OnePlus 6 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 6.28 "

Rep: (266)
Marriage and RepairOneplus 6
PictureOnePlus 6, Models: A6000, A6003 | Codename: enchilada
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | OnePlus 6 Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image

Useful

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 16.07.19, 00:53
Reason for editing: Site s / h

Rep: (1)
There was a problem connecting the Sudio VASA BLA (Bluetooth 4.1) wireless headphones to the OnePlus 6 8/128. The phone just does not see them and that's it. At the same time, they work with any other devices. I tried all the methods, the connection should be (Has anyone encountered a similar situation? What else can help?

Rep: (0)
And finally I saw this famous flicker)) And how exactly does it manifest in you? For example, if you hold the phone. at one angle, everything is fine, it’s worth twisting a couple of degrees to the side, and you will barely notice a jump in brightness, which is completely insignificant! And if I hadn’t read about it anywhere, then, as in the cases with jelly on OP5, I would never have guessed in my life that this was not normal. In general, I think that this marriage is a bit far-fetched.

But what specifically excites is a fingerprint scanner, compared to OP 5 it is a disaster. Recognizes from 3-4 times. And if you reboot the phone. it’s like the settings are flying off and in general .... Share your opinion about the scanner, who is not difficult.

Rep: (736)
Feelgoodmd @ 08/08/18, 8:10*
fingerprint scanner compared to OP 5 is a disaster. Recognizes from 3-4 times.

Follow after disconnecting in Settings - Advanced - Mode in your pocket, and set up one finger twice for example.

Rep: (118)
Feelgoodmd @ 08/08/18, 8:10*
Share your opinion about the scanner, who is not difficult.
beautiful scanner: works instantly and from the first touch

Rep: (2)
Who randomly has such a thing as the sea
Well, like on a TV set to which the antenna is not connected
Such a hat happens periodically, for example, when I take off the second “sea” from the lock and then everything is ok
A6000 I have
And a little annoying this moment

Rep: (23)
Attached fileYouCut_20180815_140619999.mp4(73.67 MB)

Does anyone else have such an annoying dumbass stitch?

Upd. The problem was in the core of the ex. I rolled back the core to the drain and it completely took off

Post has been editedaspykin - 16.08.18, 10:02
Reason for editing: Resolved

Rep: (226)
* aspykin , Now checked, it seems to respond normally.
I once asked a question about the fact that unlocking the phone with double tapes does not immediately happen due to the fact that you tap twice on the screen, and at least something for him.

I took the top version the other day. Today I noticed an unpleasant rattle when vibrating. Moreover, if you squeeze your fingers in the area of ​​a large speaker - an extraneous sound disappears. Today I’ll carry it to the store, see what they say.

Rep: (86)
* BieZax,
And what did they say?

A similar problem appeared a few hours after the purchase. When the vibromotor is working, an overtone arises, it is clearly audible in silence. It feels like something is vibrating inside, along with vibro. The sound is metallic, long enough, has a stable pitch. I would even consider that a speaker makes it, if not for the fact that the same sound can be caused without vibration, simply by tapping a finger on the bottom of the back cover.
Did anyone else have this?

At this stage, this, it seems, is not so scary, but:
if something is not fully fixed inside the case, do you think this will cause other problems in the future?)

UPD: leafed through, on the OnePlus forum there is already a topic where at least 20 people have confirmed the same situation.
The officials respond that this is normal, they also have the same. It seems like it's a type of resonance due to the fact that the vibrator is too close to the speaker.
Of course, you can get used to it, but, WTF, is this the level of the “flagship killer”? ..

Post has been editedJazzman.kh - 17.08.18, 14:13
Reason for editing: UPD

* Jazzman.kh , and exactly the same garbage was a vibra in OP5. Only the medium-intensity vibra setting helps out

Rep: (4)
My guys, for no reason, stopped working with the fingerprint scanner. Not dropped, not drowned. I do not know what to do.

Rep: (3)
Hello everyone, today this black dot appeared, is it a broken pixel or a jamb due to glued glass?
Attached Image

I bought in citrus 8/128, did not drop, did not beat

Post has been editedKekas5 - 19.08.18, 20:25

Rep: (736)
My guys, for no reason, stopped working with the fingerprint scanner. Not dropped, not drowned. I do not know what to do.

Did you reset?

Rep: (57)
* veds , first factory reset, and then to the service, if it did not help

Posted on 08/19/2018, 20:49:

* Kekas5 , first peel off the glass, and then write it.

Tukreb @ 08.19.2018, 20:48*
* veds , first factory reset, and then to the service, if it did not help

Posted on 08/19/2018, 20:49:

* Kekas5 , first peel off the glass, and then write it.

But what about the guarantee if I remove the glass?

Posted on 08/20/2018 00:25:

* tukreb
Plus, this thing did not appear immediately, the glass was always glued

Rep: (57)
* Kekas5,
By your logic, when you pasted the glass, you already lost the warranty.

Take a magnifying glass and see if it is pixels or dirt. If pixels, then bring it to the service.
According to the poor quality photo that was flooded, it looks more like dirt, because this point does not have characteristic square shapes for pixels. Under a magnifying glass, it will be better understood by you that this

Post has been editedtukreb - 20.08.18, 03:54

* tukreb , yes, it doesn’t look like a pixel in shape, but it doesn’t get removed, right now I'll look under the magnifying glass ... (if that glass was immediately glued out of the box)
* tukreb , hehe, thanks for the option with a magnifying glass (this is dirt under the glass from the factory) hmm ...

Kekas5 @ 08.20.18, 10:58*
dirt under glass from the factory
What kind of glass from the factory? film, not glass, from the factory on the screen

* tukreb , * spooky , if the film is very hard, I had a thin one on my last phone

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 20:47