> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia XZ2 - Marriage and repair | Smartphone, 5.7 "

Rep: (242)
Marriage and RepairSony Xperia XZ2
PictureSony Xperia XZ2, Akari, H8216, H8266, H8276, H8296
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful
Spare parts
Sony smartphones are going to China and Thailand can be checked by IMEI in the SIM tray. Crafts are possible, there are some at the flea market, but most often the design may not coincide in details and the launcher is different, check before buying!
All are taken from AliExpress from verified (or more or less verified) vendors, so when you order with a 95% probability you will receive a fully working part.
Parts List:
Remember best of all a warranty repair or service center, you do everything at your own peril and risk!
FAQ
Phone by pre-order, revision 1. There was a wheezing of the top speaker, but the board was the culprit. (User BLONDY037)
Today came a replacement from sony. store.ru, rattling with strong (and generally any) vibration is absent. So it was a marriage. If there is such a symptom, change it. (User Poison23)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 21.02.19, 01:19
Reason for editing: Parts-added

Rep: (2049)
M
Topic moved to subsectionSony / SonyEricsson

Rep: (192)
I will be the first, everyone has a soft frame like shit?
The phone is two weeks old, while there is no cover or film, I carry it in an empty pocket, I do not let go of it anywhere - and already on the frame (on the corners of the right side) are two scuffs (top and bottom)
What the hell? What about his pants?

Rep: (0)
I carry the phone in a case, but abrasions in the corners are also observed. See, as conceived: D

Rep: (242)
* vladiks77 , I didn’t get a lot of paint, there are white dots, now there seems to be no new ones in the case

Nashsiz @ 08/08/18, 11:53*
The sensitivity of the touchscreen at the same level ...

Someone tried to go to the service center with this?
I’ll soon carry it with wheezing speakers to the service to give, so I think it makes sense to tell them or not.

You have a strange problem, I still have all the rules, although he is less than a month old and once updated so far

* vlad_51rus
Say everything that is wrong in your opinion
28 days after the purchase, I took the phone, xz2, to the store, because I did not click the volume up button (it worked, but just did not click)
He left for quality control in Moscow
After 19 days, he came back, the defect was confirmed, the money was returned
I took xz2 compact with a prefix as a gift in Sony Store

the defect was confirmed, the money was returned

After any defect, is it possible to withdraw money? The phone is frustrating I want to change ...

* vlad_51rus
If during the quality control it is revealed that this is a factory defect

Rep: (4)
On my XZ2, in addition to the wheezing top speaker, the first SIM card tied to the Megaphone sometimes sometimes falls off, I have to juggle the SIM card slot.

Good day. Nobody met motherboards on sale?

Hello, an interesting problem with the phone got out, the lower speaker and the upper one wheezed occasionally, and in the cold everything is completely bad, it wheezes unbearably. Randomly discovered that with the removed SIM card slot, the sound without any flaws is pure, without the slightest reference to wheezing. What is the reason is not clear. Maybe there is some kind of valve?

Good day!
We put in a charge for the sony xperia xz2 phone, which had not been there for half a year, but now the phone does not turn on, just a black screen.
Help what to do?
I bought a new one for my wife’s gift through a website in Moscow, now I want to understand how to repair it or to get a guarantee?
Anyway, what is it and how to cook it?
No charges, the phone does not charge (the phone itself is cold), dancing with the buttons does not help turn it on.
Pressing and holding for 2 minutes did not help if that.
What to do and where to dig, help someone in the subject?

* vladk76 , a similar situation is in the cold, and in general in cool rooms the lower speaker starts to wheeze, there were suspicions that dust or something else was there, but as experience shows, you put the phone on a towel and on the battery for 5 minutes and everything is fine, but only really for a short time this...

* remmer29 , there was such a situation, it started by pressing Power + Volume Up, the light bulb with the charge indicator was still on, also try to get and insert the SIM card tray.

KasMuerte @ 01/27/2019, 03:27*
* vladk76 , a similar situation is in the cold, and in general in cool rooms the lower speaker starts to wheeze, there were suspicions that dust or something else was there, but as experience shows, you put the phone on a towel and on the battery for 5 minutes and everything is fine, but only really for a short time this...

Did you solve this problem somehow?

* vladk76 , I pull the tray back and forth, I try without a reboot, it helps, I called Sony SC, they do not taste for any valves. Z. Sometimes the phone does not wheeze for a day if you commit fraud with a tray.

Yes, I keep the tray slightly ajar, and so that it does not close in the silicone case, I made a slot just under the plug.

* vladk76 , +++, krch in ss say that you can crank up the restoration to factory settings via the Sony assistant on the PC, they said that maybe the drivers for the dynamic normalizer are buggy, I can’t get to the PC to check, so I'm just sharing this news, I also noticed that if you insert the tray to the end, wheezing occurs when you lightly press on the back panel or screen, and the upper speaker wheezes, if you do the same thing without the tray, then there are no wheezing (as an option for checking)

Post has been editedKasMuerte - 17.02.19, 11:59
Reason for editing: Incorrect information

KasMuerte @ 02.17.2019, 11:30*
* vladk76 , +++, krch in ss say that you can crank up the restoration to factory settings via the Sony assistant on the PC, they said that maybe the drivers for the dynamic normalizer are buggy, I can’t get to the PC to check, so I'm just sharing this news, I also noticed that if you insert the tray to the end, wheezing occurs when you lightly press on the back panel or screen, and the upper speaker wheezes, if you do the same thing without the tray, then there are no wheezing (as an option for checking)

The sabot did not help. As an option: lose ip68 by buying a SIM card tray and drill a hole in it. And in my case, you can send
guarantee for the British and this is two months at least.

Post has been editedvladk76 - 22.02.19, 17:09

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/06/19, 00:09