> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 6 - MIUI firmware

Rep: (211)
Xiaomi Redmi 6 - MIUI firmware
PictureXiaomi XR6, HM6, CEREUS
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Configure notifications and background applications пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Google account пїЅ | Catalog for the MIUI v6 / v7 / v8 / v9 / v10 / v11 пїЅ | Club owners Xiaomi Redmi 6 пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Attached Image

Important information!
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware

OFFICIAL

ATTENTION! Firmware 9.6.19.0 OCGMIFD for fastboot Brick machine!

Localized / COPYRIGHT

Template message design with firmware

It will be deleted

Instructions
Recovery and Boot
miscellanea

TWRP AND ROOT

NVRAM and IMEI

SETTINGS

APPLICATIONS

DIFFERENT

If you have noticed an inaccuracy in the cap, or want to add a cap - contact the CuratorDzenibathroughQMS.

Post has been editedDzeniba - 11.05.20, 00:20
Reason for editing: design

Rep: (0)
after a global firmware bootloop can not sew with sp flashtool who knows how to sew with sp flashtool ???

I unlocked zagruzshik and then sewed with fastbut globalku and booploop as the restore or flash with sp flshtool gives an error with fleshtul status brom cmd file ???? who knows

Rep: (69)
Ways to get the Russian language now?

Rep: (1)
* skywoker2700 Through mianlok unlock the bootloader and after that flash the firmware that was.

Posted on 08/17/2018, 23:21:

* Hustlegang Unlock the boot loader (360 hours-120). Sew with the aid miflash pro

Rep: (28)
D_and @ 15.08.18, 03:36*
reduction unlock counter 120 hours

reduction only works when stitched Beta 10?
And whether if the works in the ACC bodies have already been pegged earlier?

Post has been editedSanneck - 18.08.18, 02:22

* Sanneck ,
Yes Yes

Post has been editedD_and - 18.08.18, 02:43

Rep: (28)
* D_and,
Thanks, I will try.

phone bootloop mode as a razblokirovt zagruzshik need to sp flashtool roshit but sew who knows ???

Rep: (2)
Hello. Please tell me how to sew smartphone Russified firmware after unlocking the bootloader?

Rep: (37)
Firmware released 8.8.16 Weekly global xiaomi.eu miui 10 - try and unsubscribe.
Theirforum on firmware

Post has been editedatvator - 18.08.18, 13:04

* plstnvv Free Download from the first page of a global firmware 9.6.11.0 posts by xasan7777, unpack, go to the extracted folder and run the file flash_all.bat. Wait for installation.

* D_and, As far as I know, Xiaomi introduced the mechanism of anti-rollback system. at the moment I installed the beta Chinese miui 10. Did I get a brick if you roll back the firmware to version 9.6.11.0?

* plstnvv Everything will be fine, I just sewn. Phone came with a stable Chinese miui9, I flashed the Chinese beta miui10, unlocked smartphone and now the global flashed. The loader must not be blocked, so the firmware carefully look at the name of the file that would not be the word "lock".

* plstnvv, thanks, firmware install without problems. may you know how to change the region settings? available only to China without the possibility of change in the region.

* plstnvv The phone is not at hand right now. But as a variant of the E-unbind account and then do a full reset. Then, when the primary load is to select the region.

Rep: (1771)
M
We move to the sectionXiaomi

I put Redmi 6 Global RU V9.6.6.0.OCGRUFD in the Chinese version.
And I lost MEID. It looks like a modem problem.
Is there any way to get the modem firmware with Chinese and shove it in Russian?
Chinese bought spices for GSM \ CDMA
And now it turns out to sit on the Russian with GSM or in English with GSM \ CDMA
Prompt good people like to stick to the Russian firmware modem with IMEI1 / IMEI2 / MEID

* xroleg , What exactly is the problem?

On Global and Ru no cdma. Sees no sim card Intertelekoma
on the * # 06 # Only get IMEI1, IMEI2
MEID no

Hello, I unlocked bootloader, prompt how to put globalku?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/05/20, 15:00