> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 8 SE - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (1255)
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE - MIUI Firmware
PictureMi8SE, Mi8i, Codename: Sirius. Model: M1805E2A - China version
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Unlock bootloaders Xiaomi пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices - Firmware | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Important information!

Drivers and Utilities
ADB and Fastboot install one of your choice

Official firmware

Official download pages:H www.miui.com
Firmware archive
Semi-official download pagehttps://mirom.ezbox.idv.tw/en/phone/sirius/

China Stable

Recovery - for installation from Recovery it is also "three points", TWRP;
Fastboot - for installation in Fastboot mode (hare) from MiFlash, EDL.

Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10

China Developer

Recovery - for installation from Recovery it is also "three points", TWRP;
Fastboot - for installation in Fastboot mode (hare) from MiFlash, EDL.

Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10

Localized firmware based on official
All localized / custom firmware should be installed only on the UNLOCKED bootloader from TWRP Recovery

Instructions
Recovery / Root / Kernel

Recovery

Root
To get Root access, simply flush the Magisk archive from the TWRP.
Magisk is already built into TWRP by wzsx150 LR.Team. Magisk versions between 16.6 and 18.2 on Mi8SE do not work.18.2 working.

Kernel

miscellanea

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 29.03.20, 18:56
Reason for editing: Installing custom firmware MiRoom with androyd 10

Rep: (45)
* black.ic3,
E room stabilka bucket 11 for 9 hours samsung giri3 Frontier operate without blade

Rep: (9)
* black.ic3,
I did not use a lock at all, should only constant Geolocation and Bluetooth and allowed Amazfit`u work indefinitely in the background and autorun. Everything works and even the weather sends, sometimes only when the phone is idle for a long time is come to notice a long delay (up to half an hour comes at times, but the lock solves this problem entirely).
PS. Mirum 20.1.9 and Mi Band 4

Post has been editedAkihimura - 19.02.20, 17:18

Rep: (0)
Anybody running a local backup to mirum? I wrote that is not enough space.

Rep: (608)
* man1280, galaxy watch 42

Rep: (13)
Greetings all, recently bought this phone, well stitched Mi Room, everything seems OK, but the question arose,
how to get to see wi fi 5ghz network?
Ran across somewhere that XIAOMI banned the regional frequencies and the like can be done to make it work.
Who in the subject tell me where to dig and poke his nose on a branch where there is a solution.
Thanks in advance: thank_you:

Rep: (1)
Hello everyone! There brick MI8 SE (restored backup in tvrp). I follow the instructions. Stuck in a "can not receive hello packet". Tried different firmware, computers, windows, cables, software ... log in through your account, someone else's device, the function "find device" master off (should be off).

Rep: (4)
* alekgudym,
He sees the 5 GHz network to virtually any firmware itself sitting on mirumah long time, and it works.

Rep: (109)
alekgudym @ 21.02.2020, 13:18*
wi fi 5ghz

You have American channels? I have a problem only with 100+ channels

Rep: (4)
* uixdess,
I confirm to 100+ channels blade goes or does not find it.

Rep: (28)
There were many routers, on any problems with the 5 were not - and zyxel and Linksys and Xiaomi and Asus.

VaddR @ 21.02.2020, 14:44*
zyxel and Linksys and Asus and Xiaomi

These routers for the Russian market, ie Channels not exceed 100 =>you are not experiencing problems and

Posted on 21/02/2020, 14:46:

* besser2009,
When initially setting up shows, after entering the password once the network is lost

Rep: (6)
* airatos23 , In my experience, look for a person with a service account, right now the only way.

Rep: (45)
* black.ic3,
blade plug when cleaning the recent

Rep: (13)
I have the Asus router, worth autotune channels (frequency vibiraem he himself)
probably peel weave above, will try to establish a fixed channel 100,
Thank!
It is necessary to look more area on the router ...

Post has been editedalekgudym - 21.02.20, 17:43

alekgudym @ 21.02.20, 17:40*
autotune channels

if bought officially in Russia, you have only 36,40,44,48 channels are available. 149,153,157,161,165 in Russia officially banned the sale / use

Hello.
Brother gave the phone. He decided to flash Mi8 SE.
It was flashing from Xiaomi.eu
He downloaded from their website and through other TWRP beg. He has ceased to run applications and gallery settings. He downloaded the firmware from MiRum and slapped it on top of that. Now the phone will ship only mirum screensaver on and off.
TWRP flew.

People tell me what to do now. Maybe there is a way to restore the machine?

Rep: (1145)
* Amiramys , Fastbut ship?

Yes fastbut loaded

Rep: (1145)
* Amiramys , Mi flash sew official http: //bigota.d.miui.c..._9.0_cn_068670cd37.tgz
then on the statement begins with the tvrp continue to sew on a localized

1ferrari @ 22.02.20, 10:06*
mi flash sew officialhttp: //bigota.d.miui.c..._9.0_cn_068670cd37.tgz
then on the statement begins with the tvrp continue to sew on a localized

Understood thanks. On Off has beg ... I'll be tvrp put ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 13:59