Chuwi Surbook Mini | [tabletpc, netbook]

Rep: (11)
Chuwi Surbook Mini
tabletpc, netbook: Windows 10

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoilerPicture

Description
Chuwi brought a new device to the exhibition in Hong Kong - a hybrid of a netbook and a tablet called SurBook Mini, a smaller version of the usual SurBook. Since this is a smaller version of SurBook, it is 10.8 inches in size and has a screen resolution of 1920 × 1280 OGS IPS, runs on an Intel Apollo Lake N3450 processor and has 4 GB of RAM + 64 GB of ROM. As in the older version, the device has an adjustable stand, which expands to an angle of up to 125 degrees. The ultrabook turned out to be compact in size, but the main highlight of the device is the display. Since this is a full-fledged display with lamination technology, the image on it looks more detailed and vivid, and if we talk about reflections and highlights, there are practically none of them - the touchscreen and the screen are located as close as possible without an interlayer between them. The display becomes thinner thanks to the full lamination technology, and the image is brighter and more focused. The “heart” of the tablet was the Intel Apollo Lake N3450 processor, which is paired with 4 GB of RAM. The amount of internal storage is 64 GB. Depending on whether the keyboard is connected or not, here to the Type-C port and a 3.5 mm headphone jack, two USB 3.0 Type-A ports are added
Specifications
Screen 10.8 inches, 10 point, IPS, resolution 1920 x 1280
Intel Celeron N3450 Quad Core 1.1GHz, up to 2.2GHz
Graphics - Intel HD Graphics
RAM - 4GB DDR3
Internal storage - 64GB eMMC5.1
External interfaces 2 x USB 3.0 + Type-C
Dual-band WiFi 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz, 802.11 b / g / n / ac
Bluetooth: 4.0
Battery 27.38 Wh
Two cameras - front and rear - 2 MP each

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Rep: (0)
Honestly, I don’t remember whether there were any references to self-discharge (when sleeping or off) in the mini version.
(I myself look closely at this model, but I am not yet the owner).

Rep: (10)
* jiu3a,
This is fiction in my opinion. For example, in my month the tablet turned off sat down from 100 to 55%
And if the battery is dead, then it's a marriage and in theory it was necessary to change

Rep: (63)
There, 20-30% per day, and therefore for a week, he completely died, so he didn’t even start from the lace at once ...
I have a couple of others no more than 5% per week in the off state use.
For a week, 10% even in hibernation a lot.

I passed my own because of this category, but something new needs to be taken, so I’m interested, I can fix it

Post has been editedjiu3a - 15.07.18, 20:46

* jiu3a,
Well, before the hibernation was turned off, 10-20% flew away in a few days.

What is hibernation off?

* jiu3a,

Search Google / Yandex or any other tell me what it is. Hibernation by default goes instead of shutting down, it seems, with Windows 8, in the 10th duck exactly

Post has been editeddiadark - 16.07.18, 23:52

https://remontka.pro/hibernation-windows-10/about hibernation on Win 10

* diadark If you dig deeper, this is not quite so in the new assemblies 10. I wrote about this in the topic of the shurbuk, this did not solve the issue of a charge leak.
I will say more, for a long time the fast wake-up mode does not “eat up” the battery so much, since the data for exiting the mode is in non-volatile memory.
In any case, 5% per day is not 20% per night.
* Chuwi Co, I ask you to clarify through your “channels” whether the problem of the battery self-discharge in the off state was solved, I really do not want to find out for 1000 rubles and a dispute. thank.

Post has been editedjiu3a - 17.07.18, 09:06

Rep: (2513)
M
We move to subsectionChuwi

I ask you to clarify through your “channels” whether the problem of the battery self-discharge in the off state was solved, I really do not want to find out for 1000 rubles and a dispute. thank.

I have no information on this subject, which means that there is no global marriage, but there are only isolated cases of marriage.

* Chuwi co , please tell me when the mini versions will be available for ordering from the office. shop on Ali in Ireland (the warehouse is in China, the rest do not send)? Thank.

FenrirXIII @ 07/17/18, 17:33*
Please tell me when the mini versions will be available for ordering from the office. shop on Ali in Ireland (the warehouse is in China, the rest do not send)?
Honestly, I did not quite understand your question (however, I have no direct relation to the sales department), why not send to Ireland? We do not care where to send, shipping worldwide (worldwide). If you have any problems, write try to help.

Post has been editedChuwi co - 17.07.18, 18:41

* Chuwi co Perhaps not exactly put it: there is an official Chuwi store on AliExpress - so the mini is currently available only from a warehouse in Russia, but when selected, an indication appears that sending to Ireland is impossible. Warehouse in China can not be selected (this model is missing).
I understand that there are all sorts of jerks and the like, but all the interest is to take a laptop from a fresh batch. Accordingly, the question is: when will they be delivered to the warehouse of aliexpress in China? :-)

* FenrirXIII Yes, for sure, I contacted the sales department, I was told that at the moment this model is not in stock in China. But it will be soon.

Posted 07/07/2018 09:14:

FenrirXIII @ 07/18/18, 0:46*
perhaps not exactly put it: there is an official Chuwi store on AliExpress - so the mini is currently available only from a warehouse in Russia, but when selected, an indication appears that sending to Ireland is impossible. Warehouse in China can not be selected (this model is missing).
I understand that there are all sorts of jerks and the like, but all the interest is to take a laptop from a fresh batch. Accordingly, the question is: when will they be delivered to the warehouse of aliexpress in China?
I was given the information that they had recently delivered a batch to amazon, delivery in uk 2-3 days.

* FenrirXIII , https: //www.amazon.co.…eyboard/dp/B07B485LDK/

* Chuwi co , thank!

And the android on it in the fuck can?

* domigun , put a virtualka and push that Hosh))))

People, and how to connect a monitor to it?

Through C

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 08:25