Vstacam C29S 1080 P Full HD - Discussion | Vstacam C29S rotating IP camera c Wi-Fi, IR

Rep: (1)
DiscussionVstacam C29S 1080 P Full HD
Vstacam C29S
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Device description
Manufacturer: Vstarcam
degrees viewing angle: 110 В°
Sensor: CMOS
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows XP
Video compression format: mjpeg, H.264
Custom-made: Yes
IR distance (m): 10-15M
Color: Black, White
supported mobile systems: Android, iOS
Technology: Pan / Tilt / Zoom
High Resolution: 1080P (Full-HD)
Power v: 100-220V
Connection: ip / wireless network
Style: Dome Camera
Dimensions (w x d x d) (mm) 123 * 105mm
Power Consumption W): 3-7W
Meals: Normal
Part Number: C29S
Wall Bracket: Ceiling
network interface: wi-fi / 802,11 / b / g
Type: IP-camera
Installation: Ceiling
lens (mm): 3.6 mm
Features: Infrared
Storage: Support up to 128G sd card, sd card do not include in the package
Color: Black, C29S, 1080P; White, c29, 720P
Wireless LAN Frequency: 2.4GHz

Device characteristics
Manufacturer: Vstarcam
degrees viewing angle: 110 В°
Sensor: CMOS
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows XP
Video compression format: mjpeg, H.264
Custom-made: Yes
IR distance (m): 10-15M
Color: Black, White
supported mobile systems: Android, iOS
Technology: Pan / Tilt / Zoom
High Resolution: 1080P (Full-HD)
Power v: 100-220V
Connection: ip / wireless network
Style: Dome Camera
Dimensions (w x d x d) (mm) 123 * 105mm
Power Consumption W): 3-7W
Meals: Normal
Part Number: C29S
Wall Bracket: Ceiling
network interface: wi-fi / 802,11 / b / g
Type: IP-camera
Installation: Ceiling
lens (mm): 3.6 mm
Features: Infrared
Storage: Support up to 128G sd card, sd card do not include in the package
Color: Black, C29S, 1080P; White, c29, 720P
Wireless LAN Frequency: 2.4GHz

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

The presence of two Vstacam C29S 1080 P Full HD and Vstacam C29 720 P.
The question C29S 1080. wrote in Full HD but 7 frame. sec. I decided to weaken the resolution.
In the setting of 720 is not present (debilizm), well placed near nailutshee, and received 7 frame. sec. with Gaven resolution!
I think the pullback, but no Full HD just disappeared in the camera settings.
This is not the only issue, for example that of the files on the card than to decode?

Two c29s worked half a year as long as there were no problems.
15fps vydayut.Dlya reset to hold the button for at least 30 seconds.
The transcode was c7824wip topic.
In 4eye program on a smartphone, you can view and save the recording to a common format.

Rep: (0)
15 fps in 1080p?
There are generally aypishki, to 30 fps at 1080?

If you look through vstarkam server that they are more 15fps still do not pass (applies to all of their cameras).

v837 @ 20.07.18, 20:35*
In 4eye program on a smartphone, you can view and save the recording to a common format.

4eye my smart not Leze, Android older version. I ordered Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, let's see how to help 4eye.
At the moment, with the pipe running tinyCam, but the camera automatically changes the port, as a consequence define the ports are driven setup, hemorrhagic.
Above about 7 frame. sec. it is through the browser, Eye4, iSpy ie everything from the big blind.

You can go to the settings through the browser Internet eksploer and expose any port (become static).
All settings are identical in s7824wip topic.

Firmware (tested):

Syestem firmware: CH-sys-48.53.203.116.zip
Web UI firmware: CH-app-EN203.23.1.11_VSTARCAM.zip

(http: //www.vstarcam.co...page=1&extra=page%3D1)

Attached files

Attached fileCH-sys-48.53.203.116.zip(941.71 KB)
Attached fileCH-app-EN203.23.1.11_VSTARCAM.zip(1.09 MB)

Post has been editedjivko.yankov - 24.08.18, 19:55

You can somehow get 15 FPS for RTSP? Camera gives 7.5 and though you burst. And in any resolution.

Friends say the quality of the picture, I start focusing about 0.5 meters and the 4, was led to the positive feedback, the comparison with the camera on hiomi can I marry?

It seems quite good, there is no day, tomorrow I can do

Attached images
Attached Image

Here is

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmodo-ufa - 19.12.18, 09:44

Got two in one blurry asked fokusirovka.Prodavets twist obektiv.Teper well.

I got to ali, version VSTG ****
Was .120 firmware, eye4 updated via direct interface to .123, the camera itself is pulled from an Internet firmware.
The web-interface no ftp and mail settings probably need to modify or install an older web (on the instructions of the capthe nextTopics).
Included PD 2A, USB tester mounted vrazryv showed a peak (at turn PTZ) to 0,68A, i.e. theoretically can suffice and 1A.
Picture day is not bad. He turns smartly.
The picture at night is very bad for such a budget camera, despite uneven lighting IR LEDs.
Checked including gray address yota, upnp successfully prokidyval needed for cloud connectivity ports. But it depends on the service provider, which may not prokinut upnp.
The link above to the next topic, you can learn a lot of interesting things, including floating about the web-interface port during initial start-up, which is somewhat out of confusing when you are trying to knock the camera on 80/443 and you do not see the answer.
When you rotate the PTZ, and, accordingly, the maximum change of the frame (the maximum traffic), Internet traffic is consumed in the region of ~ 800-900kbit / s.
In yota for modem simok offers free speed 64kbit / s (may vary depending on the region), checked on her - strangely enough the video stream comes strongly pinched course, but comes. There are slight delays, but loss or apparent pauses stream buffering noticed.
Quality two-way audio imho terrible. If the speaker still has something to say articulate (sent from a mobile phone through a microphone eye4), the camera microphone is simply the bottom, to hear something in the mobile app, you need to speak directly into the camera very clearly. Those who think that through this camera will be able to listen to all the conversations in the room - disappointed. I am looking for a replacement to the microphone, I hope it will profit, as It affects the quality of the camera including the ADC, which is not a substitute for, and configure the sampling which is probably no more than 8khz.
As written in the neighbor topics in the firmware is a very sensitive motion detection, even at the lowest sensitivity writes almost everything.
Map to 64GB earned without problems.

For mobile applications:
1. Eye4 - for me the most user-friendly interface, it works only on the P2P networks, have not found the possibility to add a camera to direct byte. Accordingly, if you are afraid that behind you and you want to spy prokinut specific port towards the camera, the camera does not involve itself, the app is not for you. In fulskrine content podtuplivaet multiple PTZ control, pulling to one side, sometimes the camera jerks into another. In a typical vertical view of a mobile application interface is controlled perfectly. Easily view archive.
2. VsCam - the same thing, only through the cloud connection. You can watch an archive built microSD card. The interface seemed more stiff, maybe a matter of habit.
3. tinyCam Pro - you can add the camera only at (dns or ip) specifying the port, but did not find how to watch the file from the SD camera card. The app allows you to record your file to your phone and watch. Perhaps send e-mail, but this of course requires that the application hung in memory because the app itself sends the mail, not the camera. The app is suitable for those who want the security and open only to inbound management port of the camera (web) - important when there is a white address or VPN services.

Udjinnn @ 25.02.19, 15:29*
The web-interface no ftp and mail settings probably need to modify or install an older web (according to the instructions from the next topic header).

Configure the ftp work?

Rep: (10)
Hello. Available home Synology storage. whether this unit can be connected to a local area so that management and access to it could be carried out remotely via the network web interface? Well and, accordingly, the video recording to the same. If possible - tell me who know the points of how to implement.

Rep: (10)
Udjinnn @ 25.02.19, 13:29*
The web-interface no ftp and mail settings probably need to modify or install an older web

Almost perfect registers and configured in native mobile application.

Barmatai @ 25.04.19, 00:05*
Almost perfect registers and configured in native mobile application.

In this letter will send your mobile application. Accordingly, if you need an alarm, the first mobile application needs to constantly hang in the phone's memory, and secondly to be in touch with a camera.
I wrote about the mail settings in the camera itself, the camera itself to send mail. The drain firmware is not.

vegasall @ 22.04.19, 12:05*
Configure the ftp work?

I not tried. If you will try to - accomplish your goal.

Good day!
Guys orient, in fact if Windows 10 or supported there?

Rep: (160)
* uafrica
If you mean business Eye4 application that it is supported by Windows 10 and works perfectly.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/19, 9:33