> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI One Pro - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.9 "

Rep: (3107)
DiscussionUMIDIGI One Pro
PictureUMIDIGI One Pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Brand: в—Џ UMIDIGI
Model: в—Џ One Pro
Colors: в—Џ Twilight / Carbon Fiber
Platform: в—Џ Stock Android 8.1
Display: в—Џ 5.9 "/ HD + 1520 x 720 capacitive / 287ppi / 18: 9 IPS format
Camera: в—Џ 12MP + 5MP 6-element lens, OV12870, F / 2.0 aperture
Front-camera: в—Џ 16MP 5-element lens, S5K3P3, F / 2.0 aperture
CPU: в—Џ Mediatek Helio P23 (MT6763), 4xCortex-A53, 2.0GHz & 4xCortex-A53, 1.5GHz
Graphics chip: в—Џ Mali G71 MP2 700MHz
RAM: в—Џ 4GB
Inner memory: в—Џ 64GB
SIM format: в—Џ Nano-SIM x 2
Memory card: в—Џ microSD up to 256 GB (instead of the second SIM)
Network:
в—Џ 2G: GSM 2/3/5/8
в—Џ 2G: CDMA1X BC0, BC1
в—Џ 3G: EVDO BC0, BC1
в—Џ 3G: WCDMA 1/2/4/5/8
в—Џ 3G: TD-SCDMA 34/39
в—Џ 4G: TDD-LTE 34/38/39/40/41
в—Џ 4G: FDD-LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26 / 28A / 28B
Both SIM slot compatible with 4G, 4G VoLTE support in both slots at the same time
Navigation: в—Џ GPS в—Џ GLONASS
Bluetooth: в—Џ 4.1, Bluetooth HID
Wi-Fi: в—Џ IEEE802.11 a / b / g / n 5 GHz support
USB: в—Џ Type-C
Sensors: в—Џ в—Џ Proximity sensor Ambient light sensor Accelerometer в—Џ в—Џ в—Џ The geomagnetic gyro sensor
NFC
Face ID
3.5mm Audio Jack
Fingerprint scanner (combined with the power key)
Multimedia: в—Џ MP4 в—Џ M4V в—Џ MKV в—Џ XVID в—Џ WAV в—Џ AAC в—Џ MP3 в—Џ AMR в—Џ APE
Supports H.264 (Baseline / Main / High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile / ASP) and other video formats.
Audio format support such as PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR - NB and WB, APE, WAV
Battery: в—Џ 3250 mAh
Quick charge: в—Џ 5/7 / 9V - 2A, total output power 18W
Support wireless charging
Dimensions: в—Џ 148.4x71.4x8.3 mm
Weight: в—Џ 180 g
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Drivers
Firmware
Recovery / Root
Instructions
miscellanea

The curator of the topic isromajet. On filling and editing hats, contact QMS

Post has been editedromajet - 14.01.20, 19:06
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (79)
ural_alex @ 19.07.18, 16:53*
But who can say that on camera? Also known which modules installed therein (see. Specifications). There will be good shots (including indoors and at dusk) or another murk and gloom?

Iron is normal, but in the case of cameras, much depends on the software. So big, big question.
I have the camera in the phone is only needed for a documentary shoot, so do not care.

Rep: (1)
xlation @ 19.07.18, 19:10*
Iron is normal, but in the case of cameras, much depends on the software.

And what software ?? I understand there will be a bare Android 8.1 Oreo. A default goal like Google Camera installed. And Google Camera - this is not the worst option.

ural_alex @ 19.07.18, 17:32*
And what software ?? I understand there will be a bare Android 8.1 Oreo. A default goal like Google Camera installed. And Google Camera - this is not the worst option.

https: //www.anandtech....elio-p30-midrange-socs
The new SoCs also bring over MediaTek's Imagiq 2.0 feature set and technologies from the Helio X30, including its hardware camera capture control unit, which among other things adds support for instant auto exposure, various noise reduction technologies, and MediaTek's latest EIS tech.

That's the question of how they will cope with the integration of camera modules and system software from MediaTek.
I currently pleases only that unlike Ulefone, Umidigi not inflating chambers characteristics using software interpolation (favorite theme third tier Chinese).

Post has been editedxlation - 19.07.18, 18:37

I asked a group of VC representatives UMIDIGI question about Gorilla Glass. They said no.

ural_alex @ 19.07.18, 19:44*
I asked a group of VC representatives UMIDIGI question about Gorilla Glass. They said no.

Well, except for Gorilla at least another Asahi and Nippon do safety glass of good quality. I'm in the VC at all by any side are not involved, it is possible to specify, at least oleophobic coating have on the glass, and who is the manufacturer?
Because if you have to use the film, it is the fail.

xlation @ 19.07.18, 21:57*
It can be specified, even if there is oleophobic coating on the glass, and who is the manufacturer?
Because if you have to use the film, it is the fail.

I try to clarify, although they are not very sociable. A film originally installed there. And carrying case should be.

Today UMIDIGI said that after the start of the pre-order (6 August 2018), smartphones will be shipped to customers in time - 2-4 weeks.

Rep: (13)
It is tempting, of course, pre-order a younger version of 140 USD to grab. But there are questions: 1. Is it possible to buy at cheaper pre-order, or would like to Crystal - minute type all sold out. 2. When sent, even if, as I say, a month later, the bodies. actually two on hand. 3. How will the hardware-firmware and 4. Can all well it on ..., go to the MTS and buy a new cheap vivo 10 TR not wrestle.

Boris_2016 @ 20.07.18, 11:46*
It is tempting, of course

Try a little "povangovat" although in truth does not pretend in the last instance. From the surface analysis of information about the entire lean company and the unit does the following prediction:
1. The price is $ 139.99 for One and $ 169.99 for One Pro will actually act the week of August 6 (may even extend);
2. Within 2-4 weeks actually will send customers;
3. Judging by the fact that they tried to cram into the machine all that is possible (it is the only meal can not cook ..: D) - it is unlikely that everything will work perfectly and correctly. Scatter degree "kosyachny" individual functions will be from "a little buggy" to "Kick, nichrome does not work";
4. Representatives of the company will be reluctant to respond to the "cries" disappointed and requests to fix schools, limited to promises to get by in the next firmware, which will be released exactly on the day after the launch to Mars: D;
5. Protective glasses, apparently not! From the word "savsem NET". Oleophobic coating apparently also absent, or very little;
6. Regarding the issue further updates to the following versions of Android, representatives silent, Zoe Kosmodemyanskaya the interrogation;
7. The sound apparently expected a good, on account of photos and videos - the situation is not clear, the company representatives have promised to put real photos from the machine, but not yet done so, dual camera - not a fake;
8. FM-radio is good that minijack 3.5 even guessed leave. NFC and wireless charging in One Pro are present. Included is a protective film and a cover;
What else to add, I do not know I am not a fan of the enemy or of the company and the unit simply interested in the model and tried to simulate reality. As far as I am right - time will tell.

Rep: (2)
And yet who choose this phone. comparing with?

Rep: (11)
slavka557 @ 22.07.18, 09:31*
comparing with?
If the category of "state employees with nfc and wireless charging" - then no comparison.

Rep: (185)
I compared with M-Horse Pure 3
By stuffing are almost identical not with Pro
While Umidigi like.

Rep: (2)
The size of it as the 5 "?

So. If our Chinese friends are not from the city of Pisa (well, you understand me), there is good news: Glass - Gorilla Glass 5.
3.5mm jack will be present. Gorilla Glass 5.

Watchhere, Message # 14. This is the official forum administrator to the official website.

Post has been editedxlation - 23.07.18, 11:58

Yes manufacturer normal, I bought the A1 Pro and Z2 for pre-order, sent to the promised time, phones have pleased me. For the price and the quality is not worse than the ksyaomi.

Alexander Guryanov @ 07/29/18, 10:25*
Yes normal manufacturer

Kovtun fairly recent blew S2 Lite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jc1HE9EN70

John13_ @ 29.07.18, 18:18*
Kovtun fairly recent blew S2 Lite:
da haters of the favorite company much, why go climbing? At the beginning of the video is already shown emontsiyu, think rightly, ahah

John13_ @ 22.07.18, 18:23*
If the category of "state employees with nfc and wireless charging" - then no comparison.

Suddenly ZUK Z2 ceased to catch the network, looking for now just for that dimension. Such variants so far:
1) LG G6 H872 restored = $ 200 + $ 25 ali unlock + ~ $ 15 charge wireless Internet access is not budget-and it turns out a lottery;
2) THL Knight 2 = $ 156 ali, wireless Internet access is included in the charge, stock no ice cover, TPU is no other so far, with firmware trouble;
3) UMIDIGI One Pro = 200 $ Ali pre-order;
They all have different percents, but to urge one and a half years on the 820th Snape with Adreno 530 realized that I am not a gamer, and strive for power CPU makes no sense.

Burnos @ 30/07/18, 16:48*
THL Knight 2
no NFC

Rep: (377)
Where younger he sold over 11,000 for the 9000

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 1:04