Discussion camera Sony Xperia XZ3 / XZ2 / XZ2 Compact

Rep: (329)
Discussion camera Sony Xperia XZ3 / XZ2 / XZ2 Compact
Sony Xperia XZ3, H8416, H9436, H9493 / XZ2, Akari H8216, H8266, H8276, H8296 / XZ2 Compact, Apollo H8324, H8314
Description XZ3 | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ
Description XZ2 | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ
Description XZ2 Compact | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

Stabilizer Moza Mini-MI review
Tripod Mount and Selfie Stick
Record video of Cinema Camera from Xperia 1

SpecificationsD
Rear Camera XZ3 | XZ2 | XZ2 Compact:
- autofocus hybrid tracking / phase (PDAF) / contrast / laser / flash single-diode
- 19 megapixel resolution
- video resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels (4K) 30 frames / s, resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD, 1080p) 60 frames / s, 1280 x 720 pixels (HD, 720p) 960 frames / s
- matrix size 1 / 2.3 inches, Exmor RS - size of photosensitive element (pixel) - 1.22 microns - quick start of the camera and shooting - half a second - 25 mm wide-angle lens Sony G Lens with f / 2.0 aperture - digital stabilization 5-axis SteadyShot
- optical stabilization is absent - material with a lens covered: glass
- Sony IMX400 Motion Eye model - IR-radiation sensor (RGBC-IR), used to correct the white balance - adding location data to photos (Geo-tagging)
- focusing on the touch point (touch focus) - panorama - macro photography - face detection - smile detection - red-eye removal - burst mode
- background blur mode, the “bokeh” effect is absent from the box, it is easy to install from the market by Sony’s program the background defocusing
- fast shooting mode (slow motion) - HDR

Front Camera XZ3:
13 MP, 1 / 3.06 "Exmor RS sensor, 22 mm optics, f / 1.9, EIS SteadyShot, ISO 3200 (photo) / 1600 (video)

Front camera XZ2:
- autofocus contrast / flash missing
- 5 megapixel resolution
- video resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD, 1080p) 30 frames / s - matrix size 1/5 inch, Exmor R
- 23-mm super-wide-angle lens, f / 2.2,
- digital stabilization 5-axis SteadyShot
- ISO 1600 for photos and 1000 for video

Front camera XZ2 Compact:
- autofocus contrast / flash missing
- 8 megapixel resolution
- video resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD, 1080p) 30 frames / s - matrix size 1/4 inch, Exmor R
- the size of a photosensitive element (pixel) - 1.12 microns
- 18 mm ultra-wide lens, with a viewing angle of up to 120 В°
- digital stabilization 5-axis SteadyShot
- ISO 1600 for photos and 1000 for video

Camera ReviewsC

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 14.04.20, 20:09
Reason for editing: Curator Withdrawn

Rep: (3533)
nikita2901 @ 15.08.18, 19:06*
have a friend with huayvey20p, I hz2p comparable week) in the auto mode

Great idea. If not difficult, then do a comparison in a single resolution. In Huaveya machine is 10 megapixels. On the Sony better, too, put the 12 megapixel or make a double 12/19 MP, and Huawei 10 megapixels and 40 megapixels.

* neva2 C using a program Movavi Video Converter In avi no loss, file size is the same as before the coding. But there's still a bunch of codecs

Rep: (62)
Good day, I want to share my impressions of the Sony xz2 camera.
Compared with the previous Sony smartphones that I have had, then jump to the best observed in almost all camera has become much faster, remember to Z5 compact to view the captured photos needed to wait until it will remain for about 5 seconds ... at night, too, became smartphone removed less efficiently, by video, I generally keep quiet, then Sony's rivals on Android, in principle, no, 10/10 !!! yet the camera I have remarks ... the camera did not cope with backlit, often pictured crawl overexposed objects manifesting as h ezmernaya vspyshka.Dinamichesky range of competitors is much higher ... In general photo: 7.5 / 10, 10/10 video

Rep: (7)
Tell me, what kind of intelligent mode in the camera, there is in the camera mode of hdr?

* firefrog48 , HDR video recording when there is a separate button. And if we add to the picture in the manual mode in the settings there. A smart mode is activated when you are trying to photograph dvizhushy object and it offers 4 to choose one photo. It still appeared to XZ.

firefrog48 @ 16.08.18, 13:02*
whether there is a camera hdr mode?

There is. Open the camera, swipe switches to M (manual mode), open the settings (tap on the gear), second row from the top HDR.

Posted on 16/08/2018, 15:46:

Lvetal84 @ 16.08.18, 09:33*
The dynamic range of the competition is much higher.

How to calculate? ;) Perhaps there was a view of HDR mode. So he's someone better, someone worse. At Sonya, he is not perfect, then I agree.

Posted on 16/08/2018, 15:49:

4Serg13 @ 16.08.18, 13:08*
It still appeared to XZ

Only since XZs. On a normal XZ I had another camera and was not predictive shooting (intelligent capture)

Rep: (22)
Good day to all. Guys, please tell me. What Sony better in macro mode to shoot? Xz2 or XZ2 Premium? According to need a lot of work to do makrosniimkov. Today was in the store and was able to compare S9plus, P20 Pro and xz2. Last I most liked. If the premium is still better to shoot in macro mode, you generally healthy. Help with a choice! )))

Post has been editeddacter - 17.08.18, 13:58

* dacter , It is better to wait for the IFA there will be new Sony pokazyny. According to the camera will be tastier, and the price is almost the same, even for pre-order as a present something tasty produce

Rep: (22)
* 4Serg13, This is understandable, of course. But here is the phone that is needed now ...

* dacter , Preimum better, but in the software of crude. With XZ2 was just a comparison with Huawei it was not very much. Auto focus dolgovato of course, but it takes a good macro. Here is an example text.
Attached Image
Attached Image

dacter @ 17.08.18, 11:56*
What Sony better in macro mode to shoot? Xz2 or XZ2 Premium?

Macro they must be the same, +/- a penny: yes2:

Rep: (6)
Sorry, a short introduction: here some of the participants aptly remarked that each user their own criteria of quality picture. I hunker lazy, a bit like a novelty, hitherto enjoyed SXZ- Zetka in common, I prefer the flagship for long: I do not like to deal with the flood porozhnyakovyh marketing ryushechek. Its Z yuzal 5 years-all, but gently, all arranged (almost) a month ago, was replaced by the ACC: less than a day began to hold, but arrived in time action from SONY and pearl wedding anniversary a few days ago, a significant occasion to update the Pocket antiques (Z).
Took SX-XZ2c ......... I am not very naughty and shedevricheskih frames do not expect from a smart ... but this creature, with a new Shirikov and software are not able to drive shoot close at Z-ki FIVE years ago !!! NOKIA 6220s, without any focus, may be how this flagship smudge.
Label-sticker on the package was ill-fated test th. From a distance, when the label at the top of the screen, it turns out only a blurred image. Tried heels compacts to a heap pair SX-XZ2 not compact and a pair of premium two-eyed at the two-eyed ... the result is better, but, damn it, the ancient Z vaschsche beauty.
I understand that this newfangled tricks "Shirikov" and treat only additional lens or may be a more kAstyl, on the advice of the precepts-type APPLE perehandyka} -) headphones. Of course, I bought kompashu 5-inch, with my requests and kooky alternatives could be found.
And this post'm regarded as the cry of the soul with its angle of viewing quality. Littering, for mnogabukav: P

Rep: (16)
Now sfotkal in the machine at the U11 and XZ2P. I certainly did not understand that sony dual cameras but .....
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsubaruru - 18.08.18, 18:59

Rep: (671)
Xperia XZ2 Premium vs Xperia XZs

ig0 @ 18.08.18, 14:21*
unable to carry on shoot close

Not a fan of the macro, but I do not see any problems. XZ2c, cars
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
And try yu11 and premium, only yushku put the camera on with the function of Google + hdr, in the settings select advanced HDR +, and when photographing little bully slider white balance, he then puts more exposure ... it is very interesting the comparison.

subaruru @ 18.08.18, 16:56*
Now sfotkal in the machine at the U11 and XZ2P. I certainly did not understand that sony dual cameras but .....

Yes, I do ... I do not expect such a drain on the NTS o.O
In fairness, I note that XZ2 premium should be compared with the HTC U12: yes2:

cool.dolphin1 @ 20.08.18, 23:18*
Yes, I do ... I do not expect such a drain on the NTS
In fairness, I note that XZ2 premium should be compared with the HTC U12

I do not argue. But on hand was only u11 and for me up to this point he had a great camera. Now I see that XZ2 premium for more natural photo color, U11 embellishes not so much as a course but there SG9.

* subaruru
If not difficult, then zaley more photos from XZ2 premium in a variety of conditions (day / sunny / cloudy / room / night, etc.) to enable 17 mp / 12MP. It is also interesting to look at the HDR work, when it is backlit.

cool.dolphin1 @ 21.08.18, 11:56*
If not difficult

No problem. Today, just come and glass cover. Ato until just lying in the box, even up to the end I am not set up anything until I go to U11. A guard itching like))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 6:33