Lenovo Yoga 330-11IGM | [netbook]

Rep: (78)
Lenovo Yoga 330-11IGM - Discussion
netbook: Windows 10 x64 | 11.6 "| Intel Celeron N4000
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Android | Remix OS пїЅ | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
Laptop Yoga 330 (11) is designed specifically to become your faithful assistant in all matters. This elegant model, weighing just over a kilogram made of quality materials, makes it easy to move from work to entertainment. Available in granite gray and onyx black.
Specifications
Device type - netbook
Operating system -Windows 10 Home
Model - Lenovo Yoga 330-11IGM
Color is gray, black
Case material - plastic
Design - Transformer
-TN + film screen
Screen Size - 11.6 "HD
Screen resolution - 1366x768
Pixel Density -135 ppi
Anti-reflective screen coating
Screen-touch
Processor - Intel Celeron N4000, 2 cores 1.1-2.6 GHz, automatic overclocking
Cache L2 -4 MB
Processor Architecture - Gemini Lake
Technological process - 14 nm
-DDR4, 2400 MHz, 4 GB RAM, integrated, without the possibility of addition
Graphic accelerator - Intel UHD 600, video memory is allocated from the operational
eMMC 32 GB (options 64, 128, 256)
CMOS webcam with fixed focal length and interface 2.0
Extended DolbyВ® Audio Premium Speaker System
Built-in microphone
Memory card support by card reader
SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC
Wi-Fi 802.11ac
Bluetooth 4.1
Interfaces / Connectors: USB 2.0 Port, USB 3.x Port, USB Type-C Ports
HDMI
Audio interfaces: 3.5 mm jack (microphone / audio)
Food: Li-Ion battery
Optional: Rapid Charge Technology

Dimensions: Depth 204 mm, Width 294 mm, Thickness 17.9 mm, Weight 1.25 kg
Link to of.sayt:
https: //www.lenovo.com...a-330-11/p/88YG3000888
Link to device drivers:
https: //pcsupport.leno...%2520%2528ideapad%2529
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
User's manual
Important characteristics of this accomodation!
The netbook supports hard drives SSD SATA m2 2280. The connector is located under the train.
100% drives with SSD m2 PCI-E 3.0 interface do not work, as well as the youngest model 120 GB SSD M.2 drive AMD Radeon R3Series [R3M120G8]
100% tested and working SSD SATA m2
New (6qcn46ww) and old (6qcn43ww) BIOS, respectively
Bios
Attached file6qcn47ww.exe(7.09 MB)
Attached file6qcn43ww.exe(7.07 MB)
Attached file6qcn46ww.exe(7.07 MB)
Drivers
Reviews

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 17.12.19, 13:44
Reason for editing: Review, author November_Man

Rep: (8)
* dyuhych , Is it worth it change Windu on lyuniks and Google? What are the advantages of this? Power consumption is better on Windows logs all done under Windows ... What are the advantages of the change to the other OSes?

Rep: (0)
* dyuhych Just android really cool stuff, but that's on our device it runs like the crooked

Rep: (4)
* dyuhych Wants android as both a toy on the sensor is not bad to play on such a screen is yes, and I want to put it as a system 2w)

* ALexGORB , With wood there all the rules. This is not what the unique iron. The only plugging I went with firewood bluetooth. I decided to third-party Bluetooth yet. In ostalnom- Linux Gnome and everything works very fast. According to the battery all ok. Windows are just the first three days of working smartly, then she makes me mad tupizm. On Linux all smartly. Google Chrome and YouTube work perfectly. Videos from websites and files too. Blender works smartly. Generally linuh percent work adequately. I'm at the hospital to render pct in Linuhe faster than on Windows twice and faster than on where to 1070. Wind is good when igraesh toys or soft clean vindovyh.

Pifago @ 18.02.19, 7:41*
In ostalnom- Linux Gnome and everything works very fast.
A gnome on pollock or Debian or Ubuntu. Does the screen sensor, the screen coup disable the keyboard during tablet mode. Also becoming the latest Ubuntu beta. Like all works but it is not something that would be better than on Windows. Somehow sluggish too. Therefore, I rolled back to Windows.

As for video playback, then I have in Windows problems such as no. And so as to run even faster using the program from the store Vindous. For Yutuba my Tube, perfect Tube to search for and watch movies and TV series FS client. Telegram and instogram also have in store.
News about Windu ws-seven program. Viewing television spb tv Russia.

Post has been editedALexGORB - 18.02.19, 15:52
Reason for editing: Adding.

* ALexGORB , Tried and Mint and Ubuntu, and now Manjari. The sensor in the gnome works perfectly as a turn. Only on manzharo need to put the package to rotate. Claudia in the tablet is turned off. The only problem is Bluetooth. I use Google chrome quietly. In Majar packets sea. Itself I use Blender, Crete, Ghimpu. It's okay. Instant messengers Viber, Dischord work perfectly. The incentive is set Stellaris flies :)

* Pifago I was furious at Manjari twitching bar in the top of the screen

* DruzhbaConst She is everywhere and not only in Manjari. This rendering OpenGL. The settings can be chosen 2 or 3. In a second smaller flashes. There are some that method out there. He did not blink.

Pifago @ 21.02.19, 7:38*
The only problem is Bluetooth.
Bluetooth almost I do not use so for me it's no problem. When once again tired of Windows and want something new (this sometimes happens) and try this distro.

* ALexGORB I solved the problem for the third-party Bluetooth 400r. I have a Microsoft mouse 3600 bluetooth. It's all what to whom. Purely my feeling put ling. I have Windows on your own drive and tench on m2 worth. If it is necessary I
Swap. And so I'm comfortable on the laptop is Linux. At the hospital I have Windows and there is all too happy with me as the iron it interesting.

* DruzhbaConst , Then pulled setup and strip disappears when you turn off VSync in the settings screen appears but the tearing. Exact same trouble if you switch to drawing XRender. But it probably also effects lost.

Solution of the flashing pixels strip at the top in Linux. I have done at Manjari.
First try with paragraph 5 :) Maybe I'm too clever by half. If you do not leave then the first.
1) The driver is installed video-linux in the hardware configuration.
2) Create a file in the 20-intel.conf /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/
3) In this file propisyvaem-
Section "Device"
Identifier "Intel Graphics"
Driver "intel"
Option "TearFree" "true"
Endsection
4) is retained.
5) Go system parameters-Screen-effects Ensuring
I put OpenGL 3.1 (before it jumped artifacts at the top more often)
Preventing Breaks-Reuse
Reboot.
Artifacts have virtually disappeared. In full-screen video is not there at all, and very rarely, and not in full-screen length of notice when working with windows and very rarely, corner of my eye. OpenGL 2.0 is possible at all will not be. No tearing.

Who can help with dual Booth (linux windose) does not make much sense in this and with Linux on you. Possible to QMS or VC) Thank you in advance)

Pifago @ 22.02.19, 22:48*
5) Go system parameters-Screen-effects Ensuring

Something in the Dwarf Manjari not remember these points in the settings, there is there?

Hello, help me, please, I rummaged all of Google, installed Linux mint on the Lenovo Lenovo 330-11 touchscreen and the touchpad works, but after some time it turns off, it only helps to reboot or go to sleep when on. Everything is OK. What to do? Thank you in advance)

* Anne_nii , Already mentioned here, the kernel need to upgrade to 4.18

And youtube in Windows in chrome who else is buggy? the circle is spinning and only the sound goes. popos (

Guys, I've solved the problem with the sound, putting in Dolby Audio Profile Movies, and I have a question for all this garbage is now selected, and I will be the norm volume, or after each trip will have to cut in again?

Rep: (1)
Friends, as well as an update WIN10?
I wrote that not enough 1.6 GB on the C drive (but there is nothing to remove, once the system is)
I plugged in a USB flash drive, updates to be pumped, but as long as the C drive is not released until the next step is not reached.
What to do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/01/20, 14:07