Switching gain high / low
Connector 3.5mm headphone / line output / digital output coax
Connector 2.5 mm balanced output on USB headphone DAC 192 kHz / 24-bit
version Bluetooth4.1
ChipySoC JZ4760B
DAC PCM5242 Г— 2
LPF OPA2140
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 07.11.18, 21:07
Reason for editing: X3_Mark_в…ў.fw

Rep: (3)
* Rent_GK , * Rent_GK , Try to change the memory card to another

Rep: (4)
It will be a double, a review + request for assistance

Own player for almost a year. From the obvious disadvantages - the player off when you turn on any song with a half charge and below. Who decided this trouble? I shoveled a heap of forums, but found only a couple of references to the fact that this is due to the static and it is not treated. Variant of this theme no wheels, no tools, and ai, who repair such players.

The second drawback Select the curve playback on cue. Sometimes a player otozhret nearly a third of the previous one song before turning on the right (I have a joke with Lacuna Coil - Unchained). Here is how to treat it? Perhaps cue timings in the rules need to be?

The third disadvantage. Long progruzhat some tracks. Specifically, the album Breaking Benjamin, Ember, in my 96/24, sometimes with only a minute track booting or switching to another. Kingston's USB flash drive, SDHC Class 10, and not because the other 96/24 and 192/24 work without delay. How and what you can fix this trouble?

In addition to these three shortcomings, in the rest of the player, IMHO, is gorgeous. As they say syaomisty - top for the money.

Post has been editedPunk_Rock - 12.03.19, 09:02

Rep: (11)
* Rent_GK Likely flash card!)

Rep: (0)
Well, fleha Samsung Evo, I did not expect

Posted on 12/03/2019, 19:54:

original)

* proninyaroslav,

About gluyukov firmware.

Chet rolled up the whole, dolshlo before the normal Flac download when it was not, and threw the stick a couple discographies to MP3.

Well I can tell, perhaps the problem is the speed of the stick, as if listening to a MDE no problems, that's straight never freezes, well, or a problem in the codecs, as a quick stick I do not have that to prove it)

Rep: (245)
* trivet85,

Probably yes, but what class rate at the stick?

Rep: (1)
Anybody player turns off itself after playback or idle for some time? I remains switched to full planting battery (or as long as he is not turned off) ... :-(
PS. 1.2.4

* proninyaroslav,

"Uhs speed class 1" flash drive X-flash.

Previously, neither paying attention to the speed of the stick, 1 - is that bad? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (245)
* trivet85,
Hmm, UHS-Class is pretty quick stick, in your case, 10 Mbit / s. UHS 3 it is 30 Mbit / s, but it is already possible to watch streaming 4k video. So it seems to me nothing to do with speed.

* proninyaroslav,

It is logical ...
Otglyuchilo?

I do not what to do, just added 2 discography in SSE, Flake those that have remained and glitches I do not remember this year ...

In short, the player is now completely satisfied with me)))

Maturing questions:
1. Throw off, please, normal pdf with operating instructions in English or Russian. There's a lot of useful information. All the questions below, I think there are out there.
2. Put the Samsung MB-MC256GA, speed recording via usb to zero. Adapter okolozayavlennoy speed. What could be the reason? I formatted to NTFS.
3. podlagivaet during menu selection "songs". Significantly retarding while working. Without sd-card does not. Her about 5k tracks in lossless formats.
4. What are the best to choose settings when connecting to an external DAC?
5. Do the owners of reinforcing the ears? As a player in conjunction with them?

PS EXAMPLE recording speed in the screenshot.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedTISy - 11.04.19, 22:30

Rep: (3)
* TISy, Attached fileX3_Mark_III_Complete_User_Manual-V1.1-EN.pdf (1.14 MB)

* zortex,
thanks, honor.
By the way, the issue of the card has decided to purchase usb card reader.

Guys, poured on the stick a couple of albums zeppelin in the DPF in order zatestit on the player, in the description of the album, it was stated that it dsd128 which the player plays by default. But in the end they gave me an error saying unsupported format. A similar situation was still formats .wv and .ape (they have quite ordinary 192/24)
Firmware was like out of the box 1.1.2, well worth it. To update no extra stick. What is generally associated such incompatibility of formats and how to solve it?

Post has been editedPunk_Rock - 25.04.19, 12:27

Rep: (42)
And I have a Box 1.1.4. USB flash drive on the 128 was on the phone, music gigs there at 60, and of any nonsense phone. How did he indicate that he took music only from a specified folder? Where the main library.
Oh made a mistake, all the same 1.1.2.

Post has been editedslava1977 - 28.04.19, 13:47

* slava1977 If you have a separate folder, where all the music is stored - just try to play it through the "Folders" menu. Player saves the last directory from which you reproduce previously, so in the future each time will show the music from there, without affecting other audio files that are left on your phone. True to update the music library will have to do it again

Rep: (42)
Punk_Rock @ 27.04.19, 21:42*
just try to play it through the "Folders" menu. Player saves the last directory, where you play a previously

I do not know. I try the case. Player says "music is not found" even after the creation of the library, he also takes away.

Noted for their player that when you play the tracks it starts pretty much hangs on the menu, and after 30 minutes of listening to cut down.
And does it in style - it shows more than half of the battery, but with headphones, turns off when you turn on the track.

This is the third use of the player (take a new one), and while it is impossible friendship with him.
Firmware 1.2.4.

* Semicolon At different forums, many say that this is due to the statics. And this disease is not only our players, but also many others. Ways to fix itself is not, as far as I know. I have a similar problem is solved simply vtykivaniem charge to turn on the player (headphones are also connected), turn on any track, 2 minutes Charge and pull exercises. Such a trick works until the next time the player or peretykivaniya headphones.

* slava1977 Strange. In such a case comes to mind only the use of an empty USB drive. That is, make a backup of your important files from it and took tails left over from the phone, leaving only the music folder. Or just the aspect of her music and perezalil again in the newly created folder. Perhaps a way to help

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 4:16