Huami Amazfit Cor - Firmware | Fitness Bracelet

Rep: (2577)
Huami amazfit cor - Firmware
Huami Smartband Midong A1702
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Android app пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories В»|

Attached Image

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
The novelty is equipped with a 1.23 "IPS touch screen with a resolution of 160x80 pixels, which is also covered with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3 glass with an oleophobic coating. In general, the screen is good, anyway. Amazfit Band can count not only steps, calories and heart rate, but and shows on the screen the weather and text of incoming messages.

The tracker case is made of stainless steel and can withstand immersion in water up to 50 meters. Special thanks should be said for interchangeable straps and support for synchronization with Mi Fit. GPS module, unfortunately, is not provided. Despite the impressive battery capacity of 170 mAh, the gadget can live a little more than 12 days. Nevertheless, this is a pretty good result for such a tracker.
Firmware
Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 14.02.19, 19:17
Reason for editing: Method for installing Russian firmware

Rep: (31)
polimeroff @ 27.02.19, 16:00*
to display the day of the week in Russian

So in your application, it is better to either assemble yourself or on the profile site you want to post.
Why do you need the weather, which will not change, but will only callus the eye.

Rep: (42)
sysh @ 02.27.19, 16:10*
So in your application, it is better to either assemble yourself or on the profile site you want to post.
Why do you need the weather, which will not change, but will only callus the eye.

Do I understand correctly that the desired dial (your own or downloaded) can be poured directly onto the bracelet and then used without pairing with the phone and MiFit?
Because of the tested options with the replacement of dials through the “Dials for Amazfit Cor” when disconnecting the bracelet from MiFit and the phone as a whole - the dial is reset to default immediately without any preservation.

polimeroff @ 28.02.19, 09:06*
when disconnecting the bracelet from MiFit

So you do not disconnect, and freeze it.
I Cor switches between three smart with like-minded Notify.
And I do not need it, he clings.

sysh @ 02.28.19, 20:55*
So you do not disconnect, and freeze it.

This will not play a big role, since the bracelets will fly away from me by several thousand kilometers, and there nobody will be able to connect them to their winphone, since there are no official WP applications from Mi

Rep: (1)
polimeroff @ 01.03.2019, 11:21*
This will not play a big role, since the bracelets will fly away from me by several thousand kilometers, and there nobody will be able to connect them to their winphone, since there are no official WP applications from Mi

Bind mi Band WPhone application works fine with Amazfit Cor. Yesterday bought a bracelet, checked native firmware V1.0.6.65. The only thing that email messages writes characters, I think may need a different firmware ...

Attached images
Attached Image

* Rover075, Alas, there was not enough time and synchronization with WPhone failed to do. I made it according to the recommendation above - I connected them to a new MiFit account, flooded the desired dial, "froze" and sent. For more than 2000km from me, they work with a flooded dial, everything is in order. Parents are satisfied) If you suddenly "fly" digital digits, then I will decide as they are received. Thank you for the tip)

Rep: (2)
And there is a way how to flash? Amazfit master also generates an error? Or all of the trash: help:

Rep: (0)
* RusEm, and you could once again share pin connections? and a reference to Yandex Disk dead.

Rep: (39)
Unfortunately I lost access to the disk. therefore also pin-to. I try to look for the house with the diary sketches

As I understand it. we are only interested here are the 4 pin?
Attached Image

* RusEm You did not find your sketches?

Post has been editedMark_IV_Pro - 29.03.19, 22:57

Suddenly bracelet hung with the spinning circle. Updates will not start. I wanted to see the time and there is. Mifit GadgetBridge and do not see it. Help to solve the problem?

Attached images
Attached Image

kajura @ 21.04.19, 22:19*
Help to solve the problem?

To charge or tried to put in the "0" bits.
Just by Smart for him to be picked up (not Mifitom).

* sysh , Thank you for participating
To charge put there is a charge indicator.
I do not know a way to quickly defuse probably have to wait a couple of weeks until the sit.
In the setting of bluetooth device is displayed in the attached list, by clicking on the "Connect" button, nothing happens.
Tried to connect it to another phone via mifit bracelet output interface request if we take the error in mifit.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

kajura @ 22.04.19, 22:04*
it to another phone via mifit

Do not simply connect the device to the mother's body, then untie in his native Mifit and start the search again.

* sysh ,
Thank! It helped!

Rep: (14)
Hello. Show you how to flash the extreme steps mifit in AmsUser modifications to the Application name when notifications instead ??? normally it was prescribed letters and numbers? Thank you in advance.

Please help or poke his nose. I bought a bracelet. And it is not connected to mifit. Once it on the screen.

Attached images
Attached Image

kelt_007 @ 27.04.19, 10:56*
it is not connected to mifit.

Well, not podklyuchayte.Postavte Notify & Fitness.

Rep: (15)
Plz tell me. The device is hanging on by a "pair up arrow" probyval sew two different firmware, always at the end of an error, sewed through GB.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 17:04