> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 8 SE - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (1226)
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE - MIUI Firmware
PictureMi8SE, Mi8i, Codename: Sirius. Model: M1805E2A - China version
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Unlock bootloaders Xiaomi пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices - Firmware | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Important information!

Drivers and Utilities
ADB and Fastboot install one of your choice

Official firmware

Official download pages:H www.miui.com
Firmware archive
Semi-official download pagehttps://mirom.ezbox.idv.tw/en/phone/sirius/

China Stable

Recovery - for installation from Recovery it is also "three points", TWRP;
Fastboot - for installation in Fastboot mode (hare) from MiFlash, EDL.

Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10

China Developer

Recovery - for installation from Recovery it is also "three points", TWRP;
Fastboot - for installation in Fastboot mode (hare) from MiFlash, EDL.

Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10

Localized firmware based on official
All localized / custom firmware should be installed only on the UNLOCKED bootloader from TWRP Recovery

Recovery / Root / Kernel

Recovery

Root
To get Root access, simply flush the Magisk archive from the TWRP.
Magisk is already built into TWRP by wzsx150 LR.Team. Magisk versions between 16.6 and 18.2 on Mi8SE do not work.18.2 working.

Kernel

Instructions

miscellanea

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

For filling caps, please contact D_Godunov at QMS

Post has been editedD_Godunov - 09.08.19, 10:33
Reason for editing: Okita kernel.

Rep: (0)
Hello friends
I recently got a phone and I would like to upgrade it to the latest version of android and MIUI from Xiaomi.eu due to a fairly quick battery discharge and an error in the portrait mode of the camera.
Please point out with your finger what and where to download, which TWRP to put on this version and all other attributes for successful installation of the update.
Thanks in advance for the answers): thank_you:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (47)
* Pavel126,
Here is a long story, open the cap and learn everything yourself, and no one will tell you in 2 words. There can be many pitfalls. Would advise better to put MiRum

Rep: (0)
* VGZ3,
And why is MiRum better?

* Pavel126,
Question type: Why are redheads better or vice versa. Most likely you will put stable and not daily. A stable Mirum is not bad, there are no big flaws, everything seems to be there and autonomy is not bad, such as a slightly changed globalka. Although it’s a matter of taste

Rep: (5)
Hello, how to solve the problem with lags and friezes (especially when opening a running application and exit to the main screen)? Previously, it was stable from worlds 10.2 and everything was fine, I decided to upgrade to 10.3, but because of my stupidity I did not make wipes. Friezes appeared and I decided that it was because of the wipes that I installed with complete clean 10.3 from xiaomi.eu, but this did not help much either. If the problem is firmware, advise some normal stable

Post has been editedkoshulinskiy - 04.09.19, 10:20

Koshulinskiy @ 09/04/19, 12:19*
It used to be stable from worlds 10.2 and everything was fine

Rep: (2)
* koshulinskiy 10.3 beautiful firmware

Rep: (3)
I greet you dear colleagues! I want to clarify - is this exactly Masik 6.7 Stable?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Found another uncomfortable thing in the mask 6.7. In the game, I always turn down the volume, and by default it also turns off the applications of others. On other firmware, this was not the case, if I turned down the volume in the game, a letter from the post office flew in during the game with sound. Or I don’t understand what !!!
In mask 6.7, the sound does not work in the Yandex mail application. On another smart, there is sound when incoming. I conclude that all the same, trouble in the firmware

Rep: (52)
In mask 6.7, the sound does not work in the Yandex mail application. On another smart, there is sound when incoming. I conclude that all the same, trouble in the firmware
Today, 11:22 |
[/ quote]
Did you try to give permission to the application for notifications with your hands?)

Post has been editedchili1986 - Yesterday, 10:24

Rep: (7)
* smart-ass_fox he leaves some in the margin of minimum brightness. Why do I have no idea, but it does not bother me. And in principle, auto brightness works fine.

Rep: (52)
Duha.80 @ 09/05/19, 15:24*
chili1986, chili1986, They tried with hands and feet. If you know what parts you can still, then tell

I'm glad for you that after all you figured out and found the necessary settings) Contact. )) The main thing is not to rush and everything will work out.

To be honest, I am increasingly coming to the conclusion that miui is somehow too confused for me, it’s complicated, it’s not clear, but I won’t figure it out at a time, for sure. It takes more than one hour, probably even a day, to realize that you have conquered, albeit not a big but small world miui !!!

Hello everyone, I was sitting for a long time on Xiaomi.eu here, an updated Masik appeared from the shadows, I tested it, there were several freezes, it was treated with a complete reboot, I finally decided to flash the unofficial set Pixel off. the phone flies but bugs appeared - when there is a call there is no notification who is calling and it is impossible to answer, the battery is on, eventually returned to Xiaomi.eu (everything works fine)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/06/19, 03:42