> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 6 - MIUI firmware

Rep: (211)
Xiaomi Redmi 6 - MIUI firmware
PictureXiaomi XR6, HM6, CEREUS
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Configure notifications and background applications пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Google account пїЅ | Catalog for the MIUI v6 / v7 / v8 / v9 / v10 / v11 пїЅ | Club owners Xiaomi Redmi 6 пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware

OFFICIAL

Localized / COPYRIGHT

Template message design with firmware

It will be deleted
10.4.4.0 PCGMIXM Global Stable | 10 | 9 | recovery | fastboot Post by Camerado
10.4.3.0 PCGCNXM China Stable | 10 | 9 | Recovery Post by Camerado
10.4.2.0 PCGCNXM China Stable | 10 | 9 | recovery | fastboot from Camerado

MIUI 11 Beta China - exclusively for tests

Instructions
Recovery and Boot
miscellanea

TWRP AND ROOT

NVRAM and IMEI

SETTINGS

APPLICATIONS

DIFFERENT

If you have noticed an inaccuracy in the cap, or want to add a cap - contact the CuratorDzenibathroughQMS.

Post has been editedDzeniba - 05.04.20, 16:31
Reason for editing: Working MIUI table with expanded mesh

Rep: (1)
* xroleg Most likely you do not get to change the modem firmware in Russian. Alternatively try localized.

Posted on 24/08/2018, 10:14:

* dantes1111 Free Download from the first page of a global firmware 9.6.11.0 posts by xasan7777, unpack, go to the extracted folder and run the file flash_all.bat. Wait for installation.

Rep: (6170)
SF | dedyk | 8.8.23 xiaomi.eu | 10 | 8.1 | TWRP

https://xiaomi.eu/comm.../threads/8-8-23.45845/

Post has been editedvaalf - 26.09.18, 19:40
Reason for editing: raised in the topic header

Guys, Hello! Unsuccessfully flashed the phone with China stable 9.6.5.0 on 6 Redmi Russia Stable V9.6.6.0. : O Ugarazdilo forget when firmware uncheck Clean all & lock - eventually got bootloop.
Attached Image

What only the firmware I have not tried to sew, miFlash constantly gave out 2 errors, mi pc suite also gives an error!
Attached Image

Attached Image

As a result, today 06.09.11 got somehow o.O not sewn anything! In the course of my brick! Even Lochen! : o

Try to understand, to disconnect ... to nothing lead!

Friends, that (although the branch on 6Pro dazzles one sadness) ?!

Post has been editedDimitriusline - 25.08.18, 21:37

Rep: (0)
Someone tried to put TWRP?https: //forum.xda-deve...edmi-6-cereus-t3825346
After installing TWRP 08/08/23 through the system is loaded h .. Then I could not stand not expected load.
It looks like through nothing really can not put TWRP.
set
xiaomi.eu_multi_HM6_8.8.23_v10-8.1.zip
DFE-Magisk-v16.7.zip or DisableForceEncryption_Treble.zip
and receive eternal boot.

Who met 08/08/23 for fastboot? Share

Rep: (4)
* xroleg,
I looked at the XDA thread. Something questionable until TWRP. I would not venture to put it.

* Dimitriusline , The bootloader is unlocked on your account? If your, you need to unlock mianlokom, then sew whatever you want, but without locking the bootloader. If you do not know the account on which unlock the bootloader on your phone, then you have a real brick.

Post has been editedD_and - 26.08.18, 16:11

Posted 26/08/2018 23:00:

D_and @ 26.08.18, 16:07*
Dimitriusline, the bootloader is unlocked on your account? If your, you need to unlock mianlokom, then sew whatever you want, but without locking the bootloader. If you do not know the account on which unlock the bootloader on your phone, then you have a real brick.

Thanks for answering! This time I forgot to specify! I logically thought "you need to unlock it again, and the trick is done!" But when re-unlocking thus account for 99% I got a response "Current Account is not bound to this device"! In short, we come! The vicious circle goes: I can not ask because I am locked and unlocked can not, because prompts for this account in the phone o.O

What are the thoughts on the matter ?!

Post has been editedDimitriusline - 26.08.18, 23:00

Yesterday successfully flashed globalku on Xiaomi Redmi 6A through Chinese Mi PC Suite, on instructions from thereanemator Xiaomi Redmi 6A - Discussion (Post reanemator # 75894406)
Today decided not to bother and also ask Xiaomi Redmi 6, and again successfully: D
PS: first, both unlocked bootloader

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedmeadowy - 27.08.18, 16:24
Reason for editing: added link

meadowy @ 27.08.18, 18:20*
through Chinese Mi PC Suite,

c it is not clear prog vobshe
I flashed 2 bodies mifleshim established normalana: thank_you:
as well as the re-zablokirovaty for Cameras

Rep: (267)
xasan7777 @ 28.08.18, 11:57*

Not like
Only on the Chinese firmware possible

And what, though, the differences from the Global RU? In a more complete \ proper Russification? Another set of default applications and services?
Now Global.

xasan7777 @ 28.08.2018, 11:57*
c it is not clear prog vobshe
I flashed 2 bodies mifleshim established normalana: thank_you:

MiFleshem also tried to give an error, did not understand, and tried through the PC Suite, there just seems to be that it is difficult, in fact a couple of buttons to click and wait for 15-20 minutes

Rep: (8)
I'm going to ask a very stupid question but still:
whether it is possible to unlock the boot loader without E account and simkarty? tk first I fucking do not need, and the second I do not intend to bind either to the phone or to the E account.
Is there any possibility of it?

Redmi6 3 \ 32 Global 9.6.14.0 (OCGMIFD)

Post has been editedLoriamar - 31.08.18, 14:37

* Loriamar, SIM card is not needed, and E need the account when you unlock, but not necessarily its

* meadowy,
POHCs ... tgda question to me this account will need only 1 time? for the request to unlock? .... rephrase ... I can do it on a one-time Myl'nikov?

* Loriamar, mi account is hammered into smart that it is necessary to unlock and MiFlashUnlock program on the PC, unlock will erase all the data on the body, including the E account, get an unlocked smart factory settings

Post has been editedmeadowy - 01.09.18, 14:37

* meadowy,
Yeah, but it was obvious. generally I created strange and pretty meaningless uchetku in Yandex and mi. It is true there is a problem and I do not know bug or not.
The menu razrabochtchika Triger factory unlock zagruzchchki does not want to be included. Ie I turn it on and it is turned on until the moment any change menus. And the problem is this is not only with him but also with the sRGB mode is enabled,

Today flew Global update OTA to 09/06/14, updated without any problems

Rep: (32)
meadowy I last night prilitelo

Loriamar @ 31.08.18, 14:37*
Redmi6 3 \ 32 Global 9.6.14.0 (OCGMIFD)

* meadowy,
another 3 days ago I flew.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/04/20, 4:32