> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 8 SE - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (1227)
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE - MIUI Firmware
PictureMi8SE, Mi8i, Codename: Sirius. Model: M1805E2A - China version
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Unlock bootloaders Xiaomi пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices - Firmware | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Important information!

Drivers and Utilities
ADB and Fastboot install one of your choice

Official firmware

Official download pages:H www.miui.com
Firmware archive
Semi-official download pagehttps://mirom.ezbox.idv.tw/en/phone/sirius/

China Stable

Recovery - for installation from Recovery it is also "three points", TWRP;
Fastboot - for installation in Fastboot mode (hare) from MiFlash, EDL.

Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10

China Developer

Recovery - for installation from Recovery it is also "three points", TWRP;
Fastboot - for installation in Fastboot mode (hare) from MiFlash, EDL.

Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10

Localized firmware based on official
All localized / custom firmware should be installed only on the UNLOCKED bootloader from TWRP Recovery

Recovery / Root / Kernel

Recovery

Root
To get Root access, simply flush the Magisk archive from the TWRP.
Magisk is already built into TWRP by wzsx150 LR.Team. Magisk versions between 16.6 and 18.2 on Mi8SE do not work.18.2 working.

Kernel

Instructions

miscellanea

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

For filling caps, please contact D_Godunov at QMS

Post has been editedD_Godunov - 09.08.19, 10:33
Reason for editing: Okita kernel.

Rep: (109)
Hello to all! There is this phone, sort of like out of the box with firmware 9.5.8.0 OEBCNFA, ​​as I understood the Chinese self-made and the problem is typical. The problem is that notifications with sound (crash at the entrance to the wat sap setup) do not come to wat sap and video and other minor bugs do not play in VK What advise the most stable firmware? The main criteria: stability, good communication and preferably full Russian. And what nuances may arise with firmware? Rally IMEI, etc.
p.s with me a plus sign;)

Post has been editedArtur.Xarlam - 12.09.19, 08:00

Rep: (540)
Rozetka.img @ 09/11/2019, 08:45*
if twrp supports ota
What kind of support are you talking about? To install OTA-updates on localized firmware, it is enough just to have TVRP. The full firmware is downloaded and installed after rebooting into tvrp as usual, only with a subsequent reboot into the system. Xiaomi.eu has been updated for a long time, on Mirum, as they introduced OTA, there were no problems with the installation. Tvrp 1227.

Rep: (47)
Paulvpm @ 09/12/19, 10:26*
The full firmware is downloaded and installed after rebooting into tvrp as usual, only with a subsequent reboot into the system

Not understood? I see the usual installation where is OTA?

VGZ3 @ 09/12/2019, 11:15*
I see the usual installation where is OTA?
Well, yes, this is a normal installation, only the firmware arrives "through the air", that's all :) This is OTA (FOTA).

Post has been editedPaulvpm - 12.09.19, 11:46

Rep: (67)
Updated to stable Mirum 10.2, with a full wipe. After a successful boot into the system, the recovery (1227) disappeared). I understand it was jammed. Now I can’t roll the recovery over again, the computer does not see the phone, the firewood is installed. Help advice.

Rep: (3)
* oleglawer
Already released 10.3.1.0. Upon transition from 10.2, the recovery will disappear again. If you want to use 10.2, then flash TVRP 1102. If on 3.1.0, then 1227.
Read it

Then come here

Post has been editedAnother2281337 - Yesterday 22:28
Reason for editing: made more beautiful

Rep: (0)
Good day.
Tell me where nakosyachil.
I decided to deliver to the worlds, I went to them on the website ininstruction,
Unlocked the bootloader, installed tvrp (TWRP-3.2.3-1102_DX (for MIUI 8.12.20 and below)) from them, it installed a weekly firmware from it.
As a result, the phone suspended in endless download with a screensaver worlds.
Deciding to correct the situation, he threw a stable one in recovery, wiped the date, set and ... the effect is the same.
I decided what should be put under another recovery, put TWRP-3.2.3-MIUI_8.12.27 + (for MIUI 8.12.27 and higher) from the same place, from the site to the worlds.
and now trying to fill in the firmware, the copying process simply breaks off, that is, I can not upload the archive with the firmware to the phone, and when I turn it on, it is also in endless download with the logo of the worlds.
How to get out of the situation?

And so, he revived through fastboot and mythlash.
The question is, what did I do wrong and why drove into the bootlap?

Rep: (227)
what did I do wrong and why drove into the bootlap?

After installing the firmware via TWRP 1102, you need to flash TWRP 1227 right away from the recovery and reboot from recovery to recovery to calm the soul. Then you can boot into the system.

Tell me, TWRP 1227, stable MiRum. What happens if I reset to factory (what will fly off and what will remain?)

Rep: (138)
VGZ3 @ 09/15/19, 9:15*
what will fly
settings, contacts, other personal information and installed applications.

Posted on 09/15/2019, 11:12:

VGZ3 @ 09/15/19, 9:15*
what will be left?
everything in the phone’s memory, photos, downloaded files

Do I understand correctly that with TVRP 1227 I can safely bet the worlds and not worry?

* SpeedMan1537 ,
As if the photo and files will fly once the memory is updated. More interested in whether the firmware and TWRP will fly off

Posted on 09/15/2019, 13:45:

* tipt0p0o ,Yes

VGZ3 @ 09/15/2019, 13:44*
As if the photo and files will fly once the memory is updated
If you do not touch the internal memory, they will remain.
The system itself (firmware) and tvrp are not affected.

Yes, everything became without problems, only TVRP flies for some reason. The original recovery is loading.

Rep: (3)
Hello everyone! Updated on Masik 6.7 Stable, an unknown subscriber writes during a call. The Yota SIM card was MTS. I have contacts on outlook mail, but the synchronization item did not have it. I downloaded all the contacts from the mail and synchronized the contacts through Google contacts. What should I do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 18:56