.12.18, 15:34
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 62
Check in: 22.07.08

Software in the router - a disaster. I have to, in principle, one claim - I can not configure IPv6 through this oneprovider. Before that, there was an asus - everything was configured and worked, but here it does not want to.

Maybe someone already had a similar experience?

I did not find custom firmware (Most likely they are not there, and the main question is whether?
GalleonOD
Message#23
25.02.19, 00:44
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 46
Check in: 08.11.08

who will tell me, I have a younger brother of this model, the problem is the following, judging by the netspot, I constantly fall off the 5GHz network, and both of them seem to be working in turn, are there any guides on the fine tuning of 5GHz Wai Fay?
romiros-d
Message#24
02.03.19, 16:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 989
Check in: 20.12.09
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803, D5833

Guys, how to set up a speed limit for a guest network in the stock web interface? Archer C5400

Post has been editedromiros-d - 02.03.19, 16:34

--------------------
Xperia x10, Xperia x10 mini pro, Xperia pro, Xperia ION, SG Tab, SG Note II, Xperia ZL, Xperia Z1, Xperia Z3 compact
N.o.F.a.c.e.
Message#25
08.03.19, 18:15
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 982

* romiros-d, on the stock firmware there are no such functions.
kissofdevil
Message#26
10.04.19, 11:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Check in: 04.10.16
Apple iPhone 6s

The c4000 did not come out with a single firmware for the year. Glitches and bugs do not fix. Got rid of him. Tech support stupid, attitude like MEIZU. Those, too, after the release of the device throw all. I do not advise to contact this basement tupolinkom.
N.o.F.a.c.e.
Message#27
11.04.19, 20:05
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 982

kissofdevil @ 04/10/19, 11:11*
I do not advise to contact this basement tupolinkom.
I only have all the routers of this brand (work and home), there are no problems, and if there are bugs, write to tech support, and even better take a router, which you can use to custom, they are more stable runoff.

Post has been editedA.r.c.h.e.r. - 11.04.19, 20:06
kissofdevil
Message#28
11.04.19, 21:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Apple iPhone 6s

A.r.c.h.e.r. @ 04/11/19, 20:05*
I only have all the routers of this brand (work and home), there are no problems, and if there are bugs, write to tech support, and even better take a router, which you can use to custom, they are more stable runoff.

I have a whole bunch of bugs. they are mostly connected to a connected drive. if you do not use it, then it is quite possible to live. But why then need such a powerful 4 core processor in the router, if you have nothing to load it with. In technical support wrote, shot videos, screenshots applied, all to no purpose. They have one answer: we cannot reproduce this problem in ourselves. They revealed one bug, but the firmware with the fix was released on the older model 5400x. Complete bestiality. So they went bankrupt freaks.
N.o.F.a.c.e.
Message#29
12.04.19, 20:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 982

* kissofdevil,
How many devices are connected?
kissofdevil
Message#30
01.05.19, 13:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Apple iPhone 6s

A.r.c.h.e.r. @ 04/12/19, 20:34*
How many devices are connected?

I already got rid of him and for good reason.
The hardware version of the C4000 V3 was released, so it comes with a new firmware.

Complete scam, get around this office

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedkissofdevil - 01.05.19, 13:10
N.o.F.a.c.e.
Message#31
15.05.19, 11:56
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 982

kissofdevil @ 05/01/19 13:09*
Complete scam, get around this office
Many of my friends have routers of this brand for years and no problems, most likely a matter of raw software.

2 pagesV  < 1 2 » 

mobile version    Now: 06/18/19, 10:58