Discussion camera LG G7 ThinQ

Rep: (1751)
Discussion camera LG G7 ThinQ

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Music пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

Camera specifications
Front camera, 8 megapixels, autofocus, 80 В°, f / 1.9
Main camera, 16 megapixels (71 В°, f / 1.6) + 16 megapixels (107 В°, f / 1.9), OIS, 4K video recording, LED flash, laser autofocus
Shooting apps
Useful

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedgyord - 08.07.19, 10:50
Reason for editing: Comparison of LG G7 G710PM and LG V30 + H930DS cameras

Rep: (379)
Interestingly, the main camera also zooms in the same way giving a smaller capture angle as in r6 or not?

Rep: (53)
How is the camera after the update?

Rep: (518)
Well, HZ, my camera application has not changed at all - neither UHD 60 fps, nor the quality of the images. As was the watercolor on the main and soap on the width, so it is.

Rep: (1751)
BoSSSman @ 06/28/18 11:15*
nor uhd 60 fps
hmm ... I saw a screen in one of the sources
Attached Image

Perhaps, as on the V30, the firmware for different regions can vary greatly.

Post has been editedstavak - 28.06.18, 11:18

firmware for different regions can vary greatly.

Most likely. I also saw that in the Korean firmware 60 FPS seemed to have appeared.

Rep: (42)
* Joker2010

And there are night shots for comparison. I can assume there the difference will be more noticeable.

S8 is better in daylight, but there was clearly HDR, was the dynamic range wider, and was LG included?

Rep: (53)
Judging by the spilled laps better lg removes.

Rep: (0)
If you look at the crane in the background, then LG can see the blurring of the crossbars, the S8 is noticeably sharper, despite the larger angle of the lens. Left S8, right LG.
Also, if you look at home, LG’s windows are noticeably worse designed and watercolors more.
Attached Image

Rep: (317)
* gds_3 ,
But in the center of the photo, Sams. loses.
About the same as LG at the edges.
Probably just the focus was on the center. : D

Rep: (4)
Prompt, and when shooting from the screen of the monitor or the TV always there are running strips? Or flicker (I do not know what to call it). And some pink shade is added.

Post has been editedSad al - 28.06.18, 19:46

Rep: (31)
Sad Al @ 06/28/2018, 22:45*
Prompt, and when shooting from the screen of the monitor or the TV always there are running strips?

As I recall, stripes or flicker types are visible when shooting with any camera. This is due to the frequency of the screen / monitor

Post has been editedipse5750 - 30.06.18, 18:15

Rep: (2)
Test camera LG G7 ThinQ: evolution by all canonsFrom the same camera praised and really good pictures

Post has been editedrazik03 - 06.07.18, 16:28

From the same camera praised and really good pictures

Where are the good ones?
The fact of the matter is that praised.
In fact, the division is not as it is pre-painted.

* Banny303, I compared with Athos 8, as for me 7 fotka better

* razik03 ,
And I compared with the G6. (after the update), so for me, the G6 is a bit better, at least the details.

Rep: (7)
Nobody pulled out the camera application so far?

Rep: (-2)
Why dxomark does not test this camera .... :(

Rep: (4)
Who switched from B20 - is the camera better / worse? And did they return the opportunity to shoot three cameras at once in v20?

How many come, no one about the quality of the photo does not speak at all. Doesn't anyone buy this phone?
He looked in the cabin. I usually evaluate the quality as follows: from a certain distance I photograph price tags on the phone being inspected and on my own, and compare them. At the very xiaomi mode 4 about like. So readability of letters on lg g7 is very bad. Filmed on the machine. Maybe not what I'm doing. But damn my device for 14 thousand. readability is better. Here I go and I think to take, not to take a ski. Tell someone else on the camera. How is she?

* Maks061 @ , already discussed in the main topic. Since then, nothing has changed. Meaning to grind the same thing? We are waiting for a miracle in the update ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19, 07:32