Switching gain high / low
Connector 3.5mm headphone / line output / digital output coax
Connector 2.5 mm balanced output on USB headphone DAC 192 kHz / 24-bit
version Bluetooth4.1
ChipySoC JZ4760B
DAC PCM5242 Г— 2
LPF OPA2140
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 07.11.18, 21:07
Reason for editing: X3_Mark_в…ў.fw

Rep: (0)
Zahariy68 @ 25.11.2018, 18:05*
* Dimdim3 , Open the file CUE using Notepad and save with the replacement in utf-8. Should help!))) This is for Cue with Cyrillic.

I have all Kue English. And you can not download some sort of album Kue which reads 100% on your player FIIO on google drive or Yandex and send me the link. If you and your Cue does not appear that will carry the warranty pass. You are welcome. Very helpful.

Rep: (11)
* Dimdim3 here: https://yadi.sk/d/xN366RGScm6IXQ

Post has been editedZahariy68 - 29.11.18, 19:50

Zahariy68 @ 28.11.2018, 21:06*

Can not download. Error 404. Abandoned address is not found. Please recheck.

* Dimdim3 , I changed the link.

Zahariy68 @ 29.11.18, 19:52*
Dimdim3, changed the link.

Thank you so much! I unzipped, and threw ... The same is received when entering a folder and get a black screen when you press any button at all pishit figures. Even when clamping the power button first 6-7 seconds pishit digits, and only then turns off. Tell you the whole folder with all files to the player throwing or what is removed before you throw? There are two Kue one Flac, log and cover.
P / S Go for it probably try to take on a guarantee, just Kue does not read.

Attached images
Attached Image

* Dimdim3 All as I am threw. Try to change the player, with him that something was wrong with him and flehi there to check.

Post has been editedZahariy68 - 30.11.18, 13:47
Reason for editing: Corr. errors

Zahariy68 Finally I figured out. Stood at 64 gig card, half-clogged. Throw your folder does not read as mentioned above. I take another card on 32 clean, Fat 32, casting, and here it is ... a miracle! All at once defined and Kue read player. Uosyaki were in another map. First it was in exfat formatted, and secondly, I just threw a lot of folders to copy it to each other through a conductor windose. Now it is formatted in Fat 32 and throw on a folder by Total Commander, before this vstavif card reader. 10 albums already filled with Cue and threaded flac on track. While normal flight. Most likely the case in the map (first year she was 2 tablet) or due to the fact that the file system exfat.
P / SZahariy68 Thanks for the help.

* Dimdim3 , That's fine, but I have thought on the player.)))

Good afternoon, users of this player.
I have a question about its functionality in the context of bluetooth. Can I use the player as a DAC android smartphone via bluetooth type of speakers or headphones? There is a need to listen to music on striminogovy services such as Yandex music, the Deezer, but buying for this X5 expensive, but for my phone Sony XBA-A1AP lacking.

Rep: (3)
* claus007, Good afternoon, no, it is impossible for smartphones.

Rep: (5)
The player understands the headset buttons? Play / Pause there, switching tracks?

* Alexander542 All is well with this.

Rep: (1)
but there is a way to edit the firmware, as x1, for example? Yet linux, source code must be open.

* lemberg123 Also join to the question, and then kapets threads!)))

Rep: (245)
* trivet85,
trivet85 @ 23.11.18, 10:56*
Who may be listening to our player Shure 215?

My situation is reversed - there are shure, but does not yet have a player). In the meditations take Fiio or Hidizs AP100.

proninyaroslav @ 25.12.18, 22:35*
My situation is reversed - there are shure, but does not yet have a player). In the meditations take Fiio or Hidizs AP100.

Neither of which can not be said about Hidizs AP100 but Fiio X3 MK3 periodically upsets me greatly firmware. When adjusting the play leaves are often hangs, the screen may turn black and the music is played, and the player for nothing riagiruet etc. Can of course this is just my copy ...

Shorter wait for a new firmware would.

Post has been editedtrivet85 - 26.12.18, 15:45

Rep: (245)
* trivet85,
Unsubscribe when refreshed if these sores will be interesting

Rep: (2)
All the good, tell me whether there is a guide for disassembly of the player? And who decided to challenge the player off when headphones are connected?

Post has been editedexcavator - 10.01.19, 09:49

Rep: (2)
I disassemble the player, find the cause of the shutdown when headphones are connected: rolleyes:

* excavator , Welcome! What happened?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 23:10