> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI One Pro - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.9 "

Rep: (3016)
DiscussionUMIDIGI One Pro
PictureUMIDIGI One Pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Brand: в—Џ UMIDIGI
Model: в—Џ One Pro
Colors: в—Џ Twilight / Carbon Fiber
Platform: в—Џ Stock Android 8.1
Display: в—Џ 5.9 "/ HD + 1520 x 720 capacitive / 287ppi / 18: 9 IPS format
Camera: в—Џ 12MP + 5MP 6-element lens, OV12870, F / 2.0 aperture
Front-camera: в—Џ 16MP 5-element lens, S5K3P3, F / 2.0 aperture
CPU: в—Џ Helio P23, 4xCortex-A53, 2.0GHz & 4xCortex-A53, 1.5GHz
Graphics chip: в—Џ Mali G71 MP2 700MHz
RAM: в—Џ 4GB
Inner memory: в—Џ 64GB
SIM format: в—Џ Nano-SIM x 2
Memory card: в—Џ microSD up to 256 GB (instead of the second SIM)
Network:
в—Џ 2G: GSM 2/3/5/8
в—Џ 2G: CDMA1X BC0, BC1
в—Џ 3G: EVDO BC0, BC1
в—Џ 3G: WCDMA 1/2/4/5/8
в—Џ 3G: TD-SCDMA 34/39
в—Џ 4G: TDD-LTE 34/38/39/40/41
в—Џ 4G: FDD-LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26 / 28A / 28B
Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, support 4G VoLTE in both slots simultaneously
Navigation: в—Џ GPS в—Џ GLONASS
Bluetooth: в—Џ 4.1, Bluetooth HID
Wi-Fi: в—Џ IEEE802.11 a / b / g / n 5 GHz support
USB: в—Џ Type-C
Sensors: в—Џ P-Sensor в—Џ L-Sensor в—Џ Accelerometer в—Џ Gyroscope в—Џ Geomagnetic Sensor
NFC
Face ID
3.5mm Audio Jack
Fingerprint scanner (combined with the power key)
Multimedia: в—Џ MP4 в—Џ M4V в—Џ MKV в—Џ XVID в—Џ WAV в—Џ AAC в—Џ MP3 в—Џ AMR в—Џ APE
Supports H.264 (Baseline / Main / High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile / ASP) and other video formats.
Audio format support such as PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR - NB and WB, APE, WAV
Battery: в—Џ 3250 mAh
Quick charge: в—Џ 5/7 / 9V - 2A, total output power 18W
Support wireless charging
Dimensions: в—Џ 148.4x71.4x8.3 mm
Weight: в—Џ 180 g
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Drivers
Firmware
Recovery / Root
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editednoskojv - 03.06.19, 15:53

Rep: (13)
Which of the versions with kevlar? : blush:

Post has been editedleshazz - 09.07.18, 20:45

Rep: (146)
When released?

Rep: (335)
Har-ki One in comparison with PRO all the same except - PRO 64 GB, NFC and PRO have less battery, but have wireless charging = 3250mAh Fast charging 18W Fast wireless charging 15W
5.9-inch display with an aspect ratio of 19: 9 and a resolution of HD + (1520 x 720);
Helio P23 octa-core (4 x 2.0GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5GHz Cortex A53)
Graphics GPU Type: ARM Mali-G71 MP2
Maximum GPU frequency: 770MHz Video encoding: H.264 Video encoding FPS: 30
4 GB of RAM;
32 GB drive with expandable memory card up to 256 GB;
(PRO 64 GB version and NFC module)
the main camera is a double camera with modules for 12 (sensor OV12870, aperture f / 2.0) and 5 MP;
Samsung S5K3P3 f / 2.0 front camera
hybrid slot for SIM cards (two SIM cards Nano SIM, or a SIM card and a memory card),
Network Dual 4G-VoLTE
fingerprint scanner on the side panel;
face unlock FACE ID
Battery 3550mAh Fast charging 10W
(for PRO 3250mAh Fast charging 18W Fast wireless charging 15W)
Android OS 8.1.
Dimensions 148.4 x 71.4 x 8.3 mm
Weight 180 gr
Colors Twilight / Carbon Fiber

Price One $ 169.99 (Presale price $ 139.99)
Price One PRO $ 199.99 (Presale price $ 169.99)
http: //archive1.rsprea…5dmkfdVdz%2bL0Ew%3d%3d
https: //www.devicespec…s.com/en/news/2a62b38#
Smartphones series UMIDIGI One equipped with a large 5.9-inch display with an aspect ratio of 19: 9, which occupies 90% of the front side. Thus, they are comparable in size to 5.2-inch devices.
Taki have Meizu M6 Size 148.2 Г— 72.8 mm in Umidigi One Dimensions 148.4 x 71.4 mm
I think just One order NFC is not needed and 64 -xiaomi tired for example XRN 6 I do not want , The elepone A4 crashed fortunately since the camera is dull thereG, everything is in order with the cameras here)Umidigi A1 Pro pleased by the way

Post has been editedyurts - 10.07.18, 05:11

Rep: (194)
* yurts , Umidigi A1pro and Elephone A4. I have available. At Elephone, the screen is of course a bomb, A1 is such a good middling. New model buy, shumanite start selling.

Rep: (1)
How long to wait for a new product?
Can anyone have experience in acquiring when they can actually release it
??...

Rep: (61)
There was an official video with hands-on.
Kevlar and does not smell, ordinary glass with a pattern under it.
And on both versions of the silver frame. Hmm.
https://youtu.be/-DfQeokPDjw

xlation @ 07/16/18, 00:07*
Hmm.

And where is the button on? Surely combined with a scanner)

* yurts ,
Yes, the scanner in the button, and personally I like it more than on the face or back side.

and personally i like it more

me too )

Yurts @ 07/10/18, 04:42*
I think just One order NFC is not needed and 64

I highly recommend to think about One Pro, even if you do not need NFC and 64 GB of internal memory. Wireless charging is a very convenient thing, I speak from personal experience, I have a tablet with wireless charging. The connector does not go loose, you do not need to look for a cord, in the evening before bedtime you put it down - in the morning you took it off with a 100% charge.
PS: judging by the information on the site and in the user manual, the top speaker is used for both calls and to create a stereo sound effect. I have the same thing on Moto G2, and there is a nuance - when you call someone, you will hear a characteristic crash in the upper speaker before long beeps (with a KPV signal), while the connection is terminated. There may be the same thing, and it will need to be borne in mind.

Post has been editedxlation - 16.07.18, 15:07

The connector is not loose

I use magnetic charging, there is taste and color) I don’t want to buy another station

Post has been editedyurts - 16.07.18, 16:41

And here is the video disassembly:
https://youtu.be/XM3pthxlGL8
According to the results of careful viewing: NFC and wireless charging do exist, there is really a double camera at the back (2 cables), the print scanner is not fake, the lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 3250 mAh, as stated in TTX, is really 2 speakers, and good maintainability .
Eh, to understand what kind of audio amplifier is worth it, you can't make out the video.

I wonder what kind of glass is there? Gorilla Glass or normal? Is there oleophobic coating?

Should we expect a new product within a month?
The phone just died, but I can not walk with the buttons.

There is a Vkontakte group (https://vk.com/umidigimobile). They write there - very soon come out, wait! The truth is how they answer questions (or rather do not answer at all), suggests that they also support their products. Did not deal with UMIDIGI \ UMI - who had, accomplish your goal. How often do updates go to smartphones, do they respond to user questions and problems?

Gorilla Glass or normal?

Glue is always protective glass -by passed so with elephone a4 did not have time to stick
http: // cs5-2.savagemessiahzine.com.to / 1 ... f45aa4f2cd415a0a0a7636
((so it was not burning — on the floor or asphalt, no difference))

Post has been editedyurts - 17.07.18, 13:11

Regarding the protective glass - I agree. Always glue too. The question is that the model is new, normal glasses specifically for this device will not appear immediately. For a while, you have to go with a film. And judging by the fact that the Gorilla is not stated anywhere - apparently it is not!

Most likely not Gorilla and Dragontrail, because there is a visor (aka monobrovy). On the site about the glass is nothing.

In fact, any Gorilla can easily be turned into a broken Gorilla without any special titanic efforts. Buying protective glass definitely help out. The question to UMIDIGI regarding support and updates (with the elimination of jambs and bugs) remains open. And it is not clear - Globalke will be at the start of sales or not. Logically, if they declare that the device supports all global frequencies - Globalka should be.

Globalka should be.

Usually there are no problems with the 3-4 echelon = the bodies are not for China, unlike the meyzu xiaomi huavei

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.24.19, 01:16