I shoot on the phone better than others! I have a talent for this!

Rep: (1555)
The theme of the "direct" hands of members of the forum who are able to photograph talented, beautiful on a mobile phone.
It discusses the creative quality of work, the technical side in the background. The theme for those who are tired of kropofilizm and those who want to enjoy the process of shooting.

Mirror of the phone comparison topic:

Which phone shoots better?

Theme is holivar. The task of the participants with their pictures (snapshot), a description of the process of shooting, processing, arguments to prove that his work is the best and has artistic value.

Correction of work in mobile applications is allowed!

Rules for participants.
Before you start participating in the topic, be sure to read the Resource Rules and the Rules of the Meat Grinder section.

1. Works (snapshot or snapshots) must be taken by the author on the phone (smartphone).
2. The works should have explanations about when, where and for what the shooting was done. Has a correction been applied?
Author's title of work is welcome.
3. The most important thing is the discussion of the authors' works, harsh criticism, but without any personal transitions!

Contests.

Friends, it’s time to launch new photo contests in this thread and from now on we will try to conduct them on a regular basis (on average, every 3 weeks), as well as make competitions as diverse as possible. The main difference will be the new format: the jury will evaluate the work of the participants. Each judge chooses the 3 most liked works, giving them marks. The points are added up and the winner of the competition is thus determined. At the same time, the usual voting in the form of a separate “prize” of spectator sympathies was retained. :)
I wish you all good luck and good shots! : foto:

PHOTO COMPETITION в„–2

Competition rules under the spoiler.

Competition Theme: Street Art I shoot on the phone better than others! I have a talent for this! (Post Chitrox # 86945771)
Street art (street art) is a trend in contemporary art, a distinctive feature of which is a pronounced urban character.
The main part of street art is graffiti, but it cannot be considered that street art is graffiti. Street art also includes posters (non-commercial), stencils, various sculptural installations, etc. Every detail, detail, shadow, color, line is important in street art. The artist creates his own stylized logo - a “unique sign” and depicts it on sections of the urban landscape. The most important thing in street art is not to assign territory, but to engage the viewer in a dialogue and show a different story program

Number of accepted works: 2

Time Frame: 2018-2019

Processing: Allowed

Jury:Kamaitachi, sparta, Chitrox.

Organizers:-DIM @ -, kkojo, Chitrox .
Participants' works are accepted until 07/21/19 (inclusive). Send kkojo pictures in PM.kkojo

Past contests:
Friends to come to constructive. I suggest those who wish to receive a portion of constructive criticism to perform the task.
Dig in your archives and find pictures that will fit in the nomination: "Postcard of my city."
Requirements: no more than 3 pictures taken by a smartphone in 2018-2019, editing is allowed, only without nicknames in the pictures.
The postcard of my city is a few pictures of your city when you are viewing which you want to come to your city (village, village, etc.).
Send me pictures in l / s. Spread them here the authors can not.
I accept the works until 05/29/2019.
Then I post them without indicating the authorship of the numbers, and the forum users vote for those that they liked with an explanation of the reason for their choice.
Next, we discuss the work and summarize the voting.
Competition results here:I shoot on the phone better than others! I have a talent for this! (Post-DIM @ - # 85836960)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been edited-DIM @ - - 12.07.19, 01:15

Rep: (2928)
NEV1 @ 07/06/18, 08:26*
ok don't be afraid.

Persuaded. What needed to be done better? Sony z5c, auto, no processing
Attached Image

Rep: (981)
saved @ 07/06/18, 10:33*
What, how?
Honor View 10. I walked past, took out, took off.

Cool.dolphin1 @ 07/06/18, 10:57*
Persuaded. What needed to be done better? Sony z5c, auto, no processing

Ready to listen? : D

NEV1 @ 07/06/18, 09:34*
Ready to listen?

To be honest, the topic is not very NRA. Why would anyone prove that "I’m renting a phone better than others"? Never claimed such laurels. Perhaps I will remain a reader in this thread.

Cool.dolphin1 @ 07/06/18, 11:46*
To be honest, the topic is not very NRA. Why would anyone prove that "I’m renting a phone better than others"? Never claimed such laurels. Perhaps I will remain a reader in this thread.

Yes, I'm joking. A good shot with the exception of the interfering branch at the bottom right. ;) Well, there were 3 options: to cut, remove and not remove. : D He took off and well done. A discussion never hurts.

Why would anyone prove that "I’m renting a phone better than others"?

You see, I just think that the topic of discussion of smartphone quality is just chewing on itself. The differences between the cameras are so minimal and comes down to finding the soap in the corners.
It seems to me that the time has come to improve the quality of those who shoot on smartphones. But in a ton of shit - the chat that got divorced there from the Moto and Sony fans doesn't get to the discussion of the photos themselves. The topic turned into a complete garbage dump, and to throw simple interesting pictures (if this is not a comparison) I personally have no desire.
Therefore, this topic was born.
And I created it in a meat grinder so that I could fully engage in the holivar and continue communication in full. ;)

Rep: (873)
NEV1 @ 07/06/18, 15:00*
And I created it in a meat grinder so that I could fully engage in the holivar and continue communication in full.

and I would have taken, but cleaned up the entire flood past the cash register.

Kamaitachi @ 07/06/18, 10:01*

He cannot do this;) There are not enough rights: D
It was necessary to create in tehnotrepalka and become a curator. Then, yes :)

Post has been editedcool.dolphin1 - 06.07.18, 12:05

Kamaitachi @ 07/06/18, 12:01*

Curators are not provided here, and moderators without this are enough business.

Posted on 07/06/2018, 12:10:

Cool.dolphin1 @ 07/06/18, 12:04*
It was necessary to create in tehnotrepalka and become a curator. Then yes

Earrings, this is until the “Noil” sticks in here (in brackets, because I mean any similar hero), and this will be 146%. And when you write him the truth about what you see, then it starts to happen ...
So that the place is chosen correctly. I just look ahead.

In what topic can you still write a moron that he is a moron? : D

Post has been editedNEV1 - 06.07.18, 12:12

Rep: (16)
NEV1 @ 07/06/18, 09:34*
Against the background of sunset, points appeared

on the helmet and face of the guy too. I wonder why, does the matrix draw like that?

BondLviv @ 07/06/18, 12:40*
on the helmet and face of the guy too. I wonder why, does the matrix draw like that?

I did not look into exif, but it seems that these are tricks of the Gkam mod.
At least on my Xaomi 3c, this often manifests itself in slow shutter speeds in mode 3.2.

NEV1 @ 07/07/18, 10:05*
In what topic can you still write a moron that he is a moron?

In no way: yes2:

Cool.dolphin1 @ 07/06/18, 12:48*
In no way: yes2:

At least here you can write the truth without much fear of reprisals. ;)

* NEV1,
Yeah, swam, I know these jokes :)

Rep: (9451)
To be honest, the topic is not very NRA. Why would anyone prove that "I’m renting a phone better than others"? Never claimed such laurels.

I join the words cool.dolphin1. I don’t like the name either, because I also never even thought that my pictures are the most, the most!
At the same time, I am sure each of us has photos that we like first of all.
I’m exhibiting my photos - the first from LG G4 (it’s actually the very first photo on LG G4), the second from Google pixel xl, all photos in auto mode (the horizon corrected a little).
Both pictures were taken at sunset, and the first one also with fog.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (662)
Lfd048, cool pictures.
Recalled that I also have a photo of the fog.
Walked took a sfotkal. Seems without the slightest processing
Oppo a33m, the most primitive budget:
Oppo a33m
Attached Image
and this is on Sony, SnapCamera, HDR, it seems to be a little wound
XZ Premium
Attached Image

Post has been editedsaved - 06.07.18, 13:47

Lfd048 @ 07/06/18, 12:58*
I join the words cool.dolphin1. I don’t like the name either, because I also never even thought that my pictures are the most, the most!

Everything is solved. Offer options for names, then ask the moderator to adjust. ;)

Posted on 07/06/2018, 14:33:

Lfd048 @ 07/06/18, 12:58*
Both pictures were taken at sunset, and the first one also with fog.

Second: good:

Rep: (873)
Here is another found

It's just a typewriter on a monitor background
Attached Image

Dawn, snapsid
Attached Image

Cloud, snapsid
Attached Image

Unusual clouds, I thought for a long time what to remove against their background, I found a messenger angel with a trumpet
Attached Image

Moon on the crane
Attached Image

Spotlight in the night
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Snowfall
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
From processing only crop with leveling the horizon

Second - no processing