RC SUV 4WD Wltoys 12428 | [Game]

Rep: (3)
Radio-controlled SUV 4WD Wltoys 12428

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Device description
RC 4WD SUV with 4-channel control 2.4 GHz in a scale of 1 to 12 with LED backlighting.
This is an inexpensive RC-model 12-th scale, which will allow you to join this interesting hobby.
Device characteristics
Scale: 1/12
Car Size: 380 * 225 * 180mm
Ground clearance: 40 mm
Wheelbase: 253 mm
Wheel diameter: 93mm
Width of wheels: 32mm
Weight 1435 g
Engine: collector type 540
Speed: 50 km / h
Battery: 7.4V 1500 mAh
Remote control: 2.4GHz
Range Control Actions: about 100 m
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedevpigasov - 02.11.18, 08:32
Reason for editing: Here is the problem with the gears Diffa

Rep: (0)
At full throttle almost immediately the machine loses signal and flashing diodes and helps restart and immediately have the same story.
And only 40% on the controller, it is possible to go.
Who is doing that would accomplish your goal.
Solder resistors as a friend wrote above?

Rep: (11)
vinnigriett @ 29.01.19, 21:52*
For those who doubt put iron in Diffa.
Otezdil well, all summer and autumn akums 5-6 a week, in winter -10 В° enough for 100 meters and everything fell.
The front and rear in the same sorry state. Bolts on the semiaxes hardly twisted. The rear broke hat drilled without problem (no metal and govyashka). Ali took over 650r.

It was lucky that so long driveways on plastic. :)
Who I saw the ad for the sale of these machines, which the seller claims that the new is already underway with the metal plant.
Bolts on glue. Either warm or well drilled or breaking plastic gears (they still lick), and unscrew the screws after heating on a gas stove.

artcarspro @ 29.01.19, 16:41*
Regulus is the same as the native, and on it at the same BATTERY all perfectly ezdilo

But what if. Check the batteries in the remote. Maybe the reason for it? Check if the exposed trimmer gas in the minimum position. But it may be chopped off because of strong subsidence akkamuljatora under load. In addition, the native controls - they are ....

Posted 05/02/2019 at 16:18:

A little history.
The other day there was a small failure. Crumbled outer bearing (axis) on the right knuckle (turned on) of the front suspension. The reason - time, wear, and proper care when after pokatushek of wet weather / snow or cleaning could take several days or more. As a result of rust and increased load on the wide and big wheels led to the fact that in one of the last pokatushek bearing crumbled. Symptom - increased play in a wheel.
The home analysis showed that by bearing left interior, exterior, and a pair of rusty balls. Climbed to search for details on Ali. A trivial task, as the search for buggy just shamelessly, and for the keywords in the title of the goods is often not. Found, I ordered. 12428 0092 bearing axis 5 * 9 * 3. The average price for 4 pieces of about 1.6 USD In China at that time was coming new year, delivery time is 30-40 days + new year - wait bearings in April. But do not put the same on all the time machine on the joke? Something must zahimichit. The simplest thing that came to mind, instead of the bearing sleeve to make from ABS plastic. In order not to break up a seat in his hand, it was decided to use the remaining outer bearing housing. It is pressed into suitable plastic part (fixing part some toys stored in the box carefully "just") in the form of a tube, and gently drill hole is enlarged to a diameter of 5 mm. Grind heating over a lighter. Axis stick with minimal clearance, allowing it to slide freely inside. How it looks - in the photo. Such a sleeve has withstood the full long pokatushki in crawler mode (45t strongly do not drive) on an abandoned field, pits, yard asphalt, crushed stone, concrete, curbs.
A little Googling, found that 12428 0092 bearing axis 5 * 9 * 3 perfect bearing marked mr 95 zz - suddenly someone will have. I found those we already have 25 USD / piece. There are stainless steel Japanese / shtatovskih, but there is the price of 120 -. 150 USD / piece, which is not adequate. Yesterday I received and have already put a normal bearing. Photos attached.

photo crafts
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The fact that the machine does not go flashing diodes, but the servo works !!, this is not the riding, and erzane..ya already know where kopat..zakazyvat Regula this month to wait, and the son is upset that he could not ride.

Rep: (11)
* artcarspro , Such things happen in their own regulator if the battery is not able to give the necessary current. Native Battery is very mediocre quality. Or die power transistors on a regular. I have a new controller, I'm not right - if Ukraine can sell.

Post has been editedzvirus_ua - 13.02.19, 09:23
Reason for editing: Spelling

The problem is that it all takes place onnew regulator, ordered on aliexpress. What kind of crap I xs.

Posted on 13/02/2019, 20:13:

The battery in my 4 * 18650 homemade

Prompt! He has ceased to turn. Sometimes you can hear the faint squeak of the servo.
I am trying to understand what happened. How do check out this servo? Five wires connect to what?

* kvvaker Replace with a new SERV / serviceable

Post has been editedvinnigriett - 20.02.19, 23:01

* artcarspro,
I have a dead battery on the servo turns, but does not go, helping restart, but repeated again.
soldered Akuma 2S3P.
* kvvaker,
The exact same crap.
after pokatushek home everything was fine, he went to the stadium, but included, and the wheels went to the far left (and so every time you turn on).
took a carriage servo, switch on the machine, the servo has adopted its position and put the carriage.
Serva become rotated 2 degrees at the regulation angle, constantly beeping.
* vinnigriett,
That there may be broken (when removing the engine turns the gears and respond to peremennik (very weak))?
Prompt what Servais take to pobyudzhetnee was possible to rework.

Post has been editedVirgo1988 - 27.02.19, 12:48

* Virgo1988 I took it for 250 rubles. While alive.
246.37 rubles. 9% DISCOUNT | 25 g Plastic Steering Servo device for 1/12 Wltoys 12428 12423 RC car truck steering model of the intimate Accessories Micro
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32915739850.html

Advise please with links brushless motor and Regula for him.

Preparing for the season, I went through, added a little light

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedevpigasov - 23.03.19, 22:14

Rep: (1)
Advise anyone. Which is better: 12428 or 12428 B?

* makromgen,
The characteristics seem to be the same, the difference between external and 12428 B control to the screen.
Who knows whether it is possible to connect the rear red lights, so that would not burn continuously, and worked as the brake lights?
Regula such costs Hobbywing QuicRun 1060 60A
Appa TG3 2.4GHz 3CH

Hello
Tell me, please, there is a problem - the machine slowly began to ride, and the sound as it skips gears in difah. The problem arose after have thrust the car into the house, she then flew right front-wheel drive, I disassembled put in place, missed all the gears lubricated (maybe it was not necessary), and the first test after assembly - slow ride, as if rotated in idle . Even if very slightly flatten the car, she turns to idle, and the wheels do not spin. If you turn on the weight (without load) the front wheels do not spin back. And vice versa.
Test drive the video attached, for it is clear.
Tell me what to change, where to dig? Gears diffs?

Video:https://youtu.be/iFo96JHh7Zw

If the gears work, then the rotation of one axis, the second also rotates. The cap has a video crank gear

On view were whole ...

They look and I had the whole, on the crank axle can. When the rotary axis of the front arms, the back rotates and vice versa?

Post has been editedevpigasov - 18.04.19, 07:24

When the rotary axis of the front arms, the back rotates and vice versa?

No, it does not rotate. Only if for gimbal rotate - then spin all the wheels

* z2z6,
It looks like a gear replacement, when you diffs carefully disassemble some screws which sit vkleyany gear, break on time

Post has been editedevpigasov - 18.04.19, 09:19

* evpigasov
Once disassembled, they are normal in appearance, although the body Difa scattered small pieces of plastic gears, it probably wear them enough ...
just somehow sharply this all happened a bit strange
I will order the iron gears unsubscribe after the result.
Maybe even just what to order? Will advise! cardan my plastic, iron can take immediately or wait until it breaks?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/19, 6:14