> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI One - Talk | Smartphone, 5.9 "

Rep: (3160)
DiscussionUMIDIGI One
PictureUMIDIGI One
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Model UMIDIGI One
CPU Helio P23
Frequency 2.0GHz
Cores Octa (8)
CPU Bit 64-Bit
GPU ARM Mali G71 MP2 700MHz
RAM 4GB
ROM 32GB
Battery 3550mAh (Typ)
Fast Charging 10W
Height: 148.4 mm
Width: 71.4 mm
Thickness: 8.3 mm
Weight: 180 g

12MP + 5MP rear camera
6-element lens, OV12870, F / 2.0 aperture
Dual led flash
Panorama
Face recognition
Real-time filters

16MP front camera
5-element lens, S5K3P3, F / 2.0 aperture
Selfie countdown
Face recognition

Video recordings
1080p, 720p video, 30fps

Display
5.9 "(measured diagonally)
HD + display
1520 x 720 resolution, 287 PPI
Reading mode
Color temperature adjustment

Networks & Connectivity
Dual SIM slot
Support Nano-SIM card and microSD expansion memory card

3.5mm Audio Jack
Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth HID
IEEE802.11 a / b / g / n
Supports 5G Wi-Fi Signal / Wi-Fi Direct / Supports Wi-Fi Display

4G network
Dual SIM use:
Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, support 4G LTE in both slots simultaneously.

2G: GSM 2/3/5/8
2G: CDMA1X BC0, BC1
3G: EVDO BC0, BC1
3G: WCDMA 1/2/4/5/8
3G: TD-SCDMA 34/39
4G: TDD-LTE 34/38/39/40/41
4G: FDD-LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26 / 28A / 28B

Navigation & positioning
в—Џ GPS в—Џ GLONASS
Sensors
в—Џ P-Sensor в—Џ L-Sensor в—Џ Accelerometer в—Џ Gyroscope в—Џ Geomagnetic Sensor
Multimedia support
в—Џ MP4 в—Џ M4V в—Џ MKV в—Џ XVID в—Џ WAV в—Џ AAC в—Џ MP3 в—Џ AMR в—Џ APE
Supports H.264 (Baseline / Main / High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile / ASP) and other video formats,
Supports audio formats such as PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR - NB and WB, APE, WAV
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgyord - 05.07.19, 11:23
Reason for editing: Firmware Havos 2.6 android 9.0

Rep: (4)
It is offsite but the update is almost a day. I updated dumb who updated Startup write applications work?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
* fusses , works

Rep: (29)
Hello I received today this handsome. The question is why the notification indicator does not blink when you receive messages and how to make icons to show up somewhere without dropping curtain, if possible)

Rep: (61)
* levsha12
levsha12 @ 28.11.18, 21:29*
It does not blink when receiving

put prog light manager or led blinker pro. and give permission for SMS notification, and all you need is all tebe.i
(Long press on the icon SMS and such like setting in the settings menu soobscheniya.i give permission)

Post has been editedmorozca2009 - 28.11.18, 21:38

Rep: (29)
Long charging, 0.8A just takes all that?

Posted on 28/11/2018, 23:19:

morozca2009 @ 28.11.18, 21:37*
put prog light manager or led blinker pro
Ruth will go without?

It turns out the same standard flashing, odd is not immediately noticed. Simply it can only be seen when you look directly at him.

Post has been editedlevsha12 - 29.11.18, 11:26

Rep: (0)
No, 2A quick charge clearly.
And events indicator alas, can not be adjusted, it is not blekberi. Flashing is always blue. Charging red when more than 85% (it seems so) lights green. It's a pity. After all, there are three colors, strange.

Rep: (3160)
Ilya904 @ 05/12/18, 20:56*
How this differs from the smart UMIDIGI s2 lite addition to design and battery life?
Everybody.

Rep: (2)
Somebody put him 9 androyd with Project Treble threads Can you explain how that works and how it is put on the device? and where to get twrp our ustroistva supporting Project Treble?

Post has been editedancords - 15.12.18, 22:34

Rep: (408)
ancords @ 16.12.18, 01:55*
9 androyd

Now the firmware can not be considered ready for this a smart - you need to bring the vendor and add support bangs.
how to put

simple - smart unlock and flash systems (+ possible if the vendor will be) through fastboot
twrp take our ustroistva supporting Project Treble?

what for? Ruth turns simple installation phh's SuperUser 1.0.3.3 Application

Post has been editedcrass1968 - 16.12.18, 18:16

Came the next update is not INTO not affected

Rep: (476)
M
Dear users!
Your phone description has been added to DevDBUMIDIGI One .
Now you can select it in the profile.

Rep: (3)
I read the previous posts ... the feeling that I read about a very different machine! Bought with pandan for 5900, less than a month and the phone I have suffered all your settings and applications (under two hundred applications), all flies, memory occupied by half (timviver, RDP / vnc clients, network tools`y, habitual alishki / ebei iprochie, etc.), phone build quality is perfect, no gaps or irregularities, nor any squeaks or the components of the movement, Ruth got on instructions from one pro, everything is perfect even for the price of a minimum of one and a half times higher for my price all super machine, a week yuzayu, no program errors not yet been identified, with sound everything is fine (though pol'zuyu Sinezubov adapter in the car, so as not to pull the wires through the wire test the functionality and all), and the general ordered him drunk, so lohanulsya with choice (in terms not of pro-version only) so I see a gTLD minus -no nfc

Rep: (14)
Damn, here I sit, read, have a feeling that each different tube arrived. the characteristics of such a norm. ordered to Pandan for 6100 are not pro version. I ordered 01/20/19. 1/21/19 was about to open the dispute, why so long: D. how long to wait then? You can order one in Nizhny Novgorod? traveling from Latvia, I will be grateful for your response

Posted on 01/27/2019, 10:18

Where an official bucket 9? : Angry:

Also I want to order by mail Latvia and you are given a track number?

Posted on 01/27/2019, 11:13:

* ceilor3333, Also I want to order by mail Latvia and you are given a track number?

* MrDangerous222,
Yes, the track was given on the first day, the second day he went to the post of Latvia, on the third day passed in the country of destination. a 1.23.19 no movement, perhaps because it was Sunday. Quickly shorter. There's a delivery for 8 days, if I noticed in time, tomorrow is already in the mail it was taking. for the delivery of $ 100 is not a pity.

Post has been editedceilor3333 - 27.01.19, 11:55
Reason for editing: Supplement

A human subject is thrown?

Rep: (4)
On pandao today for 5624r

I ordered to Pandan today for 5624r

* ower13 ,
Share.