> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Vivo Y81 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.22 "

Rep: (333)
DiscussionVivo Y81
PictureVivo Y81
Description |Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Networks:GSM, 3G, LTE Cat.13 (Triple Nano + Nano + MicroSD slot) -Band 3/7/20 supports
Screen:6.22 inches. (19: 9 / IPS / 1520x720)
CPU:MediaTek (MT6762) Helio P22 (8x2GHz, Cortex-A53, 12nm, 64bit, PowerVR GE8320)
RAM:3 GB (LPDDR3)
Permanent memory:32 GB (eMMC 5.1)
MicroSDHC memory card slot:up to 256 GB
Cameras:13 Mpx, (PDAF, f / 2.2, LED flash), max. video recording 1080 @ 30 (stereo) / 5 Mpx (front, f / 2.2)
Interfaces:Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n (2.4Hz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo, OTG, 3.5mm (for headphones)
Sensors:G-sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor
Battery capacity:3260 mAh (non-removable)
Dimensions (WxWxT):155 * 75 * 7.77 mm
Weight:146.5 gr
Equipment:Smartphone, charger, USB cable, instructions, warranty card

Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 10.10.19, 21:20
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (416)
* elpidophor I do not know, I pictures to contacts without the need to ...: unsure:

Rep: (12)
* elpidophor Nafig you need it, the transition to the social network in the yard 22 Century almost: lol:

Rep: (51)
* elpidophor What more Chinese version of the photo? I have contacts there are no photo, and it suits me

Rep: (22)
* DedmoroZ05,
Tell me how to be a time that is, and then I sit and chat rooms.* rusl74mgnch
all right, less problems

Post has been editedelpidophor - 30.04.19, 20:51

Rep: (24)
And what for to the contacts and photo calls put? Especially the whole screen? Type. your friend calls. and you all are touched, my Lapushka - Ooty road, and later answer to admire ...

* serg1973 How many people, so many opinions on this subject. In addition, if there is a demand, it is a sin not to meet

* serg1973,
And because Fautua see better, I'm sorry but not 100% vsoh zrenie.I then fotami zabesh not all contacts, only those who you want, such as nemnogo.Ponyal? : D

Cloud Vivo somehow sees no contact, I want to make a backup copy. With SMS, notes, everything is fine. Who know where to dig?!?

* Vendetta177 , It is not necessary to dig anywhere) just synchronize with Google contacts and do not worry)

rusl74mgnch @ 1.05.19, 18:28*
simply synchronize contacts with Google

Come on?!? : Rofl:

* Vendetta177 And what you do not like my version?

* rusl74mgnch ,
Location of your new phone to my contacts come from?!? I think of their notebook rewrite?!? : Roll:
Just used to taking everything that makes the manufacturer. A cloud neponyatki occur, and it is only with the contacts. Interesting crux of the problem here and I ask, who both decided, or is it all just me going ...

* Vendetta177,
Actually after my discharge, contacts not recover as usual with Google, saving, and stood in a cloud and google seems to be necessary to check if otpishus

* elpidophor ,
I have so for some reason ...
contacts
Attached Image
SMS
Attached Image

Contact the zeros.

Post has been editedVendetta177 - 01.05.19, 21:53

KOLOMCHANIN @ 2.05.19, 3:06*
I have so

Vooot! This is something I did not understand ... Wait Y81 users reviews.

Vendetta177 @ 1.05.19, 18:43*
Where contacts come from?!?
Interesting crux of the problem here and I ask, who both decided, or is it all just me going ...

I personally have no problems with the contacts) pour all your contacts in Google and record anything anywhere or do not need to fill. Google went into the ACC with a new device, and voila! My contacts are still in place. I do not know where you have contacts with the new phone are taken)
Decided yet look what I have there to the cloud. Something like this
Posted 02/05/2019 05:00:

* KOLOMCHANIN And I do not use the cloud)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedrusl74mgnch - 02.05.19, 05:02
Reason for editing: Cloud)

Rep: (12)
I have all the contacts on the SIM. And they are not more than 10 .in mainly in social networks all.

Rep: (10)
Hello everyone . EEC bought a miracle only Y85 so take the group. The first impression is good. Someone wrote that Y85 worth kvalkom processor so it's not true. Helio worth p22. Who can supplement will be glad and whether it can someone tell Ruth and Kastornoye rekaveri if that argument and write here only look on camera talking and just chatter about anything but what some considerations or who do not offer

Rep: (3914)
IGOREK & CO @ 02.05.2019, 12:09*
whether there is to it, Ruth, and can someone tell me if that Kastornoye rekaveri write a consideration here only look on camera talking and just chatter about anything but what some considerations or who do not offer
"Chatter about nothing" significantly "more productive" than the constant discussion of problems.

With regard to the route-rights and rekaveri of a custom, that has long been discussed and found that this is not and never will be. So that here "chatter about nothing" is more interesting than useless "moaning".
You, by the way, was about the possibility of route-law and custom rekaveri learn before buying.

So it turns out that "only you do not have enough" to a more productive conversation. Join "camera to discuss." ;)

Post has been editedW.Master - 02.05.19, 12:41

Rep: (10)
The camera seems normal to me like I do not know how anyone

Posted on 05/02/2019, 13:33:

About Ruth necessary to look into other subjects. I just have not had time. And that's about removing applications through ADB must also search the Internet. Deleted some vserovno but they sit in the system must somehow dig deeper Founded in one subject will have to try to do it. Of course, I tried that but the drivers do not want to put anyone may want to try the unsubscribe

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/04/20, 23:55