> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PS4] Horizon Zero Dawn | Action / RPG

Rep: (3412)
Horizon zero dawn
Action / RPG

Attached Image

Description:
Horizon Zero Dawn - a computer game in the genre of Action / RPG with open world, developed by Dutch studio Guerrilla Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4 in 2017. Action Horizon Zero Dawnproiskhodit in a postapocalyptic world captured by robots; Few people live in primitive tribes. The player controls a hunter by the name of Eloy (Ashley Birch), rejected by his own tribe. During the game, the player controlled by Eloy explores the world, visiting different villages and prey on the mechanical beasts whose bodies can disassemble for useful resources.

Pictureroller

Official store

Post has been editedgodraxe - 09.07.18, 04:24

Rep: (117)
* Lapik MF,
Beware, spoilers! (as they say)
Trophies Horizon: Zero Dawn

Rep: (147)
CaptPetrenko @ 20.02.17, 12:55*
I'm very sorry)

No need to empathize with other people than you have taste. How I did not watch the video witch, how much I am not trying to play while I was visiting a friend - not absolutely hooked. That is not something to pondering - play, not play - and absolutely loved it. But how to explain it to the fans?
How, for example, to explain to fans Tolkiana that Lord of the Rings for me - "some left tale about anything?"

Rep: (307)
* Rusla, Which? I'm just saying what I see in commercials. I dispute did not start with you.

Snejniy @ 20.02.17, 16:01*
They are really a lot, to be honest, I can not remember a boring quest in the game, they are all excellent.

This euphoria of the game, if a person does not like the game, it will spit on saydkvestov.

Alexander.S @ 20.02.17, 13:04*
Actually that's the Tipo tower

Well then, any AIM in which she killed in the pre-release commercials - "Tipo tower"

Posted on 20/02/2017, 14:07:

Alexander.S @ 20.02.17, 13:05*
I'm just saying what I see in commercials

What video? I saw a movie with the "pacification" ONE "dinosaur"

Post has been editedRusla - 20.02.17, 14:07

Rusla @ 20.02.17, 16:06*
Well then, any AIM in which she killed in the pre-release commercials - "Tipo tower"

Movie you watched? It does not kill it, and activate: wacko:

Rep: (21)
Alexander.S @ 20.02.17, 14:05*
This euphoria of the game, if a person does not like the game, it will spit on saydkvestov.

Maybe I just believe that such a world could be. But for example in dizonred I do not believe, so I do not like.

Post has been editedSnejniy - 20.02.17, 14:08

Alexander.S @ 20.02.17, 13:08*
It does not kill it, and activates

Like the "horses". They are also tower?

Rusla @ 20.02.17, 16:06*
What video? I saw a movie with the "pacification" ONE "dinosaur"

It was kind of gameplay that after activating it, removes fog from the card .. but I do not remember what exactly it was.

Actually what the dispute? You began to argue with another person and switched on me, because I showed you a walking tower? If this is not a tower, then some kind of checkpoint. Yes, even the damn tower, she realized steeper than that of the same Farkray.

Posted on 20/02/2017, 14:11:

Snejniy @ 20.02.17, 16:08*
Maybe I just believe that such a world could be. But for example in dizonred I do not believe, so I do not like.

Both universes are fantastic. Just Witcher Tipo Slavic, his bratyun. And here on earth God knows what happened and returned high-tech dinosaurs.

Posted on 20/02/2017, 14:11:

Rusla @ 20.02.17, 16:09*
Like the "horses". They are also tower?

Horses? Horses for transportation is not? And they are not to the growth of the sky is not?

Post has been editedAlexander.S - 20.02.17, 14:11

Alexander.S @ 20.02.17, 13:09*
Actually what the dispute? You began to argue with another person and switched on me, because I showed you a walking tower?

The fact that people judge what you do not see. Once again I remind you where to start, I quoted the man, the last game, which is said not to have to capture the towers - they are in the game. Is there someone who has passed the game and could challenge it?

Rep: (117)
Okay, like / dislike - it's purely personal. But the plot and side-quests in the new games are compared in the first place with "The Witcher". For me, as for the fans of Sapkowski and fans of the game, it is a balm for the soul))

Alexander.S @ 20.02.17, 13:09*
And they are not to the growth of the sky is not?

And what's the difference? Are you surprised that the game is "Animals" growth "to the sky"?

Rusla @ 20.02.17, 16:12*
The fact that people judge what you do not see. Once again I remind you where to start, I quoted the man, the last game, which is said not to have to capture the towers - they are in the game. Is there someone who has passed the game and could challenge it?

The game has the fog of war? If not present, it kind of strange. Then it activated?

Rusla @ 20.02.17, 16:13*
And what's the difference? Are you surprised that the game is "Animals" growth "to the sky"?

The difference is that there is a sled. And there's the Brachiosaurus which is why activated.

Alexander.S @ 20.02.17, 13:16*
Then it activated?

You want an answer from me about the story? So I said - I did not play
Alexander.S @ 20.02.17, 13:16*
The difference is that there is a sled. And there's the Brachiosaurus which is why activated.

Keyword - "what for." And "Vanga" decided that this tower. But even in the first Tomb Raider I, "for some reason, I have activated the levers"

* Rusla, I assumed, and did not say that this tower and all.
Oh by the way, with regard to these instruments, too, a kind of tower is not? Or you have a different concept of the towers? That's where you need to capture or climb on top of pitststsot meters?

Rep: (339)
With GOHA of towers
Dlinnoshei and observation points

As a "tower" of other games are huge robots are used, which is difficult to climb. But as soon as Eloy manage to get to the head of the robot and take control over it, as we open the most interesting places on the map, and you can clearly see where the "graze" different opponents and where it is not worth while to climb, but where it is necessary to go.

A similar goal is pursued and finding vantage points, but the effect is slightly different - climbing at this point we do not just look around, but see what proihodit before revealing the details of the game world's history.

A source

* DHARVED, Huh, 2 types of towers) 1) normal. 2) removes the fog of war and tells the story. norms
* Rusla, sertsde hold on: lol:

Post has been editedAlexander.S - 20.02.17, 14:32

Alexander.S @ 20.02.17, 13:27*
regarding these instruments, too, a kind of tower is not?

Well, if you are in the first Tomb Raider we found the tower (the first - it is on ps1) - I wash my hands
Alexander.S @ 20.02.17, 13:31*
Rusla, hold on sertsde

DHARVED @ 20.02.17, 13:29*
once Eloy manage to get to the head of the robot and take control over it, as we open the most interesting places on the map, and you can clearly see where the "graze" different opponents and where it is not worth while to climb, but where it is necessary to go

My heart is not sholohnulos - Me neither cold nor hot from the "towers" in any game. Although this phrase I do not see such a functional towers, as, for example, in the edge of the headlights. That is, if you talk like that - then and the opening of opportunities to see the hidden trophies, for example, in the division - the same "tower"

Posted on 20/02/2017, 14:38:

Alexander.S @ 20.02.17, 13:31*
2) removes the fog of war

And this from a phrase you have?

Post has been editedRusla - 20.02.17, 14:40

Rusla @ 20.02.17, 16:37*
And this from a phrase you have?

DHARVED @ 20.02.17, 16:29*
we do not just inspect the area

It's like in Assassin goes inspection area and removed once the fog of war

Rusla @ 20.02.17, 16:37*
Me neither cold nor hot from the "towers" in any game.

Yes, I have the damn tower also not strain. Just started to dispute anything. And they came to that tower there.

Rep: (6)
akaYafiz @ 20.02.17, 14:27*
Estimates Horizon: Zero Down

Calm right now Logvinov drive up with their 15/10
and will cry, "God, this is the game of the century"

Rep: (21)
Alexander.S @ 20.02.17, 14:42*
Yes, I have the damn tower also not strain.

I thought so too, but then came the Mafia 3 :-(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 00:31