> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

50 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Sony Xperia XA2 - Firmware
Holmes4657
Message#1
05.07.18, 15:15
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 171
Check in: 27.10.14
Sony Xperia XA2 H3113

Sony Xperia XA2 - Firmware
PicturePioneer, H3113, H4113
Description | Discussion | Marriage and Repair | Purchase | Project treble | Firmware

Drivers and Utilities
Programs for working with the phone:
Xperia companion- utility for updating, backup, etc.
Emma- utility to update and restore smartphones with unlocked bootloader
Xperifirm- utility for downloading official firmware for Sony devices
ADB & Fastboot- program to work with the device via the command line
Drivers:
Sony drivers

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

TWRP / Root

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 06.03.19, 22:38
Reason for editing: EraseSystemVendorUserData batch file
K! Lly
Message#22
23.07.18, 21:40
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1382
Check in: 01.12.12
Sony Xperia XA2 H3113

I’m all looking at this firmware and until I decide whether to install or not.

Don't put it yet, it's still early, there are shoals there, the third build is finally possible, even the sound in the phone was broken. On Wednesday, a new one should come out, here you can already see it.
Another AospExtended becomes official and he will also have support with updates,but thererestrictions.

--------------------
Sony Xperia XA2 crDroidAndroid v5.2
Mikkael
Message#23
24.07.18, 12:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 702
Check in: 16.11.05

SGS3_0 @ 07.21.18, 18:02*
With finami, the very ones that are former developers from Nokia !!!

Maksi1plus @ 07/23/18, 18:34*
Finns are actively working on sailfish os 3.0

I would not exaggerate and did not overstate expectations, there were already a few Finns left, many were dispersed after the failure of jolla devices, the project was picked up by Chinese and Russian officials, let's see what happens, but I would not expect miracles.

Who actively follow the development of the Line, write here as soon as normal operation with two SIM cards appears.

By the way, who is the test thread on which firmware does the Google Camera work and does it even make sense - does the pictures differ from the stock one? Especially interested in focus. In stock like HDR - I would not want to lose it.

Is it still interesting if the AOSP restrictions on microSDXC support (up to 32GB), Quick Charging, ISO 800 in camera, FM Radio bypassed? Does the sound in the headphones differ from the drain?

Post has been editedMikkael - 24.07.18, 12:55
K! Lly
Message#24
24.07.18, 14:26
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1382
Sony Xperia XA2 H3113

As soon as normal operation with two SIM cards appears.

developer needs a tester with 2 sim cards and the ability to communicate via hangouts in English
I would have volunteered, but I have 1sim and do not have a passport with me to issue a second one. if only when I come to the city, and this identity is not soon.
"Well. If you’ll not be able to fix it yourself."

Google camera

in AOSPext - GCam HDR + costs
In OpenCamera2 Ruler
Both that and, well, it is ... with good lighting on AOSPext, I am more like the result, although there is 15.9 megapixel max, but the post-processing is better.
whether bypass in the ruler restrictions AOSP

In theory, they can get around this, becausedo not use ODM binaries. They have the same core as on the drain, and AOSP 4.4.140 (with restrictions). X \ W as, but the line workers rivet their "vendor", without this appendix to the core, so they have the 20mp + 4K camera on the firmware Project Trebl (where the stock vendor is used and the kernel) . Probably, I cannot check the flash drive also, I have 32GB of current available.
ISO 800

The camera ruler issues an ISO in a manual setting 1500 max.
FM Radio

There are no fm-radio on AOSPext on the Ruler, but it’s very likely to be, the developer tries (“Also, I'm like half so there” - as he said today).
Oh, I waited, a fresh build of the ruler and Luke still collected a special version of TvRP for her. I'll put a look at it there. On the first review, the phone is gnawed and the scanner is repaired and finally everything works elegantly, except for the second sim card. Incidentally, the tester was found there. MB in on the next. A week already both sims will be. The line is updated on Wednesdays.
up: All that was broken last time, now everything has been repaired. Tap 2 Wake did not wait, as there was only a double tap to sleep and stayed. In the next build, they will focus on mail. Here, when you turn on immediately in the blind, a message with a proposal to set up a push for imap.
There are no brake lags. Who does not care about the second sim and would like a "bare" android, then in general, we can recommend it for everyday use.
Early recommended, in the fourth build, you broke VaFay! (there were still complaints from other users that the bluetooth often turns off and the camera drops off).

Post has been editedSGS3_0 - 24.07.18, 23:43
Reason for editing: clarification

--------------------
Mikkael
Message#25
25.07.18, 15:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 702

* SGS3_0,
Even if two SIM cards were drunk, I’m probably still waiting for the release, although there’s really nothing to lose, update 50.1.A.10.40-R14A for some reason doesn't come to me, although I’ve been out for Customized NOBA for three weeks now, I'm afraid that 9-ki tel not wait.
Another question about sound is aptX and aptX HD support in Lineage?
K! Lly
Message#26
25.07.18, 16:28
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1382
Sony Xperia XA2 H3113

aptX and aptX HD

This is naively supported by a scoop, so there is. and ldac is even on aosp.
update 50.1.A.10.40-R14A for some reason doesn't come to me

so swing yourself)
Attached Image

--------------------
Mikkael
Message#27
25.07.18, 16:54
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 702

SGS3_0 @ 07.25.18, 15:28*
This is naively supported by a scoop, so there is. and ldac is even on aosp.

It depends on the driver, so I ask.

SGS3_0 @ 07.25.18, 15:40*
so swing yourself)

She will not get an update, and all the data will crash to me, while there are no serious improvements.

Post has been editedMikkael - 25.07.18, 16:56
Fox757
Message#28
27.07.18, 13:55
Deviant
[offline]

Messages 887
Check in: 17.10.14
Sony Xperia XA2 H3113

* Mikkael
If you are flashing through Flashtool, you can avoid data loss by removing dicks from DATA in the WIPE point

--------------------
Device / ROM : Sony Xperia M / Stock 4.1.2
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser / R.I.P.
Sony Xperia XA2 Dual / Stock 8.0.0
K! Lly
Message#29
27.07.18, 16:49
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1382
Sony Xperia XA2 H3113

With a 9 bucket so far pichal. Sony engineers cheated us with the size of the "system" section. He ~ 2.82Gb.
The currently available image of Android P takes 3Gb when unpacking, i.e. we will not be established.
I parsed it to ext4 and resized it to the size of our partition, and then rolled up as a backup from TvRP.
Put down all the necessary patches (just turned off selinux patches and encryption), but nifiga. Turns on, Sony logo and subsequent reboot into the fastboot.
That he still has little ih \ s ... In any case, this is not a release build. When mass updates go, I think other images that fit on this device will flow away.
depends on the driver

For aptX, the Qualcoma driver should be used, not Sony. And Kvalkom permits the AOSP community to use this technology. More precisely AOSP one of the first who introduced it finally. And LDAC, the development of Sony, but apparently they allowed, for the standard population, I think so ...

Well, the first official rolled out from AOSPEXT with the support of updates, etc.
Off siteAEX<- download
FM radio, he has not yet screwed, most likely in the next update (already on ota it will be possible).
New update, fully OFFICIAL with OTA and ROM updates.
But it isn’t ready yet

Before installing this and any AOSP assemblies, it is required to install an appendage to the core.ODM in the OEM section
fastboot flash oem ******. img (where asterisks is the name of the binary from the downloaded archive)

Changing the log in the properties "about the phone", there is also a link to the compatible magic.
------------
ASOP Ext bugs:
... it slows down, the interface is smooth, but applications and games (especially games) are noticeably slow.
Also, there is no second sim (you can’t see it anyway.) + When I shoved the SIM from the connector to the connector (when the smart was turned off), I returned it to the first slot - I lost the connection. I turn on the bodies, but he does not see the sim, rebooted, peretykival all one does not see, rolled back to the drain - the connection appeared.
And there was something else, I do not remember already ...

-------------
And from the changelog of future revisions (except for any fixes and tweaks) at the Line:
*OpenCamera will be replaced with Snap Camera or the last one will be added.(which should improve the photo / video)
* improvements for energy saving,
* recording telephone conversations
* any improvements related to email,
* Turn on the alarm when the smartphone is off.

-------------
Notable bugs on the 4th build of LOS (from the 24th day):
* Sometimes GAPSS are not installed (more precisely, smart requires gaps for arm32bit, not arm64) could be installed after a reboot and o.O.
+ Correctly put only after a reboot.
Attached Image
Attached Image

* WiFi does not work (!)
* The second sim (!) Is still not working.
*MIC is not workingwiredheadset (the sound works, the button on the headset remote works, only the mic is not) (!)
* Sometimes, when switching to the settings or the list of applications, the o.O notification curtain is dropped
* Compared to the drain, the quiet sound from the headphones, although it doesn’t sound bad, but I have to unscrew it 100%

------------
Comparative performance (almost immediately after installation) in Antutu parrots
Stock Rom (factory firmware) 88424 vsLineage 15.1 (MindTheGapps + PlayGame) 89515vsAOSP Extented 5.7 55790
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Fox757
Message#30
28.07.18, 12:06
Deviant
[offline]

Messages 887
Sony Xperia XA2 H3113

FAQ on custom firmware

Introduction
In turn, this guide will help those who have never installed custom firmware. Let us turn to the terms that occur during installation:
ROM- this is the custom firmware, often provided in the form of .zip archives (except for Project Treble (for more details -here))
Kernel / Boot- this is the core. In addition to custom firmware, custom kernels can also be found, which bring different chips (overclocking, new planners, etc.)
GApps- Initially, when you first start you may encounter a lack of standard Google services, in order to avoid this, after installing custom firmware, you need to install the GApps package of your choice. You can download themhere
Bootloop- a state when, after installing the firmware / kernel, the phone does not boot into the system (hangs on butanimation)
Wipe- cleaning of any section
Clean install-installation with all wipes (internal memory - optional)

Frequently asked questions and answers
About support for two SIM-cards
As Luk1337 wrote, at the moment there is no support for two SIMs. Looking for testers

How does custom firmware differ from stock firmware?
Often, custom firmware is based on the latest version of Android, but there is no stock.
In the custom firmware there are no services (including from Sony).
This is almost pure Android with small chips that could be found on the drain.

About performance

Is there a root in custom firmware? How to activate it?
There is a route, but not for applications.
In order for you to have root-rights you need to flashaddon(choose ARM64 architecture) or Magisk

Will I lose data when installing custom firmware?
You will lose only applications, contacts (if you did not synchronize them in your Google account). Files that are in the internal memory and on the external card will remain intact. If you wish, you can make a full backup through any application convenient for you or through TWRP

This FAQ will be replenished, all the time

Post has been editedFox757 - 31.07.18, 17:48
Reason for editing: New terms and additions

--------------------
K! Lly
Message#31
29.07.18, 23:49
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1382
Sony Xperia XA2 H3113

Fox757 @ 07.28.18, 14:06*
After installing the custom firmware, you need to install the GApps package of your choice.

For Lineage, you need to specify that you need to install the Gaps package after a reboot, because The firmware installer will switch the FS slot.
Attached Image

More to install Lineage from build 4 (lineage-15.1-20180724)requiredspecial TWRPLuK1337 gave, it accepts a signed installation zip.
Attached Image

Mirror onYandex

There are no services in the custom firmware

Not necessarily, this is in the net AOSP \ Lineage absent. Gaps can be already integrated, for example in AOSP Ex, CrDr, DoTs, RR ...
This is almost pure Android with small chips.

"Clean" is AOSP, "small" is in Lineage \ AOKP in AOSP Ex, CrDr, DoTs, RR and others based on the line already have a lot of "their":
numerous interface tweaks (perpheran SystemUI, Frameworks, Services), substratum themes, performance tweaks, audio engines, built-in additional applications, own lanchers and shells.
which could be found on the stock

It is worth noting that there is an opposite effect and some of the "chips" from the stock cannot be found in custom because of Sony licenses.
(Although, some applications were ported by enthusiasts to all devices with root-rights, for example, a gallery and audio / video players. )

Post has been editedSGS3_0 - 30.07.18, 03:09
Reason for editing: Link to TWRP for installing LOS 15.1

--------------------
Fox757
Message#32
30.07.18, 13:30
Deviant
[offline]

Messages 887
Sony Xperia XA2 H3113

SGS3_0 @ 07.29.18, 23:49*
"Clean" is AOSP, "small" is in Lineage \ AOKP in AOSP Ex, CrDr, DoTs, RR and others based on the line already have a lot of "their":
numerous interface tweaks (perpheran SystemUI, Frameworks, Services), substratum themes, performance tweaks, audio engines, built-in additional applications, own lanchers and shells.

I hasten to note that the FAQ is universal, and not for special cases, in this case, instructions should be made for each firmware, but this is not logical

Posted 07/30/2018 13:32:

Even for installing Lineage from the 4th build (lineage-15.1-20180724) a special TWRP is required, which LuK1337 gave, it accepts signed installation zip.

It is rather to the instructions for installing the firmware, here are collected only ANSWERS to QUESTIONS

Not necessarily, this is in the net AOSP \ Lineage absent. Gaps can be already integrated, for example in AOSP Ex, CrDr, DoTs, RR ...

Services are usually integrated by the maintainer, i.e. this is only the whim of the man who collected the firmware

Post has been editedFox757 - 30.07.18, 13:38

--------------------
K! Lly
Message#33
30.07.18, 15:07
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1382
Sony Xperia XA2 H3113

There are rumors that Flashtool can unlock the bootloader without losing the DRL keys and blocking it back supposedly ...
Who is going to unlock the official way, check first with a USB flash drive, m. true?(I doubt )
Attached Image

Fox757 @ 07.30.18, 15:30*
I hasten to note that the FAQ is universal, and not for special cases.

But it seems to me that since faq is universal, it would not be bad to indicate that there is a "clean" android from the community "BUT ndroid ABOUT upen WITH ORS P Rojhekt "(which includes Google) and its various modifications (because the code is open), which are no longer" clean. "The last, most popular, are developed for a variety of devices by teams of like-minded people. .. as if so ...
Otherwise, faq is obtained not universal, but just specialized, only about AOSP and its branch - Lineage. I see it that way.
And soon, specifically on this device, the OS will not be released on the android ...

--------------------
Mikkael
Message#34
31.07.18, 04:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 702

SGS3_0 @ 07.30.18, 14:07*
without losing the key

Honestly, I didn’t notice much difference after unlocking the bootloader, it’s possible that DRM’s keys are important on the flagships, but definitely not on XA2, nor in the photos in anything else. I do not rule out that DRM keys will be actively used in the camera update, which Sony promises, but I rather believe that third-party developers will finish the camera better than Sony. In any case, I hope that the release of Lineage and the new firmware from Sony will be released at about the same time, in order to do a wipe only once.
K! Lly
Message#35
31.07.18, 10:00
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1382
Sony Xperia XA2 H3113

Mikkael @ 07/31/186 06:14*
in the camera update that Sony promises

where and when do they promise?
Mikkael @ 07/31/186 06:14*
Lineage

Tomorrow, the next nightgown should come out, I hope the microphone has been repaired, and the Wi-Fi turns out to be working.
Attached Image

I reinstalled and worked again. Only the microphone and headphone volume are not ok.

--------------------
madee21
Message#36
31.07.18, 11:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 544
Check in: 14.09.13
Sony Xperia XA2 H3113

Update flew
Attached Image
tatarin048.lip
Message#37
31.07.18, 11:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Check in: 30.12.13

* madee21,
Only updated, I do not see the changes visually. Let's test!
K! Lly
Message#38
31.07.18, 11:44
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1382
Sony Xperia XA2 H3113

tatarin048.lip @ 07/31/18 13:30*
We will test!

Check camera and proximity sensor =)

--------------------
tatarin048.lip
Message#39
31.07.18, 11:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Check in: 30.12.13

* SGS3_0,
The sensor initially did not deliver, but in the cell it seems everything is the same
K! Lly
Message#40
31.07.18, 11:50
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1382
Sony Xperia XA2 H3113

on the ultruzh identity flew, they noticed what workedvolte
I have a mts, but I'm not on the drain yet, I can check the current tomorrow, if that ...

--------------------
madee21
Message#41
31.07.18, 12:02
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 544
Check in: 14.09.13
Sony Xperia XA2 H3113

SGS3_0 @ 07/31/18, 15:50*