Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Tronsmart Encore Spunky Buds:
Bluetooth headphones, auto-connect, real wireless stereo headphones, Hi-Fi sound, IPX5 waterproof, never fall off, gesture control

Device characteristics
  • Model - Encore Spunky Buds

• Bluetooth version - 4.2/5.0

• Bluetooth compatibility - A2DP / HFP / HSP / SBC / MP3 / AAC

• Battery Capacity -
    50mAh x 2 (Headphones),
    470 mAh (Case)

• Talk time - 4 hours

• Music time - 3.5 hours

• Waiting time - 80 hours

• Dimensions -
    Headphone: 19.5 x 16.9 x 27.5 mm
    Case: 71.7 (diameter) x 34.4 (Height) mm

• Package Contents -
    1 x Bluetooth headphones,
    1 x USB charging cable,
    2 pairs x Additional ambushures,
    1 x User Manual,
    1 x Warranty Card

Reviews

Official Tronsmart Store on AliExpress

Important information!

Preset for ViPERFX(helps to lift the top)

Attention before buying!
Headphone problems:
  1. Self-discharge case is quite large.
  2. The lack of high frequencies (solvedSo)
  3. No aptx.

DO NOT PURSE THE HEADPHONES! GET UNBREAKABLE BRICKS!

For filling caps contactpod.yabloney

Post has been editedpod.yabloney - 11.04.19, 11:22
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (18)
June 26 ordered from the office. Shop Tronsmart on AliExpress, using nopending.
Discount only ~ 23 rubles. (2230.91 - 2207.53)
It turned out 2207.53 rubles.

Let's wait until they arrive.

Post has been editedllleeerto - 03.07.18, 15:40

Rep: (1)
I took mine yesterday. Now the question is, how to add volume? They do not let other sounds, but for the music that I listen to is not enough.

* slaad hmm ...
Do you have iOS or Android?

If the android is the root then I advise v4a

Post has been editedllleeerto - 04.07.18, 10:32

Rep: (4)
Got it today. I'm testing. While the impression is only positive.

Rep: (3)
I have a question for those who have already received headphones. How to remove the blue constant flashing headphones when they work?

* BiblioGraph , most likely nothing, because This is an LED indication.

Posted 05/07/2018 23:01:

* alex7999 how sound? Convenience fit? Working hours?

Post has been editedllleeerto - 05.07.18, 23:02

* llleeerto ,
Sadly This is most annoying. Like a Christmas tree of some kind. Well, in terms of size, they are more in reality than in the pictures and in advertising with Suarez. China is such a China.

* BiblioGraph , come, we'll see.
The LED can be peeled off, but this is not an option. Pour something opaque can.

* llleeerto,
Such a disco happens all the time.
Flashing gif
Attached Image

Post has been editedBiblioGraph - 05.07.18, 23:19

* BiblioGraph black acrylic may be suitable

Posted 05/07/2018 23:22:

* BiblioGraph and how can you not turn them off without a case?

* llleeerto,
and how can you not turn them off without a case?

Poorly. My previous long tacham on both headphones off. Showed through the cover, they are charged or not.
There is also a case with the problem. The lid does not seem to close to the end and is dancing. Backlashes are big.
Gifka with a case
Attached Image

* BiblioGraph oh In vain I ordered something ...
And for what price were purchased?

* llleeerto,
For shares for$34,5 . The sound is mediocre, by the way. Normal only bass and bass. Highs are not enough critically. The middle is ordinary. Comparing with their wired Xiaomi Piston Fresh that they were also bought at the stock for $ 4, these (Tronsmant) lose in the general perception of sound. If you like rap with bass, then ok. If acoustics, heavy music with a large number of instruments, then bad. It turns out a hash. In short, they are enough for playing sports. They keep in ears perfectly, better than any plugs, in the background the music does not sound so bad. But I would not begin to change the wired ones for general use. They shine, thereby annoying you and those around you, and sound so that you don’t really enjoy music.

Rep: (4)
BiblioGraph @ 5.07.18, 23:48*
so that the music does not enjoy much.

I do not know, maybe my ears are not the same, but I am very pleased with the sound. And the high and middle, and the bass clear and do not merge. On the flac tracks just super!

* alex7999,
On the flac tracks just super!

Yes, given that FLAC is not revealed to them.
https://youtu.be/sijkdBFOQtM?t=290

BiblioGraph , and do you use equalizers?

* llleeerto ,
Not. I'm used to using headphones on the principle of "inserted and listening." I do not like to cheat something there.

Rep: (5)
I got to Spunky Buds ...
I will try not to convey the quality of sound and sensations - after all, this is purely individual. Although the quality can still be assessed, but only superficially. And so they drove:
Short pluses and minuses

Pros:
- Miniature headphones
- Miniature case (relatively)
- Good autonomy
- TWS - real, not Chinese invention
- Fast and “imputed” synchronization (further I will explain what I had in mind)
- Protection against rain, not only against moisture
- Convenient operation

Minuses:
- You can not mess about the case (open-close)
- High frequencies are lost, but not forever
- Color music (well, you understand what I mean)
- Price ... (refers to the official product, and not through aliexpress)

Now in order
The headphones themselves turned out to be very compact. Horns do not stick out, ears do not hurt, the only things from far away resemble tunnels in the ears. The case is also quite compact when compared with its counterparts at a price: for the majority it has either some kind of rectangle with a cover or some kind of stick .... in general heresy, not a case. Before the case, AirPods is far from them, but Tronsmart decided to recoup the design. I like this more than monotonous. Well, again, purely individual. Autonomy is good here, it is stated up to 3-4 hours of use, naturally at an average level. But, I’ll say this. If there is a charging case for headphones and it is compact, then autonomy is enough for 1.5 hours. It depends on someone ... The principle is like mine: I go to work - 1 hour, I sit at work - a case will charge my ears - I’m going home - also an hour. And this is at maximum volume. For more than 2 hours of listening, I did not succeed, I am corny without going anywhere for an hour uninterruptedly). So there is a reserve on the battery, if you suddenly forgot to put them in a case .... but this is very likely. Hence, a small minus a small protrudes. You cannot disconnect the headphones ... they go into standby mode. But then again, a loan to disconnect them outside the case? Put in a case and adjes. A controversial decision, but this fact does not bother me. TWS is true, easy to understand, including a track with clear channel separation of the instrument. Then the Chinese did not lie like in cheap ears with bluetooth. For those who are in the tws tank, true stereo wireless. Or google the abbreviation. As for sane synchronization. It happens like this. Open the case, get the ears and tadam - magic. Well, only on the phone you need to select them. Now let's compare the synchronization on many cheap pseudo TWS headphones: get the headphones, then synchronize one earphone, then synchronize the other earphone ... then at the same time ... then you need to dance with a tambourine for another 2 minutes ... There are certainly more advanced ones, but there There are also dances with a tambourine. In general, the Chinese favorite tool is a tambourine. Infa 100. We go further: protection from the rain - everything is simple: it is either there or not. I checked - there is, but there is a nuance) I tested in the rain when the headphones were inserted into my ears. And the water didn’t always fall right inside. I was satisfied with such a test, if anyone wants to put them on the asphalt under heavy rain - good luck. For me, protection is a little insurance, not a reason to call for verification. The management here is good, sometimes switching tracks does not work, but it happens because of the fingers - they are sometimes crooked and I get into the lobe or neck. Here you need to get used to it)

Oh, and there is a minus here too ...
The case is really made not so hot .... You can’t drop it, you can’t knock, you can’t crawl it with a lid ... In general, it’s not for small children or buy a fidgetcube for them. There is no particular problem with the case - it charges and charges, but requires careful handling, if the ears can be dropped and kicked, the case is an Achilles heel) Like most Tronsmart products, high frequencies are lost here. Apparently the Chinese do not like them either, or they have norms. I don’t. Many do not. They are forgotten. An equalizer with a tambourine to help. Although if you listen to rap, hip-hop, drum, dubstep and other whistle-bang-boom music, then in general there’s fire. Regarding color music ... the indication on the headphones themselves does not turn off and at night you look like a UFO. If at home there is nothing to worry about, then in the late evening you are either a flickering drug addict at night for grandmothers or a man-eat: “smoke” a “trifle” of “cigarette”. I read comments that you can paint over ... Now, regarding the price ... I am not a fan of buying a gray metal, as there is a small chance of marriage or some kind of breakdown. If we are talking about a product for 100UAH, then figs with it, but here the price is almost 2000 or 70ue. I waited a long time when they were brought to Ukraine through the official channel and was very surprised at the price of them. If the T6 and Mega were still on a gray level, the spanky bads came off a lot, although maybe it just jumped a dollar, because the seryok was brought in a long time ... I don’t know until I can say for sure whether or not to buy it for that kind of money. I bought;) In addition, the guarantee in Ukraine for products was raised to 18 months, they say they will soon lower to 12 as before ...

As usual references to shops)
Of the shop in Kiev Aks.uahere you can and listen to before buying
Of Tronsmart Shop on Aliexpress

Post has been editedTinosmas - 13.07.18, 15:52

* Tinosmas ,
You can not mess about the case

Why?

Rep: (5)
Why?

Sorry, send a message without writing the text))) Well, Case starts to play if every day it is opened and closed 500 times ... I have a habit, and as a result, after 3 weeks I feel this backlash with my whole body)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/28/19, 1:11 PM