Switching gain high / low
Connector 3.5mm headphone / line output / digital output coax
Connector 2.5 mm balanced output on USB headphone DAC 192 kHz / 24-bit
version Bluetooth4.1
ChipySoC JZ4760B
DAC PCM5242 Г— 2
LPF OPA2140
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 07.11.18, 21:07
Reason for editing: X3_Mark_в…ў.fw

Rep: (230)
Firmware to the office. site:

Instructions on firmwarehere
I took the firmwarehere

Post has been editedthepop3250 - 20.11.18, 22:52
Reason for editing: added 2 more flash and website links

Rep: (0)
* thepop3250,
Tell me what firmware is stable? 1.2.4 podbeshivaet not so weak.
And is it possible to roll back to an earlier firmware?

Rep: (11)
* trivet85 And that no way in it?
I for example do not like when some covers brakes terribly. We have to turn off the covers, after becoming more nimble. Topics terrible in all firmware versions, one that first still nothing. And why background image at the bottom? In some subjects over a barely discernible.)

Rep: (16)
* zortex Not soft curve, and so it was at the x1 and x3 have the same. He works as an equalizer. By limiting the volume, and if in the equalizer increases the frequency of some kind, it just makes it louder as he volume reserve - those 12 divisions.

* xroxa I even did not notice her, do not use the equalizer.

* Zahariy68 , Well, the Chinese are the same, what to take with them. Somewhere nice and somewhere for show, that just about ekvalayzer.Ne quite right on this technique to use.

* xroxa Sound smart, and that's to create one equalizer for show.

* Zahariy68 I have 1.2.4 tupit, sometimes when you switch to another song hangs perfectly still, we have to restart the player. the previous firmware 1.1.2, this was not

* thepop3250 Strangely, I have no such. And what is a file format?

Rep: (3)
* xroxa, Soft krivoy.Chitayte of.sayt., Defects dostatochno.Esli you do not see them, it does not mean that they are not.

* thepop3250,
The exact same game, may lose the stick, may refuse to play a song that used to play, can simply hang up, but the song is playing.
But there is a question: the old software is very stable?

I think they just have nothing to do with the firmware, and will be all soggy.)))

* Zahariy68

When a song is playing, press the grille (Г  la carte), there is little to the right of the heart there is a + sign in the mug, and more intuitively.

* Zahariy68
But apparently renamed with current PC can not yet tried it, but I think otherwise as.

* zortex I do not argue, I only spoke for the equalizer. Regarding it, the software does not curve, it is well conceived. And so, yes, the Chinese are the same.

Can anyone uses of the cover for the player? Maybe there is some interesting advice?

* trivet85 In general, the problem was resolved. It seems that the set is very slow flash drive. Today I tried a different player and earned properly, the firmware 1.2.4, but noticed her nasty bug - "Player eats" the first second of each song

* thepop3250,
Not looking that my flash drive, but it bugs some rendomnye.
I have not eaten the first second, but not all * .cue works correctly, it is that almost from the middle of the song includes.
On the big * .Flac can simply blunt (and that's what I think just because of the stick).
Well, we will wait for the firmware ...

Before flushes until the hands will not reach, I look at headphones, do not know what to buy.
Who may be listening to our player Shure 215? - I think they listen to, but the network of such bundles are not a lot of data.

Tell me who knows. The focus does not want to read the cue. The three image file folder, cue and jpeg cover. I throw to the player. Click to open papku.i all black screen. When you press or hold a key, or begins to write the numbers on a black screen in a line from left to right, line by line. It saves only long hold power metal buttons. Then turn off. If after the player threw in the folder, go to the player in a manual update once again, black screen and again when writing numbers pressed. The whole internet clambered found just need to cue file is converted into the Cyrillic character set ISO8839-1 (not sure if correctly written, memory write) or ansi. I tried and that and the other. The result of a black screen. But it is written to the second generation of x3 player. If you delete a cue from the folder that everything is read and the library is updated. But for an hour listening to the files with rewind is not possible. Prompt in what an ambush, izvolsya already. Firmware is the last

Post has been editedDimdim3 - 24.11.18, 14:57
Reason for editing: Added firmware

* Dimdim3 , Open the file CUE using Notepad and save with the replacement in utf-8. Should help!))) This is for Cue with Cyrillic.

Post has been editedZahariy68 - 25.11.18, 18:07
Reason for editing: Supplement

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 13:37