Drone Autel Evo | [Drone]

Rep: (11)
Drone Autel Evo

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Dron from Autel Robotics presented at the CES 2018.

The evolution of flight with the EVO.

This easy-to-use and compact drone equipped with a camera 12mpx with 4K / 60fps.
It uses optics and glass GPU Ambarella H2.
Thanks to Dynamic Track, prevent obstacles-and 3D-technology of mapping EVO provides security and stability at a high level.
EVO boasts a 30-minute flight time, with a distance of 7 km.
You can use the drone without connecting the phone to the console, thanks to the integrated display. All responsibility for the flight is on the pilot - the complete absence of "No Fly Zone".

Equipment:

drone EVO
Remote controller
Charger
Micro-USB-cable
USB-C cable
Battery
Propellers (3 pairs)
32-GB MicroSD Sandisk Extreme U3

Device characteristics
Specification
Drone
Positioning: GPS + Ultrasonic sensors + IMU
Positioning accuracy: Horizontal: В± 1.5m, Vertical: В± 0.2m;
Vision + IMU: horizontal: В± 0.1m, vertical: В± 0.1m
Max. angle: 35 В°
Max. takeoff speed: 18km / h
Max. reduction speed: 10km / h
Max. Horizontal speed. filter: 72km / h
Frame size: 338mm
Size rotors: 20.32 Г— 5.08sm
Videolinka frequency range: 2.4GHz - 2.4835GGts
Flight modes: GPS / ATTI / SPORT
Working temperature range: 0 В° - 40 В° C
Weight (including battery and props): 863gr
Camera
Platform: Ambrella H2
photographing modes: Burst shooting, Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB), Time-lapse
recording modes: Normal / Picture In Video (PIV)
Max. frame rate: 4K at 60 frames / s; 2.7K at 60 frames / s; 1080p at 120kadr / s; 720p at 240 frames / sec
Max. Field of view: 94 В°
Supported SD memory card: Micro-SD; 4GB - 128GB Class 10 or UHS-3
File Format: FAT32 / exFAT; Photo: JPG / DNG / JPG + DNG; Video: MOV / MP4 H.264 or H.265
removable optics

powered drone

Battery Type: Li-polymer rechargeable (LiPo)
Capacity: 4300mAch
Voltage: 11.4V
temperature range for charging okruzh.sredy: 10 В° - 45 В° C
Temperature range for discharging okruzh.sredy: -20 В° -60 В° C
Flight time 30 minutes

control equipment

The brightness of the OLED display: 330nt
Max. operating time: 3 hours
Operating frequency range RF-receiver: 2.4GHz - 2.4835GGts
Videolinka frequency range: 2.4GHz - 2.4835GGts
Working temperature range: 0 В° - 40 В° C
Max. separation distance: up to 7km
Transmit Power (EIRP): FCC: 26dBm; CE: 20dBm
Rab.tok / voltage: 3.6V at 2A
Battery: 6700mAch
Power consumption: 7.2Vt
Weight: 370gr
Useful information
Drone officially sold only in the USA, the manufacturer's warranty of 1 year.
Can be purchased online with delivery to stores around the world. Price - $ 999.
Extra battery - $ 85.
The filters on the lens - from $ 29.
When buying the end of June 2018 - carrying bag as a gift.
References:
Official site Autel Evo
Youtube channel manufacturer
Additional features drone and software:
You can (!) To fly in the NFZ, they do not exist :)
Create flight routes without a connected (not included) drone
Priorbresti possible here:
Official store
carolina Dronz
BH photo and video
Drone-works

Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS, other

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedZlisten - 08.03.19, 03:00
Reason for editing: about the lack of a curator

* tilaka In the dark, when landing, when the drone is already at the height of the return (30 meters in the settings) pops up a message that bypassing priyapyatstvy not available, but the gps signal is not lost.

Rep: (1)
There is, users are ordered Evo in the Russian Federation?

Rep: (38)
* mff11,
A suspension of his 3-axis or 2? The video examples on the net when turning at the rate at the end of the turn (and in the beginning too) karinka as it moves slightly, the impression that sticks or so customized or hang horizontally so work out? If his suspension (without the strong wind) - the picture does not move horizontally? Referral to hang it well kept?

* ikar_mb , 3-axis (just in case asked to support those: lol:)
In many network video with the old firmware. they improve this point, "smooth rotation / shift" With each update.
On the English-language forum have a lot of topics on this subject.
I'm the last couple of months does not fly and has not been updated, so it can not quite tell how it looks today.
Attached Image

it is expensive, of course. And given the lack of official technical support here - not much different from half a cheaper Mi4K

* ikar_mb , The taste and color markers are different;)
I had midron before Evo.
Evo me won compact, 60 fps to, control, communication quality. : Ok:

* mff11,
I do not argue - autel many better performance characteristics. But 450 bucks versus 1000 is also an argument

Rep: (0)
Hello!
There is here the happy owners of this pepelatsa?
need advice)

I'll choose between zoom and Mavic 2 Autel Evo. I am leaning toward the latter. But there are doubts and questions:
- where to buy it, given that I was in Moscow,
- what to do if something is broken, where to send it? Or you have to throw out?
- how he feels in Russia? As firmware arrive, everything is ok in terms of operation as a whole?

And why we have it no one sells ?? Good because the drone !?

Thanks in advance for your answers!)

Hey.
Drone is perfect both as a so-aircraft, and on the picture. None of the drone (except inspire / typhoone and higher price ranges) does not remove 4k60fps without reducing the resolution of the image (this sin almost all lines except vysheoboznachennyh DJI)
The sensor itself, though 1 / 2.3 ", but very good and low noise, it is possible to shoot in the D-LOG and paint the post-processing.

Of the minuses:
1. In the Russian Federation and the EU did not sell. It remains to be ordered from the United States, at the same time on any repair to send it too, benefit Autel has excellent technical support service. Delivery of carolinadronz.com is about $ 60, but drone-works.com "charge" of all 120 $
2. Do I need to pay customs duty on the excess amount ekv.500 euros when importing a transport company / mail
3. The main drawback, the EVO is not present in the list of notifications equipment permitted to be imported. In a nutshell, if the customs check, and can stick treason and courts ridden for drone - an encryption device, a state of want to keep this issue under control

* manowar_gub,
Thanks for the detailed answer!
On the topic - MDA too full .... Zvezdec ...))
A customs duty "for import of equipment worth more than 500 euros," - this is how much?
I understand what you are buying something else? themselves or drove through a friend?

Probably have to select from a second Mavic something ... but one thing - the dynamic range and the d-log, and the second wide-angle and zoom .. So what to choose - it is not clear .. apparently zoom.
It would be interesting to know how many honest Fstop-s range from Mavic 2 Zoom (Dcinelike) and Autel Evo (D-log) in movie mode, I can not find anywhere else such a comparison.

From the sum (meaning the declared value on the parcel) in excess of $ 565, you need to pay 30% as a fee
DD in m2p higher than The Autel Evo 1-2 foot, while m2z and Evo DD + - the same.

In m2z m2p and there is a problem that does not suit me personally. Namely, when shooting in 8-bit color, with limited visibility or in the shadows - is desaturation, ie they - gray. And the post-processing is hardly restore is. Mainly it manifested in the sunset, but it can and sunny day - see you on the forest / field, and one of the green / yellow, and the other - gray. Especially clearly noticeable in mavic air. When this problem is not limited 8 bit color (almost all modern cameras and cameras, matrix size of from 1 / 2.3 "to fullframe, removed 8 bits without dullness problems), and the post-process in which raw data stream is processed after the sensor and compressed 100 mb / s or mov mp4. This technical realization stream processing engineers DJI

If the shoot 10 bits (which have m2p), a problem will take 99%. But there is a downside. Due to the limitations of the processor-whether, because of the desire to give a series of pictures maks.kachestvo phantom-Do, but m2p image sabsempliruetsya. This is when the information is read from the entire matrix area (and it is big, 1 "after all), and then the next 4 pixels are averaged into one - the result gives the image the equivalent of the size of 1/2" on the field. Put 1 "matrix, said brand name, and on-field tests m2p lose besides m2z and P4P (it is worth noting that in the past when the post-process raw flow from the matrix to a flash drive, throws Sharp)

It should be understood that the DJI fellows that try to install a large sensor in a compact size drone - is commendable, but to cross a hedgehog with a snake has not yet happened.

* manowar_gub,

Thank!)

* manowar_gub,

Just now I read that a spoiler.
Interesting observation. I for tests and surveys did not notice. But I notice here:
https:? //www.youtube.co...h v = O-MZ4OjqNbI & t = 613s
See for 10:13 minutes, (d-log comparison with Zoom and D-cinelike c Evo)
In this comparison Evo is clearly losing, because he cut the shadows, and this despite the fact that the sky brightness correspond.
And the same effect I watch almost all video examples Evo.

Maybe I do not understand?

We understand that the paint d-log and cine-d can be different - somewhere more shade crushed, somewhere less. But the fact remains, the shadow quickly collapse. So fast shadows collapses unless m2p / p4p due to 1 "As a result, the matrix itself obzorschik and said och.slozhno pick a winner and everyone decides what he wants -. 4k60 staff or the ability to zoom 24-48mm

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/19, 11:58