[Android] Meizu POP | The program for updating the firmware of headphones Meizu POP

Rep: (394)
Meizu pop
Version: 1.0.4

Last update of the program in the header:02.01.2019

Discussion Meizu POP пїЅ

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Headphone firmware upgrade Meizu POP

Description:
Meizu POP - a program for updating the firmware.
Download the latest firmware version from the network and then install it.

Russian interface: Not

Homepage: http://app.flyme.cn/apps/public/detail?package_name=com.meizu.pop Removed

Download:

Past versions

Post has been editedNanoMiner - 30.03.19, 20:12

Rep: (0)
* Koteblevun, I tried through it, but it doesn’t seem to find the new firmware version. I tried through vpn, too, no way. What could be the reason?

Hello everyone, I'm new here so I don’t know how and what, I would like to know if there was a solution to the problem with the audio and video out of sync? I can’t download the firmware that I previously posted (it gives an error)
Thank!

Rep: (2)
* Dedmosay, The desync will always be a feature of the technology. On 1.1.3 it is not felt, that is, minimal. Although they say it depends on the phone

* ZZeRik , I would not say that it does not feel, in games it is generally tin (delay 1 - 1.5 seconds) when watching a video, it hurts the eyes.
In general, is there a hope that everything will be fixed?

* Dedmosay, On my m6n in the video, the delay is absolutely not visible. Maybe if you peer your lips, you can see something, but this is no longer critical. I don’t play games, I don’t know with that. Try with another device, they say there is a dependency.

* Dedmosay ,
Try this versionMeizu POP (Post ZxCL # 80771981)

* ZZeRik I have m6s, tomorrow I'll try to take m5s

* Danil_Chergin , she already stands with me, but thanks anyway)

Rep: (47)
Dedmosay @ 03/03/19, 14:38*
In general, is there a hope that everything will be fixed?

On these headphones - no

Good day to all. The silicone pad on the earpiece (the largest mustache) broke. If anyone does not need such nozzles, I would love to buy for a reasonable price.

Rep: (4)
Dim153 @ 03/05/19, 16:15*
Good day to all. The silicone pad on the earpiece (the largest mustache) broke. If anyone does not need such nozzles, I would love to buy for a reasonable price.

Moscow if write in PM

I bought these headphones, everything is fine in general.
But, does anyone have such a problem that the headphones work perfectly in the cap, and when you take off, they start to lose each other? It is very interesting who has the same game going on.

Rep: (4)
Sydmatterss @ 03/11/19, 07:31*
I bought these headphones, everything is fine in general.
But, does anyone have such a problem that the headphones work perfectly in the cap, and when you take off, they start to lose each other? It is very interesting who has the same game going on.

I think here all owners have some kind of game going on with them) for example, it works for me in the metro, but on the street there are some stuttering

* Koteblevun ,
But this is not directly solved in any way, as I understand it.
Updated many times. Useless :)

Rep: (28)
I have any game treated by rebooting the phone.
At this time, I remove the headphones in the box and then pull it out again.
It takes ~ once every one to two weeks.

Rep: (14)
* Edward VR-4 , quite possible. I have a bad habit - turn off the phone at night :-). So - for six months of using POPs, there are no fundamental claims against them. The charge is kept, it rarely falls off on the street and in transport. The only thing that overshadows joy is the lack of bass below 40 Hz. But there's nothing to be done. Although for audio books is not important.

Hello! Faced such a problem: the right earphone can no longer in Bluetooth, in general. That is, when it works in normal mode, pairing says, but it is not visible (I tried it with 3 devices), the left one does not see it either, and OTA -.... does not appear in update mode.
Help, save how I will live without music

Post has been editedMother's hacker - 12.03.19, 09:41

Rep: (1)
People, from firmware version 1.0.2 do you need to update further?

* master_v11 Well, if you have no problems with your ears, then I think it’s not worth it

The right earphone stopped magnetizing to the case (it even drops out) and stopped charging, there is no tight contact. Did anyone have this?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 17:26