[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 878
Check in: 12.12.11

LeEco Le Max 3 - Firmware
PictureLeEco Le Max 3, x850, x859
Discussion � | Firmware �

Important information
Firmware underQFIL (Unbrick)There is no free access to our phone, if you have received a brick (the phone is determined by a computer asQualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008The only solution so far is to find Chinese in SkypeTony zhong[Id on Skype:] chung_hometown-service costs $ 30.

All your actions are a risk for which you are responsible.
There are many different instructions on the Internet and on 4PDA, many issues have already been resolved.
Make sure to use the search in the topic and on the Internet before asking questions here ..

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
Android 7
Android 6
EUI 5.9.021s (6.0.1) - under regular recovery
EUI 5.9.021s (6.0.1) Le_Max3-859 - under fastboot

Unofficial firmware

Recovery & Root

Instructions

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedaserge - 14.04.19, 19:53
Reason for editing: Added EUI 5.9.021sR4 by diamantik to the firmware.
frezer6
Message#2
22.12.17, 19:44
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 15.08.12
ZTE Grand Memo

Firmware EUI 6.0.617T-Android 7.1.1https://mega.nz/#!uxAz...N85cLv_9QrN6VANQ3Ig_cw

Post has been editedCusco - 05.07.18, 01:49
Reason for editing: In the header
baikal0912
Message#3
25.12.17, 13:19
In search of sense
[offline]

Messages 13658
Check in: 22.10.10
Motorola Moto G6 Plus (2018)

FirmwareLe_Max3-859_fastboot.zip OS 6.0.1 EUI 5.9.021s
Stable firmware, the last Russian test software. Further, no revision work was carried out in Russia.

Instructions for installing the firmware OS 6.0.1 EUI 5.9.021s.

Instruction
1.Download the firmware file and unpack it to the PC to the root of any disk.
2.DownloadADB driversand install on PC as administrator.
(On Win8 / 10, disable driver signature verification before installing. As you can see on the Internet for your version of Windows.)
If there are problems with the drivers on Win 10 thenwatch this message.
3. On the smartphone, in the last item of the settings menu About the phone, 7-8 times click on the Assembly item until the message appears
availability of the menu For developers. Go to the settings in the menu For developers and enable itUSB debuggingand disable it there
paragraphChecking applications via USBif it is activated. Connect the smartphone to the PC, if everything is correct then on the screen
the smartphone will ask you to confirm the ADB debug mode digital key, tick Always and confirm.
If there is no request for confirmation of the key, although all that is needed is activated we do as in clause 4.
4. Transfer the smartphone to fastboot mode. With the smartphone turned off, hold down the volume (-) minus and power, hold until the vibrator and then release the power.
After that, connect to the PC, if you are asked to confirm the digital key - we confirm, but the request may not be.
5.If you confirmed the digital key, then after that remove the USB cable from the PC and connect it back to the PC.
If the key was not, then just open the PC Device Manager. If everything is correct, then you will see the definition as under the spoiler.
Definition in the Device Manager PC in fastboot mode.
Attached Image

Definition in the Device Manager PC with a loaded system.
Attached Image

6.With a smartphone connected to fastboot mode to a PC in the firmware folder, run the filele_x10_fastboot.batwait for the end of the firmware.
If such a process appears in the process:
[ERROR] match your phone is le_x10
"Continue flashing? [Y / N]"
then chooseY.

If the firmware does not go to check where you made a mistake.
Attention!!
Ofuser firmware installation experience* login8228- If everything is done correctly but the firmware does not go
This is placed in the file folder of the firmware.fastboot.exeshould help.

Take the archive from under the spoiler, unpack and put the files from the ADB folder into the firmware.
ADB / fastboot
Attached fileAdb.rar(1.45 MB)

Connect the smartphone in fastboot mode and run the firmware again.

As practice has shown, after installing this firmware on X850, the work is activated.
frequency band 20 (800Mhz) LTE, which did not work on the Chinese modem firmware OS 7.1.1

Posted 12/25/2017 1:22 PM:

UGOLs @ 12.25.17, 15:39*
Everything works except satellites, and does not see any.

* UGOLs,Everything is normal with satellites. Maybe there is a problem in the hardware itself.
The first setting is long and in an open area. What are you looking at?
Take the GPS Test Pro under the spoiler.
AndroiTS GPS Test Pro

For the first positioning, enable location for all sources in the smartphone and
In the GPS Test menu, activate the A-GPS Xtra reload data. Call the GPS Test menu by long pressing the left
virtual quick menu button.

Post has been editedbaikal0912 - 26.05.18, 09:03
Reason for editing: Completed the instructions for the firmware.

--------------------
Yoga 3 8 ", Yoga 3 Pro, Yoga 3 Plus, Lenovo K6 Power, Moto G5S Plus, Moto Z2 Play, Moto G6, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S, Moto G6 Plus.
baikal0912
Message#4
25.12.17, 15:38
In search of sense
[offline]

Messages 13658

Entering the smartphone into the diagnostic mode 9025. This is the mode for removing / restoring the EFS backup via QFIL.
EFS - One of the important system partitions containing: IMEI, S / N, GPSID, WIFIMAC, BTMAC, etc.

1. Download the driver and run the installation on the PC. I did not disable the signature protection for the installation, the drivers are signed.
Driver diagnostic mode.

2.In the smartphone, dial the code in the dialer*#*#76937#*#* and activate in the menu that appearsEnable AT Port.
3.Connect to the PC, in the Device Manager after the drivers are picked updiagnostic port 9025in the Ports section.

Instructions for backing up and restoring EFS on Qualcomm-devices.
You do not need to make the pairing, it is indicated above. You download and install QPST and in it in the bin folder find QFIL.exe which you start to work.
QPST can be taken under a spoiler. Unzip any archiver supporting 7z format.
QPST 2.7.453.0

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 25.12.17, 17:25

--------------------
Yoga 3 8 ", Yoga 3 Pro, Yoga 3 Plus, Lenovo K6 Power, Moto G5S Plus, Moto Z2 Play, Moto G6, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S, Moto G6 Plus.
baikal0912
Message#5
31.12.17, 08:00
In search of sense
[offline]

Messages 13658

Firmware OS 6.0.1 EUI 5.9.021s for regular smartphone recovery.

In case of problems with the system and the need to restore it, while preserving its data,
There is a firmware version of OS 6.0.1 EUI 5.9.021s for installation from the memory of the smartphone.
Installation
Firmware fileupdate.zipdownload and putnot unzipping to the root directory
internal memory of the smartphone or an external USB-flash formatted in FAT32.
Further, two installation options are possible.
1.If the system is somehow alive, then open the settings menu, the System Update item,
then at the top right there are three menu points — Local update. Apply. Or, you can find the update.zip file through a regular explorer and tapping on it
in the opened menu select Update.
Wait for the firmware to be applied.
2.If the system does not boot and fileupdate.ziplocated in the internal memory directory of USB-flash formatted in FAT32
and connected to the smartphone via the USB-C-USB-OTG adapter, then on the switched off smartphonehold down the volume (+) plus and power, keep up vibrate,
then release the power. The recovery menu appears. Apply recovery.

Attention!!! Once again I clarify that the update.zip file in unchanged form should be in the open root
directories of internal memory or USB-flash. Do not be under a different name and not be placed in a folder.

Post has been editedbaikal0912 - 29.01.18, 13:04

--------------------
baikal0912
Message#6
08.01.18, 12:50
In search of sense
[offline]

Messages 13658

No one tried unlocking the bootloader and installing TWRP through TOOL ALL IN ONE?

Post has been editedbaikal0912 - 08.01.18, 12:50

--------------------
kegora
Message#7
08.01.18, 18:54
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 35
Check in: 07.07.12
LeEco Le Max 2 4/32

Today x850 arrived stitching with a tambourine and dancing. ADB installed, the phone in the device manager was determined both in the fastboot and in the loaded one, but le_x10_fastboot did not see the device. When copying fastboot.exe in the folder with the firmware gave an error about the absence of other files. I copied all the files from fastboot to the firmware folder and the process started. : clap:
serg4life
Message#8
17.03.18, 20:46
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 14.02.16

My 3-hour epic (search in Google and You Tube) firmware Max 3, was that I didn’t have an Android Device in Win 10 in the Device Manager, like in the respected baikal091 spoiler.
And so, as I stitched my Max 3 and I did it, but I have to warn you, since I am a beginner, then repeating all the actions after me, you do this at your own risk and risk, to me without pritenzy.
So I apologize for plagiarism, I copied some of the words from baikal0912 and some of the instructions for the firmware MAX 2.
Firmware OS 6.0.1 EUI 5.9.021s. on Max 3 through Windows 10 Pro x64 version 1709 build 16299.309 (MSI GT70 2PC Dominator laptop)
Instruction:
1. Before installing on Win8 / 10, disable driver signature verification (Google Help).
2.We download three files to the firmware manual for the respected baikal091 - ADBDriverInstaller 2.0, le_Max3-859_fastboot, ADB.rar.
3. On the phone, open the "Options for the developer." To do this, go to the system settings, further on the phone, look for the item "Build" and click several times. Now you have a new item in the settings. In the section "Parameters for the developer" we look for the item "Debugging via USB" and turn it on and disable the item Check Applications via USB if activated.
4. Connect the phone to the computer via MTP. When connected, my Win 10 began to download the Windows-Google Driver Package, Ins. (WinUSB) AndroidUsbDeviceClass. We are waiting for it to be installed. My advice to you to go to Windows Update is to check for updates, because I had the Qualcomm drivers updated the next day.
5.Next, opened the ADBDriverInstaller.exe 2.0 file on behalf of the administrator. If the table is empty, then click the "Refresh" button. I defined it as a Qualcomm device with a green check mark. When you click the "Install" button, no action occurred, and there was no ADB folder in the root of drive "C", where Windows is installed. In the Device Manager, the inscription "Portable devices" appeared when it was opened, "LEX850" with an exclamation mark (!).
If there are problems with the drivers on Win 10 then watch this message.

The downloaded drivers from the respected medfedeff (x32 and x64) my Win 10 refused to install, writing that they are not suitable for my system.

6. Perhaps you don’t need to do this, but simply extract the ADB folder from the ADB archive to the root of drive “Câ€. After a long search, Google downloaded ADBDriverInstaller.exe 1.3here, there is a video on the installation (we watch the video only on installing ADB, you do not need to add the txt file).
7. After installation, the ADB folder appeared in the root of the "C" drive, and the "Device Manager" became such (see spoiler)
Attached Image

Going into the ADB folder on the "C" drive decided to check the connection between the PC and the phone via the command line (adb devices) and alas there was no connection (as in the video).
8. Next, close the program window, disconnect the phone from the computer and turn it off.
9. From the le_Max3-859_fastboot.zip archive, extract the contents to the root of the “C†drive (le_x10_fastboot folder).
10. From the ADB.rar archive, extract the first 6 files (adb, AdbWinApi.dll, AdbWinUsbApi.dll, devices, fastboot, libwinpthread-1.dll) and drop them into the root of the "C" drive, in the le_x10_fastboot folder.
11. Next, we need to switch the device to "Fastboot." To do this, hold down the volume down button and the power button and hold until entering the mode!
12.We connect the phone to the computer again, then open the le_x10_fastboot folder and launch the le_x10_fastboot.bat file and wait for the firmware to finish. Almost at the very end of the installation process turned red.
[ERROR] match your phone is le_x10
“Continue flashing? [Y / N]†then choose Y.

After the installation is complete, "press any key" will appear, when clicked, the device automatically reboots and we are happy with the new firmware.
13. After the firmware was not correctly displayed memory. To do this, click on "System Setup" - "Backup. Copy and Restore" - select "Restore factory settings" and confirm.
Everything. Good luck to all.

--------------------
Le Max3 6gbÑ…128gb
ant07
Message#9
15.05.18, 18:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 268
Check in: 02.07.09
Glofiish (E-Ten) X900

On htcmania websitehttps: //www.htcmania.c....owthread.php? t = 1413335The user managed to edit the firmware on our device. I post the translation from Spanish using Google translate:

I develop freely and without interest if we are not satisfied with the result.
As we know, there are factory mistakes at this terminal, and the company went bankrupt, so we can do a little.
The purpose of this topic is to remove errors and solve them in order to be able to use our terminal, and not to make custom ROMs.
It is developed on Android version 7.1.1.

PLEASE IF YOU FIND A MISTAKE, APPEAL TO SOLVE IT.

Known bugs:
- WhatsApp does not play audio.
- Eliminate the LED parameter in the settings to prevent failures during calls.
- Bokeh
- There is some kind of Chinese application (tell me the names).

Versions:
The original version of LeEco.
- Remote applications for LeEco account.
- Removed option given in configuration.
- Removed LeEco cloud option in configuration.
- Dolby is activated by default.

Downloads:
0.0 - https://mega.nz/#!uxAz…PhdjF...QrN6VANQ3Ig_cw
1.0 - https://mega.nz/#!g110…_ZJUI...h1ZCTpEffZplzg

Flasheo instructions:
Step 0: computer, phone cable, connection to PC and mobile devices at the same time (important) and stable grid (if it is on, mobile crasheado and suitable for various papier).

Step 1: Install the ADB drivers. Download:http: //download.clockw…m/tes...riverSetup.msi
To make sure that it was installed correctly, we must leave the device in the task manager.

Step 2: Enter fastboot mode. To do this, press the volume down button and the power button. We will receive texts in Chinese and the like. I am not a problem.

Step 3: We execute the le_x10_fastboot.bat file with a simple double click.

Step 4: WE EXPECT TO SEARCH. DO NOT SHOULD BE COMPLETED NOT TO BE REMOVED. IF IT IS REMOVED = BRICK.

Step 5: Our system will reboot when finished. If it does not start after completion, restart the mobile phone, most of the time it will happen.

Do you want to cooperate?

To collaborate, you can:
- Translate when necessary.
- Say mistakes.
- Check out different versions.
- Project support.
- Make ideas, solutions, or just help me to program.
- Provide screenshots, images or improved logos for rum.
FEEDBACK IS REQUIRED. THIS IS ONLY ASKING!

Post has been editedant07 - 15.05.18, 18:57
ant07
Message#10
24.05.18, 21:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 268
Glofiish (E-Ten) X900

How to unlock the bootloader and install TWRP:
1) In the operating system, in the developer options, enable factory unlock and USB debugging
2) Reboot into Fastboot and unlock the loader, click unlock_bootloader.bat
3) There will be a reboot in the OS. We press to reboot and hold down the "-" key, again we get into Fastboot.
4) Check whether the boot loader has been unlocked. Run the file Check boot.bat If it is written in the listdevice unlocked: true, device critical unlocked: true- we continue further ... If it is written"FALSE"- repeat the action.
5) Install TWRP - run the TWRP.bat file Attention !!! Immediately after the firmware, at the moment of leaving to reboot, we hold down the "+" key and get into TWRP (if you do not do this and boot into the OS, the stock recovery will be installed, and the action will need to be repeated!)
6) In TWRP, do the cleaning Data, cache, and Dalvik
7) Go back to the main menu, "Mounting" - select "Data" - "Enable MTP"
8) Connect to the PC and download the modified firmware to the internal storage of the smartphonehttps: // androidfilehos ... fid = 962339331458994318
9) Go to the main menu "Installation" - select the firmware file - make a swipe and wait for the end.
10) Install the modem via TWRPhttps: // androidfilehos ... fid = 674106145207488760

Attached files

Attached fileunlock_bootloader_X850.rar(23.58 MB)

Post has been editedant07 - 28.05.18, 09:26
Dszip
Message#11
25.05.18, 07:07
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 91
Check in: 11.03.16

ftx @ 05.25.18, 9:04*
If you need a rutted firmware, download it here:https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=270044

The firmware is just a port for twrp without Ruth. But put in general is not a problem.
ant07
Message#12
25.05.18, 07:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 268
Glofiish (E-Ten) X900

Dszip @ 05.25.18, 09:07*
ftx @ 05.25.18, 9:04
If you need a rutted firmware, download it here:https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=270044

The firmware is just a port for twrp without Ruth. But put in general is not a problem.

Ruth got it? How?
Dszip
Message#13
25.05.18, 07:24
User
[offline]

Messages 91

Koroch, I decided to put in 2 clicks.
First install zip via twrp
It is loaded into the system (the download will happen from the 2nd or 3rd time.) Installing apk. And everything is ready. Immediately I say, do not forget to make backups. (I did without, you fool, but it could have gone that way or that).
I am the first person with a root in the Russian Federation))) nice.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileSR5-SuperSU-v2.82-SR5-20171001224502.zip(6.56 MB)
Attached fileSuperSU-v2.82-SR5.apk(6.06 MB)

Post has been editedDszip - 25.05.18, 07:35
Reason for editing: Completed
Xto_T0
Message#14
25.05.18, 07:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 154
Check in: 12.11.16
Coolpad Cool Changer S1 4/64

Anyway, no matter how much I reinstall twrp, it still doesn’t turn on after a reboot. Apparently it will pass away to install immediately when you first start to install port 21s
baikal0912
Message#15
25.05.18, 08:20
In search of sense
[offline]

Messages 13658

* valentin08880After the TWRP firmware, enter immediately into TWRP and in it from the Reboot section
do another reboot in TWRP. Only after that the system should not replace TWRP with a regular recavery.
Try and accomplish your goal.

Post has been editedbaikal0912 - 25.05.18, 08:25

--------------------
Dszip
Message#16
25.05.18, 09:53
User
[offline]

Messages 91

* cargo, specially for you. Zamorochilsya and put magisk hide.
Who has not yet put the root, act from the 2nd point.
For those who have already put superSU.
1) There is a patch to removeAttached fileUPDATE-unSU-signed.zip(5.03 KB)
Next you need to install the port of rum 21s. (To restore the kernel).
2) Then flash the zip magiskAttached fileMagisk-v16.4.zip(4.29 MB)
Boot into the system and install the magisk apkAttached fileMagiskManager-v5.7.0.apk(1.89 MB)

Sber works with it in normal mode, just like the android pay. (But what's the use? We don’t have nfc: D)

Post has been editedDszip - 25.05.18, 10:40
Reason for editing: Completed
Xto_T0
Message#17
25.05.18, 11:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 154

baikal0912 @ 05.25.18, 08:20*
, after TWRP firmware, enter immediately into TWRP and in it from the Reboot section
do another reboot in TWRP

Yes, it was launched in TWRP. what to do next? Sew on 21S_Firmware _ & _ Modem_x10?
Xto_T0
Message#18
25.05.18, 11:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 154

Maybe it makes sense to set the root of the right as is, and then unlock TWRP? Or is it risky?
Dszip
Message#19
25.05.18, 11:30
User
[offline]

Messages 91

* valentin08880installed twrp
1) make wipes, go to Wipe (Wipe), and swipe to confirm.
photo wipe
Attached Image

2) connect it to the computer as MTP and drop the firmware port in the twrp folder[email protected]
3) you go into the install (install) you go into the twrp folder and click on the firmware. Swipe stitching.
photo install
Attached Image

Then you can install the root (my advice of getting the root is to set the 2nd option(magisk)payment applications will work)

Post has been editedDszip - 25.05.18, 12:25
absynt
Message#20
25.05.18, 11:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 321
Check in: 11.01.12

What kind of new garbage, after installing TvRP just can not turn on (green diode flashes 2 times), and from the recovery turns on. I installed the firmware with xda, then Ruth and the modem. Vipe did.

Post has been editedabsynt - 25.05.18, 11:52
Reason for editing: Spelling
Dszip
Message#21
25.05.18, 12:12
User
[offline]

Messages 91

Green diode blinks 2 times

You threw the phone in the EDL. get out of it easy. 100% exit from it, you aim it at charging, you hold the power button to vibration. Next, hold down the volume + and get into recovery
Leeco

42 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/03: 37