Reader with Tao | help me choose

Rep: (31)
I understand that many would not dare, but I know what Tao and China have been for a long time, so the faint of heart refrain from warnings :) Better tell me by model, as if we bought here or in Europe, but we have this. All about the same price is not more expensive than 3500r.
1. tolino shine
2. Kobo Glo
3.iReader light R6003
For this, in more detail, as apparently a purebred Chinese here is a referencehttps: //item.taobao.co...ns=1&abbucket=5#detail
It is even a little more expensive than the previous ones and is apparently popular in China.
4. Kobo touch N905ABC
5. https: //item.taobao.co...ns=1&abbucket=5#detailIt is not clear that the Chinas are stirring up, is it Kindle or not? For 4500 more expensive I do not want to take. Maybe someone understands.
6.Tolino Vision
7. KOBO Aura
A complete amateur but always dreamed, I can’t spend a lot, from China I am transporting a consignment of goods so the delivery will be almost zero. Help ... Tell me :)

Rep: (33)
* rew432,
and what is there to choose from? Do you think now you’ll be told everything about some nameless model from China?
Of the known on your list, only the Chinese Kindle (it is better to read about their "features" in the profile topic, but there is nothing really encouraging there, as far as I remember) and Kobo (moreover, all the old models are also very suspicious).
If you still love the lottery and hope to win it, then it is probably better to look at KOBO Aura as the most recent of the “understandable” models (it’s not a fact that it will come with a Chinese firmware or a different hardware inside (since even this model has not been produced for quite some time), but you are not afraid, so here is her or her ancestor Glo (if you really want to be cheaper) and try).

P.S.: If you still change your mind about playing the lottery, then Amazon sells restored Kindles often also with good discounts to the same (you have to catch it). Although guaranteed to get a normal device with normal firmware.

Rep: (680)
It is not clear that the Chinas are stirring up, is it Kindle or not?

Yes, this is a Kindle. Miscellaneous: Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Paperwhite 32Gb for the Japanese market, etc.

Rep: (28)
Well, I have something to brag about, I came with Tao Kindle 8, everything seems to work, a new one, you can buy. Already registered on an existing Amazon account, I read. Visibility is good, everything is fine.

Post has been editedreader444 - 15.08.18, 11:02

Rep: (0)
reader444 @ 08/14/18, 11:47*
Well, I have something to brag about, I came with Tao Kindle 8, everything seems to work, a new one, you can buy. Already registered on an existing Amazon account, I read. Visibility is good, everything is fine.

how much did it cost?

Rep: (28)
Pinsk_lexa @ 12.26.18, 12:47*
how much did it cost?

Costed about 4 thousand with a little, but without delivery.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 01:50