> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI One - Talk | Smartphone, 5.9 "

Rep: (3295)
DiscussionUMIDIGI One
PictureUMIDIGI One
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Model UMIDIGI One
CPU Helio P23
Frequency 2.0GHz
Cores Octa (8)
CPU Bit 64-Bit
GPU ARM Mali G71 MP2 700MHz
RAM 4GB
ROM 32GB
Battery 3550mAh (Typ)
Fast Charging 10W
Height: 148.4 mm
Width: 71.4 mm
Thickness: 8.3 mm
Weight: 180 g

12MP + 5MP rear camera
6-element lens, OV12870, F / 2.0 aperture
Dual led flash
Panorama
Face recognition
Real-time filters

16MP front camera
5-element lens, S5K3P3, F / 2.0 aperture
Selfie countdown
Face recognition

Video recordings
1080p, 720p video, 30fps

Display
5.9 "(measured diagonally)
HD + display
1520 x 720 resolution, 287 PPI
Reading mode
Color temperature adjustment

Networks & Connectivity
Dual SIM slot
Support Nano-SIM card and microSD expansion memory card

3.5mm Audio Jack
Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth HID
IEEE802.11 a / b / g / n
Supports 5G Wi-Fi Signal / Wi-Fi Direct / Supports Wi-Fi Display

4G network
Dual SIM use:
Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, support 4G LTE in both slots simultaneously.

2G: GSM 2/3/5/8
2G: CDMA1X BC0, BC1
3G: EVDO BC0, BC1
3G: WCDMA 1/2/4/5/8
3G: TD-SCDMA 34/39
4G: TDD-LTE 34/38/39/40/41
4G: FDD-LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26 / 28A / 28B

Navigation & positioning
в—Џ GPS в—Џ GLONASS
Sensors
в—Џ P-Sensor в—Џ L-Sensor в—Џ Accelerometer в—Џ Gyroscope в—Џ Geomagnetic Sensor
Multimedia support
в—Џ MP4 в—Џ M4V в—Џ MKV в—Џ XVID в—Џ WAV в—Џ AAC в—Џ MP3 в—Џ AMR в—Џ APE
Supports H.264 (Baseline / Main / High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile / ASP) and other video formats,
Supports audio formats such as PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR - NB and WB, APE, WAV
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgyord - 05.07.19, 11:23
Reason for editing: Firmware Havos 2.6 android 9.0

Rep: (1)
* pavlin67 Yes, yes, I was the same, I was updated but nothing has changed, at least I noticed anything!

Friends, can someone tell me how to open the back cover, what does she keep on ?? on glue or on snags ?? Video from YouTube looked, but there everything is in the police, I did not understand how to open it?

Post has been editedser.buhtoiarow2017 @ - 08.04.19, 18:46
Reason for editing: Error

Rep: (5)
* ser.buhtoiarow2017 @ , camera fixed, it is video .. takes off right now

Rep: (539)
* ser.buhtoiarow2017 @ , glue, suction cup and hairdryer (any) to help. The bottom of the adhesive is less like. It is good for about 60-70 degrees.

The phone came. I set up at a minimum, Simka did not insert, the google account did not start. Connected to the home WiFi, I went to check the updates, it was half a minute of checking "check" gave below the pop-up inscription "SSL HANDHSAKE TIMED OUT)." Connected to another WiFi, where another provider is the same, I tried to distribute the mobile Internet from my phone - the same song. I do not see the phone to dump the phone, because After reset, the same minimum of the initial setup will be held, which is now done. What could be the problem?

At work updated. I do not know what's the matter.

Rep: (3)
pavlin67 @ 04/08/19, 15:25*
I have not yet rutized and did not put TWRP, checked updates by OTA

By the way, with the TWRP and the root from the Majiisk OT, it works quite yourself, only naturally flies after the update!

Good evening, faced with such a problem, the repair was given this device, it does not turn on with the diagnosis.
Only a red light is burning, showing the charge of the phone. In an attempt to turn on, go to fastbut ITP feedback zero ...
Testpoons did not find (
Who faced such a problem?
Is there a solution?
it hurts an expensive smartphone then, and they did not even use

* alex13797 Most likely you have on the UMI One Pro table. (Red-eyed corpse) is their illness, and how long it is known. (Except for replacing Mat. payments)
Read moreUMIDIGI One Pro - Discussionin this thread.

Post has been editedmanet - 03.05.19, 20:11

* manet ,
When parsing the device, there was no NFC tile, which means this is the usual version.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* alex13797 , Ukhta, then you first, who died ONE.

For unknown reasons, I can not connect the body to 2Din Magnitole, through bluetooth as the phone conjugates, and it does not want anyone through Yusbi how can anyone tell me what is the reason ???

I noticed the problem. During the conversation at a certain moment, the voices of both interlocutors disappear, i.e. No one is heard of absolute silence, the phone itself does not drop. If you call back on a new one, then the interlocutors are heard each other.

Who happened this?

Hello everyone .. Tregging all the Treble firmware, dance with a tambourine ... I found a 9th android hike on our body .... Later I will notify if bugs are found. The connection has been launched, mobile Internet, incoming calls, work chamber, without departures Gaps were also launched ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
* zolotoymarss Where to get the firmware? How did you put? How is the curtain? Does everything work? I would like to try on your device

"" "Firmware HAVOS 2.6 Android 9.0" ""
Attached Image

1. DownloadTWRP 3.2.3 and Flash tool
2. Just download the patch"Disable encryption"
3. Download the firmwareArrow .. Mounted on top of this firmware !!! In the firmware arrow a lot of bugs .. if you install on top of stock firmware, it does not load into the system ..
4. DownloadHavos 2.6.
5. DownloadGAPPS . Select ARM 64- 9.0 - micro ...
______________ installation process ___________

1. Store the firmware arrow via ft .. load into the system .. After the download is turned off
2. Start TWRP via Flash Tool(Photo where to press) and waiting for download
3.Well go to TWRP(Click the start and adding key) We come in installing the "Disabling Encryption" patch further format the Date section and load into the system ... Turn off
3.Desser via Flash Tool Install Havos 2.6 (Photo where to press) and click Download
5. Available in TWRP (clamp the start and adding key) Install Gapps ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgyord - 05.07.19, 11:22
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (2)
* zolotoymarss , I put it in the final I want to say that during the firmware arrow the offset of the sewer does not need to be sewed because it does not start, but the Havok norms, everything works except the camera with a camera floor when shooting all the dark is unreal normally use and there is no familiar gestures as on stock

* ancords xs ... I start arrow ... And about the camera to put MX Camera, and all the rules shoots ...

ZOLOTOYMARSS @ 06/23/19, 21:31*
"" "Firmware HAVOS 2.6 Android 9.0" ""

Well, how does she work? Can you roll? Or buggy. The pros and cons of describing it is not difficult. And yes ARM which A or AB.

Post has been editedMak $ 1m - 02.07.19, 13:20

* Mak $ 1m From the bugs, the access point "distribution of the Internet" does not work and all on this, pluses a lot of settings. Sails, Internet, incoming calls and SMS work, sees 2Simki and SD card .. As they say, see everyone, see himself.

Posted 07/02/2019 13:21:

* zolotoymarss , * Mak $ 1m , and the stock camera is dark, is treated with a third-party camera, such as MX Camera

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.12.20, 19:32