I shoot on the phone better than others! I have a talent for this!

Rep: (1819)
The theme of the "direct" hands of members of the forum who are able to photograph talented, beautiful on a mobile phone.
It discusses the creative quality of work, the technical side in the background. The theme for those who are tired of kropofilizm and those who want to enjoy the process of shooting.

Mirror of the phone comparison topic:

Which phone shoots better?

Theme is holivar. The task of the participants with their pictures (snapshot), a description of the process of shooting, processing, arguments to prove that his work is the best and has artistic value.

Correction of work in mobile applications is allowed!

Rules for participants.
Before you start participating in the topic, be sure to read the Resource Rules and the Rules of the Meat Grinder section.

1. Works (snapshot or snapshots) must be taken by the author on the phone (smartphone).
2. The works should have explanations about when, where and for what the shooting was done. Has a correction been applied?
Author's title of work is welcome.
3. The most important thing is the discussion of the authors' works, harsh criticism, but without any personal transitions!

Rules for the competition organizers.
For the organization of the competition you need to publicly issue a post in which to suggest a topic or theme alleged competition, timing of the meeting, the time frame involved the work, the conditions to be met for the competition are not contrary to the basic rules and principles of the branches.
Further, within 2-3 days for the theme and the various nuances of the discussion forum users and collectively the necessary adjustments are made, and the information entered into the cap threads.
The format remains the same competition (2 of 3 judges and the voting members of the forum for 3 works).
beg the question of the organization of competitions:Hispanic-headed gullcollectively with members of the branch.

Contests.

Friends, it's time to launch new photo contests in this branch and now will try to hold them on a regular basis (on average, every 3 weeks), as well as to make possible a variety of competitions. The main difference will be the new format: the work will be judged by a jury. Each judge selects the 3 most favorite works by placing their evaluation. Scores are summed and thus determined the winner. While maintaining normal voting as a separate "award" People's Choice Award. :)
I wish you all good luck and good shots! : foto:

CONTEST в„–6

Beautiful sunset

Competition rules under the spoiler.

Topics are not limited to the scope. Insects, illumined the rays of the setting sun, the delightful sunset cats, lovely ladies in the knee-elbow position, photographing insects or sunset cats. At worst just sun and clouds. Or no sun. Go for it!

Number of accepted works: no more than 2

Time Frame: 2018 - 2020 years

Treatment: no treatment.

The panel of judges: Kamaitachi, Sparta, Gdenashi.

Settlement of Disputes: Chitrox.

Organizers: Chitrox.

Works are accepted until 05/17/20 (inclusive). send pictureskkojoin lichku.
LinkI take my phone is better than others! I have this talent! (Post Chitrox # 95799728)

Past contests:

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedHispanic-headed gull - 12.05.20, 23:31

Rep: (1303)
apxAngel2006 @ 21.06.19, 20:24*
Light, is that you?

_KeiKo_ @ 21.06.19, 21:13*
Yes

Are you married?))

Rep: (191)
YaLeya @ 22.06.19, 16:30*
Quote: apxAngel2006 @ 21.06.19, 20:24 Light, is that you?

Quote: _KeiKo_ @ 21.06.19, 21:13 yes
Are you married?))

: rofl:
Do not we have one group in a telegram

Rep: (50)
* _KeiKo_,
What a group?) The mare please)

Rep: (191)
* a.shabashov , OK

Rep: (247)
Rose, gkam u11. (Original and snapsid). Camera Yushki straight enjoy.
Attached Image
Attached Image

The sky, too snapsid
Attached Image

Rep: (1529)
* dnowladge Hello, and you can link to the camera photo beautiful !!

Rn7 I Lr
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (38)
SE + snapseed

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (169)
Toad and stag beetle.
Honor 8 Lite + Snapseed.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedVenenchik - 23.06.19, 21:59

Rep: (861)
Redmi Note 3 pro. ProShot.
Lyaguh.
Attached Image

Rn7 I Snapseed
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (699)
Flowers. OnePlus 3 GeliosoftCamera2
Attached Image

Rep: (883)
Flowers, too :)
Attached Image

Rep: (861)
overton @ 24.06.2019, 10:36*
flowers, too,

Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1646)
Flowers, so the flowers))

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (145)
Hersonissos

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (247)
Sky the second day "chudit" and provides excellent sunsets.
Attached Image

Rep: (341)
Still florets) Lg g5 gcam
Attached Image

Rep: (341)
Rn4x gcam
Attached Image

Rep: (113)
And do you think you can like a photo editing to the noise so much not evident? : D And frontalka tin ...
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 23:22