Chinese metal [ 111 ] ** [12,07%]
Do you plan to protect your device?
Yes, I am planning [ 392 ] ** [42,61%]
No, I do not plan [ 528 ] ** [57,39%]
Total Votes: 920

Rep: (151)
Xiaomi Mi Band 3 - Accessories
PictureXiaomi Mi Band 3
Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | [Android] Mi Fit пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Mi Account - We are discussing everything related to the account! пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware modifications пїЅ

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Purchase

Reviews

Question answer (as of 28.11)
Question: what is Xiaomi Mi Band 3 EE?

Mi Band 3, bundled with a transparent strap, no information on the start of sales yet.
Attached Image

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Question: What are the original straps on the market?

The original straps are presented in five colors (machine translation from Chinese) - black graphite, warm orange, dark blue, burgundy and lotus powder. At the moment, the black strap comes with the capsule.
Attached Image

Question: Did the original straps go on sale?

On Aliexpress, there are proposals marked "original", reviews of the purchase can be found in the spoiler. Reviews - Original accessories.

Question: What are the types of metal straps?

Question: What remedies exist at the moment?

At the moment there are protective films of doubtful quality.

All suggestions for filling and updating the caps should be sent to the curator of the topic.alex122172atQMS!

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 03.04.19, 21:38
Reason for editing: Films

Rep: (5)
* Misterkryvs,
With button hole

* alex122172,
It is interesting to see the glass. I did not find on Ali

Rep: (3)
These films camehttp://s.aliexpress.com/ZneAniUj?fromSns=
I'm waiting for Bend to come)

Rep: (2)
Hey.
And the straps from the second model are not suitable for 3?

Rep: (13)
* Btulhu , not

trouble is sadness. thank)

Rep: (18)
FLEX_4elovek @ 07/02/18, 01:02*
Everyone's favorite edging straps: tyk

пїЅ#пїЅ
edged strap

A lot of similar stores, guys, order, then share photos)

I ordered myself such a strap. With a red border: rolleyes: Upon receipt, I will post a photo of the bracelet itself and with the capsule inserted into it;)

* zzDiorzz, I asked the seller for a photo of the bracelet with a fringing, he sent, however, I asked him with the capsule inserted:

Attached images
Attached Image

* deevee no capsule, infa 100%

* alex122172, I can’t deny it. By the way, why is this: a strap with a trim on the Mi Band 2 is about a dollar, and a strap for Mi Band 3 costs $ 3? I personally ordered for my Mi Band 2 for a dollar, and from mijobs (judging by the reviews, as I understand it, this is a kind of "brand" among all strap manufacturers)

Post has been editeddeevee - 10.07.18, 14:48

* deevee new, demand creates supply (prime cost, of course, + - the same)

* alex122172, with fringed straps on the Mi Band 2 the same story was? Yes, the fact of the matter is that the demand is small: 100 orders by force, but on the straps for Mi Band 2 it is just the opposite: thousands of orders, or even tens of thousands

* deevee the same as on any accessory to the newly released device. But, mind you, the straps for MB 2 are already full for a long time, but for MB 3 ... Yes, and for MB 3 there are much fewer offers, and they all are of the same type (for example, until I saw the strap with "ventilation").

* alex122172, although yes, you are probably right. And besides, I did not take into account the fact that far from everyone still had time to order MB3: someone is waiting for price reductions, and someone still has an NFC version, and someone does not even know about MB3. I also agree about the proposal, but gradually everything began to appear, but this "ventilation" is not there, most likely, because it was not so popular, I think. Although I could be wrong

MB3 comes with a film and the usual extra non-original purple strap. Does anyone need a photo of the strap with the capsule inserted in it upon arrival of the parcel?

* deevee Of course, it is desirable, with reference to the seller and your impressions

An interesting strap ...
https: //en.aliexpress....4604&priceBeautifyAB=0

Posted on 07/10/2018, 16:59:

Alex122172 @ 07/10/18, 18:59*
deevee, the same as on any accessory to the newly released device. But, mind you, the straps for MB 2 are already full for a long time, but for MB 3 ... Yes, and for MB 3 there are much fewer offers, and they all are of the same type (for example, until I saw the strap with "ventilation").

Alex, such a strap?
https: //ru.aliexpress....22e6&priceBeautifyAB=0

* zzDiorzz, such, but this one is obviously for MB 2

* alex122172,
Oops) Sorry))) I did not notice)) I thought for 3 this

Rep: (1)
Hello. I received today the straps, which I ordered almost simultaneously with the purchase of MI Band 3. The impression is twofold: the manufacture is hacky, there are no markings on the package or on the bracelets. There are traces of casting, one with a marriage. And most importantly, they are much rougher than the original, as if plastic, the clip snaps easily and there will be a chance to dissolve and lose. The tracker is inserted into the bracelet with the same effort, but the attachment point is somehow flimsy. Yes, I took dark blue, purple in the new store and for the stock one more free total 3. Total amount 4.60.

Rep: (1)
  • This is how the straps look

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMisterkryvs - 10.07.18, 22:31
Reason for editing: A couple more

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 3:50 p.m.