> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 8 SE - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (1250)
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE - MIUI Firmware
PictureMi8SE, Mi8i, Codename: Sirius. Model: M1805E2A - China version
Description | Discussion » | Purchase » | Camera talk » | Unlock bootloaders Xiaomi » | Mi Account » | Modification and decorations » | Unofficial firmware » | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices - Firmware | MIUI firmware »

Important information!

Drivers and Utilities
ADB and Fastboot install one of your choice

Official firmware

Official download pages:H www.miui.com
Firmware archive
Semi-official download pagehttps://mirom.ezbox.idv.tw/en/phone/sirius/

China Stable

Recovery - for installation from Recovery it is also "three points", TWRP;
Fastboot - for installation in Fastboot mode (hare) from MiFlash, EDL.

Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10

China Developer

Recovery - for installation from Recovery it is also "three points", TWRP;
Fastboot - for installation in Fastboot mode (hare) from MiFlash, EDL.

Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10

Localized firmware based on official
All localized / custom firmware should be installed only on the UNLOCKED bootloader from TWRP Recovery

Recovery / Root / Kernel

Recovery

Root
To get Root access, simply flush the Magisk archive from the TWRP.
Magisk is already built into TWRP by wzsx150 LR.Team. Magisk versions between 16.6 and 18.2 on Mi8SE do not work.18.2 working.

Kernel

Instructions

miscellanea

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 12.11.19, 14:01
Reason for editing: Recovery-xiaomi8se-3.3.1-10.0-b1.img

Rep: (1044)
Last mirum. Some kind of crap with a work desk. I unlock the smart, and I bare desktop without icons. I opened the curtains to npstroyki and then motioned home - there is a desktop with icons. Nobody has seen it?

Rep: (4)
Met, they wrote on his website about this bug

Posted on 24/02/2020, 21:13:

While not in any way remove

Rep: (0)
smart-ass_fox @ 24.02.20, 19:10*
Nobody has seen it?

All we met and all read the description of the firmware!except you...
And by the way there is a workaround for this bug (DriffeX dear to me in a personal dumped) ...

Post has been editedwombatenko13 - 24.02.20, 22:07

* wombatenko13, and she told me flew through the air. where I read it? Now he saw after the nose jabbed
I understand that a workaround for a bug, you have to beg in the PM? Thank you. Tea is not kindergarten.
Simply roll back to a previous version than to fall at his feet.

smart-ass_fox @ 24.02.20, 21:46*
Simply roll back to a previous version than to fall at his feet.

I did that and did rolled to 20.1.9, in my opinion the most stable (from weekly).

Rep: (60)
In reality, a forum for assistance is made, and you personal.
How to fix your desktop?

* Mysakowski,
I do not think that the working method mirum to hide ... They would have perezaleyte with fixed assembly. So it is not.
wombatenko13 @ ​​24.02.2020, 22:16*
I fell back to 20.1.9, in my opinion the most stable (from weekly).

And there are after reboot calls sometimes.

smart-ass_fox @ 24.02.20, 22:44*
And there are after reboot calls sometimes.

Reboot is not observed, once hung the phone after the phone call, I had to reboot.

* wombatenko13, Yes, it is.
In the evening, he prepared to roll back - deleted graph. key. Here and there, it was too lazy to sew. Yuzayu all morning, never even the icons are not gone. Mystic.

smart-ass_fox @ 25.02.20, 09:31*
In the evening, he prepared to roll back - deleted graph. key. Here and there, it was too lazy to sew. Yuzayu all morning, never even the icons are not gone. Mystic.

First, they do not disappear, disappear, and then say that after the phone lock is not the main table with ...

* wombatenko13,
They say that now is not lost

Rep: (16)
At eu last dev. rare, but the icons disappear from the table. As a whole is not critical at all. On previous versions, this really gave concern.

Rep: (1)
Stavte Nova launcher and everything will be ok, the icon does not disappear

Rep: (5859)
11.0.2.0 xiaomi.eu
MIUI 11
Android 10
Installation via TWRP
Download from SourceForge
Download from Android File Host

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 22:27