Urgent telegram | Writes text on old bookcases telegrams.

Rep: (7)
Urgent telegram
Version: 1.6.

Last update of the program in the header:18.04.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Writes text on the picture of the telegram blank.

Description:
The program presents several blanks to the telegrams - USSR, Russia, Belgium, England. Choose liked, fill out the fields "to" and "Telegram Text". The output will be picture in PNG format. Send it to any messenger to the recipient.
Surprise close to an unusual format. It is perfect for any holiday: birthday, anniversary, new year, March 8, February 23, and what else will do.
Here are some tips:
- Do not forget to put the "PCC" in the place of the point of the point;
- The real oldskal telegram must be brief, because payment was for each word, so it was made to throw out the prepositions ("Congratulations on the New Year");
- Urgent telegrams were more expensive, it is understandable.

Android required: 5.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mihail_lagarnikov.ru.telegramm6.

Download:
Version 1.6 Urgent telegram

Past versions
version: 1.1 Message в„–7, author Slippp1
version: 1.0 Attached fileapp-release.apk (19.69 MB)

Post has been editedninja88 - 18.04.19, 20:05
Reason for editing: Version 1.6

Rep: (35)
Nifiga does not work! "Save to the gallery" - I am helping, and there is a hunter overnight. Improve, please, so the application is funny

Rep: (25)
Old_rocker @ 07/10/18, 11:28*
Nifiga does not work! "Save to the gallery" - I am helping, and there is a hunter overnight. Improve, please, so the application is funny

I confirm! The gallery retains only a clean form. Any selected. Without text scored.

When the telegram fields filled the Enter button on the keyboard, and then the fields must immediately appear in the picture. On some devices, only so. And please sprinkle on the result.

Posted on 07/11/2018, 06:48:

Old_rocker @ 07/10/18, 15:28*

Posted on 07/11/2018, 06:48:

Jack00761 @ 07/10/18, 17:30*
I confirm! The gallery retains only a clean form. Any selected. Without text scored.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedslippp1 - 11.07.18, 06:50

Rep: (25)
Slippp1 @ 11.07.18, 06:48*
When the telegram fields filled the Enter button on the keyboard, and then the fields must immediately appear in the picture.

Now it works: happy: I checked on 3 phones - it works exactly in this way.
But this is clearly not an intuitive and understandable interface - you need to immediately score instructions in the program

Jack00761 @ 12.07.18, 14:56*
The hen works: happy: I checked on 3 phones - it works exactly only this way.
But this is clearly not an intuitive and understandable interface - you need to immediately score instructions in the program

Yes, I agree with you, there will be time - I'll think about how to fix it. Here are straight right now Say

Version 1.1
Fixed problems with the display of text on the bookcases of the telegrams described in the posts above

Attached files

Attached fileapp-release.apk(19.69 MB)

Rep: (24)
I tried. Great! It turns out the original congratulation. The author is well done!

Rep: (80)
* slippp1 No, it's not well .. This is just a find for those who found the USSR ... I use more than a month. Framatics in shock, in a good sense, when they receive urgent from the past! Author of all the best and good luck!

Thanks friends!

Rep: (4)
Wonderful TCC program Many thanks to the PCC all familiar in the delighted TCC good luck to you and thank you

Rep: (0)
The author is well done!

Rep: (37)
Also, the heart shared. I want myself on Kitkat /

Version 1.5
Optimization has been made, added new template, change the minimum version - now with Android 4.4

Attached files

Attached fileapp-release.apk(28.28 MB)

Thanks for the updates, but something stopped moving ....

See when you open open in the gallery, after choosing - albums, and there find the Telegramm album, it should be saved

Posted on 04/08/2019, 10:36:

Terras100 and write the version of the android phone please

* Slippp1,
What has written the first and it was before, now about another, Samsung SM-G950F ONE UI 1.0 Android 9
Specially installed version: 1.0 (TU deleted) ..... It works fine everything saved ...

Post has been editedterras100 - 08.04.19, 11:30

* Terras100,
Thank you, really was a mistake in the new version, I repent, corrected)
Now saves.

Version 1.6
Fixed error found by the user terras100.

Attached files

Attached fileapp-release.apk(28.28 MB)

Post has been editedslippp1 - 08.04.19, 16:29

* Slippp1,
Thank you struck everything perfectly! (Already sent an invitation from May 9!)

Rep: (20)
I liked the program, I would still integrated to edit the number of words and cost, for greater realism.)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.11.20, 10:22