3 pagesV  1 2 3 > »  

> Warranty repair and maintenance issues | General issues related to the replacement of devices, warranty cases.
Filislav
Message#1
07.07.18, 17:35
In Apple iTrust :)
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 5585
Check in: 20.05.09
Apple iPhone X

������� ������������ ������� � ������������
download

Attached Image

The rules of the topic. Read a must!

• Here we discuss the issues of replacing devices under warranty and warranty repair cases. It is allowed to discuss the terms of repair, all issues related to the acceptance, issuance, as well as Apple’s promotions and programs related to post-warranty service.
      Marriage discussion is conducted in the relevant topic -Apple devices - marriage / differences.and in specialized topics.
      Discussions firmware - in the sectioniOS - Firmware.

• Thank the user who helps youreputation enhancement!
      No need to write individual posts in the thread about this.

• Try to formulate your question like thisso that it is understandable to other forum participants.
      Be sure to specify the device model, actions that have already been taken to solve the problem.

• SC advertisingis prohibitedin this topic.
    • Here we discuss only warranty repair.iphone! Repair other devices - in the appropriate topics!

Cap threads in work.

Post has been editedFilislav - 07.07.18, 18:40
shulikov_i
Message#2
07.07.18, 18:33
#
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2911
Check in: 19.08.12
Apple iPhone XR

the guarantee as I understand it is valid in the presence of a purchase receipt
How Apple Determines the Warranty Case for Repairing an iPhone or Not | Protech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRWf5Fz_MyE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyFPvJ1Gm98TRUE ABOUT WARRANTY APPLE

IPhone Service Answer Centerhttps: //support.apple.../iphone/repair/service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j77S7IG3zbcThe whole truth about the repair of Apple and iPhone in Russia! ASC employees answer from a to z

program for test screen Checker Litehttps: //itunes.apple.c...lite/id1157122576? mt = 8

Post has been editedshulikov_i - 09.07.18, 17:33

--------------------
zmey206
Message#3
07.07.18, 19:36
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 29.04.09
Apple iPhone 7

My iphone 7 at the time of the breakdown was 1 year and 6 months. The PCT device, was bought in mts. As soon as a breakdown occurred (the screen went out) they called the apple 8–800–555–67–34 tech support. They asked to call imei and offered two options: 1) hand over the phone in mts 2) hand over to an authorized service center. Asked how best to proceed, they reported that the issue would be resolved faster through an authorized SC (they said the address / contact phone).

In the ASC they took only the phone itself, scanned their cash voucher for their purchase. He wrote in standard paper that if the case was deemed not guaranteed for diagnostics, they would take 700 rubles. The inspector said, the decision time (warranty / not warranty) is 3 days, but most likely you will have a replacement because the device heats up (to the left of the touch id). Exactly a week later he called them himself, saying that today they will give out a new one to replace.

The phone is in the factory film, but if you find fault (very much find fault), then it is clear that this is a refab.
1) Lightning connector shows that it took the cable in itself (of course there is no dirt, but there are some characteristic traces)
2) Small barely noticeable Kock dent on the paint from the butt
3) On the screen panel in one place, too, like a little Kock.
4) The light on the bottom of the screen was, now after half a day gone.

In general, the body looks like a new one, there are no scratches on the screen and the case, the battery is 100%, the serial number starts at NN (which corresponds to how it was replaced under warranty).
When checking for activation, the apple site gives the activation date a day earlier than I got it in my hands. The warranty shows 1 year. I asked a question to Rospotrebnadzor about the second year warranty on such devices. I will update the post after the answer.

I don’t see the meaning of the photo of the phone itself, the phone is like a phone.
a photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedFilislav - 08.07.18, 09:35
shulikov_i
Message#4
13.08.18, 12:57
#
[offline]

Messages 2911
Apple iPhone XR

myv9 @ 08/13/18, 00:18*
Now I saw on it a white burning pixel. There is no guarantee for the phone, on the screen, as I understand it, they slyly give it for 3 months, but this is not the case, putting the screen at 13.5k and getting white burning pixels in less than a year. What can be done?

First, call Apple for advice.
info from off site
https: //support.apple.../iphone/repair/service
Perhaps when you pick up your iPhone after a repair, you will find that it has a new operating system. If your iPhone uses a SIM card, insert it. Turn on your iPhone and follow the instructions on the screen. After completing the settings, restore your data from the backup.
We provide a warranty for service, including replacement parts, for a period of 90 days or for the remainder of the Apple warranty period, whichever is longer. We provide this warranty after each service at Apple or at an authorized Apple service center. This guarantee complements the rights granted by consumer protection law.

but call anyway
PS-write what they say in the epl (I give late advice-prog to check for dead pixels-I recommend Screen Checker Lite) Maybe someone will help
But pay attention to the warranty for 2 years on the EPL technique, including the adoption of a law for European devices)) Maybe you have time?

Post has been editedshulikov_i - 13.08.18, 13:14

--------------------
myv9
Message#5
13.08.18, 14:58
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 30.09.16

About European interesting. Does it work in Russia or what? Calls on the world are free? Just now in another country
shulikov_i
Message#6
13.08.18, 16:04
#
[offline]

Messages 2911
Apple iPhone XR

shulikov_i
Message#7
25.09.18, 13:39
#
[offline]

Messages 2911
Apple iPhone XR

maksim.mizernitskii
Message#8
14.10.18, 19:26
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 10.08.18

Hello.

2 days ago purchased the iPhone SE. After unpacking, I found out that the SIM card tray is incorrectly installed on the device. Tell me, can anyone encountered this problem, is it a defect or not?
Attached Image
shulikov_i
Message#9
16.10.18, 11:35
#
[offline]

Messages 2911
Apple iPhone XR

Maksim.mizernitskii @ 10/14/18, 19:26*
Tell me, can anyone met with this problem

There were 5 se not seen this
the store would have demanded that the replacement take 14 days to change the defect on the face
I think it is problematic, if the moisture in the rain popodet then kirdyk guarantee, or as a variant, I would go to the ACS, but before that I called

VERY IMPORTANT FOR ALL-packing is better to open in the store (if there is a dent or scratch on the case it will simplify the replacement)
if you forgot to open it in a store, at least remove the opening video of the packaging at home (the phone should not disappear from the frame and do not forget to show the serial number in the video on the box and phone)

Apple Rus LLC, legal address: Russian Federation, 125009, Moscow, ul. Romanov Lane 4, Building 2 (“Apple”),guarantees the absence of material defects and the quality of manufacture of hardware devices and accessories of the Apple brand contained in the original packaging (“Apple Product”)
https://www.apple.com/…-warranty-edition.html
keep the receipt and ask for the receipt
about the check
Checks

The peculiarity of Apple technology is also the fact that when you buy any device with the Apple logo, you do not need any checks or warranty cards for warranty service. Apple uses personal device serial numbers to do this. The peculiarity of retail in Russia is that a check is still needed when buying an iPhone or another gadget. First, to confirm the purchase in a particular store. Not every reseller will be able to service your device without a purchase receipt. Secondly, there are times when even Apple may ask you for a receipt confirming the purchase of the device. Suppose you forgot your Apple ID, password, answers to secret questions, or, as often happens, did not realize what you were doing when registering your iCloud account. Unlink your iPhone from a blocked Apple ID can only Apple’s top security level. To make an application, you will be asked to send photographs of the device and the original purchase receipt to the specified mail. This check is proof that this device belongs to you.

Apple divides its devices into two types of warranty: from the moment of activation and by check. Warranty check valid for iPad, iPod, Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV. Warranty since the activation works only for iPhone. And I will reveal the secret: according to the law on the protection of consumer rights, all the components that come with the device also have a guarantee along with the device. This means that if the headphones began to spoil before the expiration of the iPhone warranty - the way to the seller is your way, it will solve the problem.

Post has been editedshulikov_i - 20.10.18, 11:26

--------------------
Mobil20047
Message#10
04.11.18, 11:55
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 25.12.17

Hello everyone! Help please!
In May 2018, I purchased a new Ipad Pro 32 gb wi fi + cellur growth from hands (imei 355651072787139, serial number DMPRK18VGXPX). I personally activated it. As a result, now there was a problem with the iPad, I wanted to carry it under warranty, but I can’t. For technical reasons, for some reason I don’t have activation data, I’m asked to indicate the date of purchase, when I’ll point out an error. I have none accordingly. The same is in the service - they ask for a check. What advice do you have please? Thank you in advance.
Miktor72
Message#11
05.11.18, 16:50
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 430
Check in: 24.12.11
Apple iPhone Xs Max

* Mobil20047,
Unfortunately, the warranty period and the second year of service for ZOZPP this unit has expired.
It looks like you are shaking a check to confirm this clearly.
Ardent
Message#12
20.11.18, 00:45
Introvert
[offline]

Messages 687
Check in: 27.06.07
Apple iPhone Xs

Greetings.
I looked through the vidos from the cap, poked around in the appropriate topics, I could not find a clear answer.
Question: I plan to switch from iPhone 6s to iPhone XS with ip68 protection. Imagine that something went wrong during production, protection against water let you down (for example, it fell under the rain, some water flowed) and formally it became a drowned man. Warranty or not?

--------------------
Miktor72
Message#13
20.11.18, 07:32
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 430
Apple iPhone Xs Max

* Ardent,
Absolutely not. This is warned in the product description immediately.
Here, we follow the link and we shake to the bottom, where the small text under
all this advertising tinsel. See item 2.

https://www.apple.com/ru/iphone-xs/
Ardent
Message#14
20.11.18, 10:11
Introvert
[offline]

Messages 687
Apple iPhone Xs

* Miktor72,anyway somehow ambiguous ... There about the natural wear and wet charge. And I'm talking about the factory defect. Conventionally, I came to the store with a bucket of water, bought a phone and immediately drowned. Protection claimed and it is not, how so? Not a guarantee?

--------------------
Miktor72
Message#15
20.11.18, 10:49
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 430
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Ardent @ 11/20/2018, 10:11*
* Miktor72,anyway somehow ambiguous ... There about the natural wear and wet charge. And I'm talking about the factory defect. Conventionally, I came to the store with a bucket of water, bought a phone and immediately drowned. Protection claimed and it is not, how so? Not a guarantee?

There definitely, believe me. In any ASC you will be shown this quote “Damage caused by contact with a liquid is not covered by the warranty.” And will be held apart by hands.
And then of course there are options. For example, the device drowned and passed out, but the damage, as such, was not found inside. Or, by virtue of some special circumstances, the TP decides in favor of the client, it also happens. But if inside there are rusty screws, salt leaks and both LCIs worked, this is definitely a non-warranty case.

If you are worried about the tightness of the device, first of all protect it from contact with aggressive and especially fat-containing substances. Adhesive contour of the display is usually destroyed by external factors. Oily hands, cosmetic creams, alcohol ... it all falls into the gap between the case and the display and eventually leads to a violation of the adhesive perimeter.
Ardent
Message#16
20.11.18, 20:27
Introvert
[offline]

Messages 687
Apple iPhone Xs

For me, water protection is very important, yes.

--------------------
F-M-D
Message#17
02.01.19, 09:45
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1174
Check in: 17.10.11

* Miktor72,
And where are the LCI sensors in 7ke except under the tray?
Miktor72
Message#18
02.01.19, 10:17
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 430
Apple iPhone Xs Max

* F-M-D,
Long away. Outside not see.
Sticker9
Message#19
06.01.19, 08:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 126
Check in: 20.10.11
HTC Desire 600 DS

Apple accessories purchased separately, for example, a charger, sync cable. Apple 1 year warranty also applies?

--------------------
Samsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio: Official Android 2.3.6;
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wi-Fi: Official Android 4.2.x Jelly Bean;
HTC Desire 600 DS: high speed V2 by 911-masters.
ser9e
Message#20
06.01.19, 09:25
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1818
Check in: 12.12.07
Aymobilko Achitalka

Sticker9 @ 01/06/2019, 08:56*
Apple accessories purchased separately, for example, a charger, sync cable. Apple 1 year warranty also applies?

Cable warranty is either 3 months or half a year. I don't remember exactly, but I was interested.
Sticker9
Message#21
06.01.19, 09:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 126
Check in: 20.10.11
HTC Desire 600 DS

ser9e @ 01/06/19 8:25*
Cable warranty is either 3 months or half a year

Source where the link was interested in you can throw? If the info course from the official Apple.

--------------------
Samsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio: Official Android 2.3.6;
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wi-Fi: Official Android 4.2.x Jelly Bean;
HTC Desire 600 DS: high speed V2 by 911-masters.

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/05/19 03:18